Buh By Chevy - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:18 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00
ss is slow
They're not slow... We're just faster.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: Buh By Chevy

2011+ Mustang 5.0 king of the road!
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
i seen a 93 saleen at my school. some youngin steps out im like wtf another car bout to be destroyed.
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
i seen a 93 saleen at my school. some youngin steps out im like wtf another car bout to be destroyed.
Funny you say that. Had a friend (17 at the time), turned his 93 convertible into a Saleen. Beautiful car. Race red and all the fixins. Wrapped it around a tree. Then restored a 66. Took him a few years but came out perfect. Wrapped around a tree. Kid did not learn. Still alive and kicking though. Built good roll cages. Only reason he survived both.

BTW, I agree with Mustang over Camaro. I test drove a SS cause I really did plan to get it or the Vette. Fords, always been a truck guy so decided to try a Mustang. Needless to say I was blown away. Just no comparison. Just needed something with a back seat. Still have to put the car seat somewhere. Wife didn't like to seat in trunk option when it came to the Vette.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka

Funny you say that. Had a friend (17 at the time), turned his 93 convertible into a Saleen. Beautiful car. Race red and all the fixins. Wrapped it around a tree. Then restored a 66. Took him a few years but came out perfect. Wrapped around a tree. Kid did not learn. Still alive and kicking though. Built good roll cages. Only reason he survived both.

BTW, I agree with Mustang over Camaro. I test drove a SS cause I really did plan to get it or the Vette. Fords, always been a truck guy so decided to try a Mustang. Needless to say I was blown away. Just no comparison. Just needed something with a back seat. Still have to put the car seat somewhere. Wife didn't like to seat in trunk option when it came to the Vette.
one of my friends got t-boned after he drove his new camaro off the lot. i got in a hit and run in my 89 fox it was my dads car, bout a week later blew the engine. sold it for $600. i baby my car........ sometimes lol
Old 09-13-2011, 11:14 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

I baby mine so much my wife is getting jealous , I once had a saturn sc2 coupe a black one and I was always washing and waxing it one day my wife decided we needed a bigger car after we bought a four door she told me she wanted to get rid of the saturn because I paid more attention to the car than to her ,so when I got my stang I told her if she thought I paid more attention to the saturn wait till she sees how much attention this mustang gets.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #42
Road Trip!

Quote:
I seen a fix crash last night the guy was like 50 he floored it has he turned a corner
16218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

I personally support the stance of the forum . No-what folks do away from here-is beyond the control of the forum, but always important to know-it is not condoned/tolerated . It's entirely up to you-to 'behave' accordingly/set an example..

2011 Sterling Gray GT: 5.0, 6speed, Security Pkg., 3:73 Limited Slip,HID headlamps, stripe delete,19" Nickle Luster Wheels, Magnaflow Street Series axle backs

Sold:2008 Vapor GT:Borla Stinger, Hurst, AFM PowerPipe,Velocity MAF,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, Hyper-Black CS69 Wheels
jimbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:08 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka

Its funny u say that about the mustang over the craparrow when i go get groceries i like to stop and read some of the car mags u know the car and driver books and what not. Lol i think their on crack i keep seeing there choices being the craparrow over the mustang lol i guess gmc owns some of the mags out their or something because even in their tests the mustangs better on gas quicker faster top speed better lap times (imo way better looking) and cheeper and yet they still say camaro over mustang dosent make sense to me. Its absolutly redonkulais!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

i think its because chevy pays them to say that so their sales on the camaro go up.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
i think its because chevy pays them to say that so their sales on the camaro go up.
I wouldn't doubt it or it is the young generation obsessed with Transformers. I will say the car decked out with all those options and performance upgrades doesn't look too bad but still, more $$ than what you can get stock in a Mustang.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

the transformers camaro is a rs with autobot badging and a special body kit. i went to a car show in nola before the 1st movie came out and they had it there. hasbro was also there. they had a raffle to get it, $100 per ticket. my friend got 5 i got 10. didnt win crap but some when to cancer research so not a total loss. i been looking for a autobot decal for my car and grill emblem.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT