Mustang Evolution Forum banner

11-12 side scoops??

10K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  stangaroo 
#1 ·
Ok I've been considering side scoops since before I even got my car and I just can't really decide which ones I want OR if I even want them.. I'm wanting everybody's opinions on yes or no and which ones you guys think look best.. I know it's ultimately my decision.. And if anybody's got any pics of some on their stang I'd love to see some real life pics.. Not just in mags and ads.. Thanks!

#3 ·
DrSalt22 said:
I personally like the clean look without them, but window louvers are cool. Especially the ones that sit flush with your body!!!
+1. I don't like the idea of adding non-functional scoops to my car, but louvers do look pretty nice.

Very nice car btw!

#7 ·
Couple shots of mine

#8 ·
Lone Star : Nice car!
I could go 'both ways', on this one:uhh:. I think they look pretty cool, even though they are non-functional. I would have the side scoops, before I would do anything to the hood of the car-`crazy, right?:confused: I haven't had the wherewithall, to invest and install them-even though I have been 'curious', about them:rolleyes:. Your car-do your thing.

:cool:

#11 ·
Thanks man! The car came like that from the factory. I may change the 1/4 widow louvers to either SHR louvers or the Eleanor style louvers to match the side scoops and hood scoop styling.

#13 ·
Check out D&G custom.. They sell them already painted to match your factory paint. I too had the car designed in my head before I ever bought it so it has become a self full filing prophecy I suppose ;) at the end of the day it is what you like most since it is you who is paying the bank note. I have pics in my profile of mine.

#14 ·
silverhorse makes the best ones..

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

#15 ·
I had the sane dilemma with my 08... As appealing as they seam, don't do it... They slow you down, if they were functional it would be different but it's just not worth it unless you absolutely love the look and can't live without it, then it's ok lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.