Best X or H Pipe to match with Hushpowers ? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

Cause now you look like a liar. First you paid this or did this and t hen you got quoted this. Then you only got that price cause you knew the guy. Then you don't know him.

I mean **** is that really your grabber blue mustang? Do you really work at a shop? I mean if you do please tell us where so we don't take our cars there. I have a buddy some where up in AR that is a recruiter I tell him make sure he don't go there.

What does that have to do with what i just said? Dude I have said the same thing from the beginning i was quoted $40 meaning I was told $40 to do the job.. I did not decide to go that route bc I thought it sounded like ***. Just drop it dude.. As far as my job I'm the best in the area at what i do.. My bosses have been doing this for over 20 yrs you don't hang around that long if you suck.. And ya I said i know my muffler guy.. I never said he was a friend.. I have had work done on 3 diff vehicles there and sonnies my family.. I know his name and I see him once every couple years as previously stated.. So if thats considered knowing him then I guess I know him.. Unlike you I remember the conversations I have and I remember exactly what I said.. And when I said I k ow him that's not what I meant.. When I said that I didn't really know him I meant he's not like my best buddy that I've known forever and hang out with bc i thought about it and realized that it cane across as the the guy was one of my close friends..

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Just for the record the night I ran a 13.05 I was with another 5.0.. He was bone stock.. I had sct with preloaded 93 tune and that's all.. He had 4k on his tires and I had 10k.. And we ran same times.. Sounds to me like I'm pretty much on par.. I couldn't really get in it till 3rd cuz my tires are shot..

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Ah one more thing i have $0.00 in my SCT.. Will have one from AM in two weeks prolly with free tunes for $0.00...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2011, 06:46 AM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: Best X or H Pipe to match with Hushpowers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT View Post
What does that have to do with what i just said? Dude I have said the same thing from the beginning i was quoted $40 meaning I was told $40 to do the job.. I did not decide to go that route bc I thought it sounded like ***. Just drop it dude.. As far as my job I'm the best in the area at what i do.. My bosses have been doing this for over 20 yrs you don't hang around that long if you suck.. And ya I said i know my muffler guy.. I never said he was a friend.. I have had work done on 3 diff vehicles there and sonnies my family.. I know his name and I see him once every couple years as previously stated.. So if thats considered knowing him then I guess I know him.. Unlike you I remember the conversations I have and I remember exactly what I said.. And when I said I k ow him that's not what I meant.. When I said that I didn't really know him I meant he's not like my best buddy that I've known forever and hang out with bc i thought about it and realized that it cane across as the the guy was one of my close friends..

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Just for the record the night I ran a 13.05 I was with another 5.0.. He was bone stock.. I had sct with preloaded 93 tune and that's all.. He had 4k on his tires and I had 10k.. And we ran same times.. Sounds to me like I'm pretty much on par.. I couldn't really get in it till 3rd cuz my tires are shot..

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Ah one more thing i have $0.00 in my SCT.. Will have one from AM in two weeks prolly with free tunes for $0.00...
Now you have it for free? Cause in another thread you talked about how you could sell it for what you paid for it. After we all told you good luck selling it used for what you paid for it. ETC ETC. That you had got it from place you worked and Your boss quoted $500 to some kid. WHich is high. How you ordered parts threw your work cause your boss let you. Cause you could pay him back.

Oh and then now AM is giving you one free with free tunes. GOOD For you. Use there tunes. They have been shown not to perform and make as much power as other canned tunes. FRom rel performance shops such as BBR/Lethal/Evolution. Just read a thread on S197 yesterday where guy had bama. Switched to a Jon lund tune and right then on the dyno he picked up 12whp

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Thanks.. I have hushpower axlebacks right now.. So if you found something with an xpipe hushpowers no cats and no resonators that'd be awesome...

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

How many cats and resonators are on the 2011s?
Post like this makes me think you are more full of ****. You work at a shop. Lay mention to you doing your own work. That you do suspension and other bolt on crap. Yet you don't know how many cats and resonators you have?

Quote:
I do this type of work for a living.. Leveling kits, suspension lifts, literally every accessory or aftermarket part you can think of.. We don't go too far into the engine though.. Not worried about being able to do it lol just wondering if anyone had any helpful hints...
Or how to do springs? You need tips. If do it for a living you should know already. Since basically every car is the same.

I am a mechanic. Have been for the last 13yrs. I can do about anything. Only issue I have is going inside a modular engine. I haven't dealt with them. LS engine though easy as pie. Ands suspension work is to easy on anything really. I am currently in the process of learning how to tune. SO I can tune my own cars. WHen I move away from my couple buddies that tune.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Can't speak for your 06, but with my '11 there was an 12rwhp difference between it and the 93 Race BAMA tune I have.

Although Lund's tunes seem to run a little bit on the richer side due to the 5.0's higher compression, according to him is how he tunes them. So gas mileage may not be as great, but its an aggressive tune, you are looking at, so MPGs shouldnt be a consideration.

I am sure if you wanted a street tune, his would be comparable.
guys car:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium 6spd Manual
C&L CAI, Tune, FRPP 3.73's, Barton Shifter/Bracket, Flowmaster Hushpower Axle-Back, Off-Road X-Pipe, Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts, Ford K-Springs, UMI LCAs/Relo Brackets, UMI Adjustable Panhard Bar, 295/45/17 MT ET Street Radial II, NX Nitrous Plate Kit
11.45 @ 120.74 mph 1.62 60'
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Now you have it for free? Cause in another thread you talked about how you could sell it for what you paid for it. After we all told you good luck selling it used for what you paid for it. ETC ETC. That you had got it from place you worked and Your boss quoted $500 to some kid. WHich is high. How you ordered parts threw your work cause your boss let you. Cause you could pay him back.

Oh and then now AM is giving you one free with free tunes. GOOD For you. Use there tunes. They have been shown not to perform and make as much power as other canned tunes. FRom rel performance shops such as BBR/Lethal/Evolution. Just read a thread on S197 yesterday where guy had bama. Switched to a Jon lund tune and right then on the dyno he picked up 12whp

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Post like this makes me think you are more full of ****. You work at a shop. Lay mention to you doing your own work. That you do suspension and other bolt on crap. Yet you don't know how many cats and resonators you have?

Or how to do springs? You need tips. If do it for a living you should know already. Since basically every car is the same.

I am a mechanic. Have been for the last 13yrs. I can do about anything. Only issue I have is going inside a modular engine. I haven't dealt with them. LS engine though easy as pie. Ands suspension work is to easy on anything really. I am currently in the process of learning how to tune. SO I can tune my own cars. WHen I move away from my couple buddies that tune.

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

guys car:
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium 6spd Manual
C&L CAI, Tune, FRPP 3.73's, Barton Shifter/Bracket, Flowmaster Hushpower Axle-Back, Off-Road X-Pipe, Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts, Ford K-Springs, UMI LCAs/Relo Brackets, UMI Adjustable Panhard Bar, 295/45/17 MT ET Street Radial II, NX Nitrous Plate Kit
11.45 @ 120.74 mph 1.62 60'
Ur a ***.. Your making up things... Somebody else asked how
Many cats and resonators and I asneered their question dumbass... Never done a suspension drop.. Only lift kits and leveling kits.. And no am is not giving me a tuner.. I am selling the one that I have.. That I have nothing in and getting another.. And btw the kid is getting it from me next Thursday.. And yes I ordered parts and am paying them off? What does that have to do with anything??

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

And I was just asking bout the springs cuz as i said never done a drop.. Didn't want to get everything apart and find out I need something else that I don't have... What is your deal dude just drop all this... I could care less about bama vs lund.. Just showing you how I have nothing in the SCT or tune as you said I did..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Quote:
Ur a ***.. Your making up things... Somebody else asked how
Many cats and resonators and I asneered their question dumbass... Never done a suspension drop.. Only lift kits and leveling kits.. And no am is not giving me a tuner.. I am selling the one that I have.. That I have nothing in and getting another.. And btw the kid is getting it from me next Thursday.. And yes I ordered parts and am paying them off? What does that have to do with anything??

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

And I was just asking bout the springs cuz as i said never done a drop.. Didn't want to get everything apart and find out I need something else that I don't have... What is your deal dude just drop all this... I could care less about bama vs lund.. Just showing you how I have nothing in the SCT or tune as you said I did..
How am I making up ****? I quoted your stupid *** question. Some one that has done work on his car been under it and everything didn't even know how many cats it has or resonators. You didn't answer ****. And if you do lifting leveling it isn't no different replacing springs. Are you just the guy that does tickets at the counter or what.

You are a f'ing idiot. Keep showing. Now you going back one your own post. You say plan on moding more but are welding the exhaust cause never plan on pulling. Shows more stupidity from you.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

How am I making up ****? I quoted your stupid *** question. Some one that has done work on his car been under it and everything didn't even know how many cats it has or resonators. You didn't answer ****. And if you do lifting leveling it isn't no different replacing springs. Are you just the guy that does tickets at the counter or what.

You are a f'ing idiot. Keep showing. Now you going back one your own post. You say plan on moding more but are welding the exhaust cause never plan on pulling. Shows more stupidity from you.
Dude quit it.. None of that is true.. If you'll look SOMEONE ELSE asked that question.. I was underneath my car 2 days prior to that and answered the guys question.. The only thing i have welded at the moment is the cats.. The xpipe is still a standard aftercat xpipe that has the clamps on it.. If you would pay attention you would see that... And how stupid are you? I said I asked bc I didn't want to get the car apart and realize that I need something else... Regardless if it's the same as doing a lift or not every vehicle is different.. Some require special tools some don't.. And a leveling kit is nothing like a suspension lift.. Listen man I've been done with this argument since last night.. I have nothing against you but you feel the need to thrash everything i say.. Just drop it man and let's be adults about this.. I never lied about anything.. Only gave my opinions and/or what I did or have seen done.. I'm beyond over this.. I'm done trying to defend myself bc this is ridiculous.. Peace!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Quote:
Dude quit it.. None of that is true.. If you'll look SOMEONE ELSE asked that question.. I was underneath my car 2 days prior to that and answered the guys question.. The only thing i have welded at the moment is the cats.. The xpipe is still a standard aftercat xpipe that has the clamps on it.. If you would pay attention you would see that... And how stupid are you? I said I asked bc I didn't want to get the car apart and realize that I need something else... Regardless if it's the same as doing a lift or not every vehicle is different.. Some require special tools some don't.. And a leveling kit is nothing like a suspension lift.. Listen man I've been done with this argument since last night.. I have nothing against you but you feel the need to thrash everything i say.. Just drop it man and let's be adults about this.. I never lied about anything.. Only gave my opinions and/or what I did or have seen done.. I'm beyond over this.. I'm done trying to defend myself bc this is ridiculous.. Peace!
YOu might want to go check your own post. Liek said I have quoted you. I haven't changed your post.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Let me help you. Since you think I am changing your post or something.
Getting x-pipe installed

Old 09-09-2011, 08:23 AM #3
11stangGT
Regular

State: Alabama
View My Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033
First off, Beautiful car you have. My dream car you have there.
I have heard a system or two with the resonators removed and i was most impressed, immediately thinking how much the tone of the exhaust transformed to an incredible sounding machine.
I will search it out again and send it to you when i find them. It may of been Hushpower Shorties put on, I can't remember.
I will find it though and let you know. Good luck!
Thanks.. I have hushpower axlebacks right now.. So if you found something with an xpipe hushpowers no cats and no resonators that'd be awesome...

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote:

HMM looks the same. Yep that is you. HMM...SO again. you don't even know what the **** you post.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

YOu might want to go check your own post. Liek said I have quoted you. I haven't changed your post.
Blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp.. That's all I got from that.. Lol

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Let me help you. Since you think I am changing your post or something.
Getting x-pipe installed

Old 09-09-2011, 08:23 AM #3
11stangGT
Regular

State: Alabama
View My Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033
First off, Beautiful car you have. My dream car you have there.
I have heard a system or two with the resonators removed and i was most impressed, immediately thinking how much the tone of the exhaust transformed to an incredible sounding machine.
I will search it out again and send it to you when i find them. It may of been Hushpower Shorties put on, I can't remember.
I will find it though and let you know. Good luck!

HMM looks the same. Yep that is you. HMM...SO again. you don't even know what the **** you post.
Dud I done told you im done with this.. Be a f*cking adult and drop it.. You can say what you want I couldn't care less.. If you have a problem send me a message and quit usin these guys threads..
Old 09-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Quote:
Blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp.. That's all I got from that.. Lol

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Dud I done told you im done with this.. Be a f*cking adult and drop it.. You can say what you want I couldn't care less.. If you have a problem send me a message and quit usin these guys threads..
HAHAHAHAHA! I told you 20 post ago take to PM. You kept asking for more. Every time you was busted out.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA! I told you 20 post ago take to PM. You kept asking for more. Every time you was busted out.
I haven't been busted out for anything. You said if I had a personal problem to send you a pm.. I dont have a problem.. Im only defending myself against the nonstop thrashing cuz i didnt do yhings the way you did or bc i wasnt quite clear enough on a post.. Your the one that seems to have issues w me... So message me if you do.. If not peace out
Old 09-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Dam guys can't we hug it out?!
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

I heard a lot of bad concerning HeartThrob, but after I saw their setup in person and heard it, I bought their cat to axel system. It cost $369 shipped, and I am pairing them with the American Thunders. I chose their H-pipe system. Here are a few pictures uninstalled.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/...nglesson/2.jpg

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/...nglesson/3.jpg
Old 09-17-2011, 08:28 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
When do u plan on installing it

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Lemme know how it sounds. I don't want to cut and weld. I want everything to fit perfect. It's not like I bought a cheap car
2012 GT Premium/Black/6sp/Brembo Pkg/20" Foose Speeds/16%Tint/Letheal OR-X/GT500 Exhaust/FR K Springs/Roush TVS SC/JLT CAI/VMP 82mm Pulley/GT500 Front/Black Mamba Hood/MGW Shifter/Stallion Suspension LCAs and Panhard bar
Kystang615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

I'm in the middle of a move, working late, and in my last semester of school, so it will be a while. I haven't got the axel backs yet, and I want to do the total install at the same time.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Well good luck to you on that what kind of axle backs r u looking at

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

I am going with Flowmasters American Thunders, I really lime the sound o them.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kystang615
I also and wondering if i need a catted x pipe or not. I would say in the next 8-10 months i will add LT headers. Here in TN we have a yearly emissions (very minimal) so as long as the CEL light is not on, im good. Do our factory headers have cats on them as well or just the stock h pipe?
TN does not have inspections.
tylerb is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT