Springs for Brembo 5.0 - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 201150300A

I don't think you get anything I have said. Yep I'm going to get rich on just 25 sets of custom springs made only for the BREMBO MSUTANGS that sell for $110. Yep, going to be the next Saleen Mustangs. It's all a conspiracy. You caught me. What a joke!

Come on, I don't like slammed cars, I want my ride to stay the same, yet I want to get rid of the gap in the back that is too high. The front factory spring is perfect in my opinion. The Rear Spring rate on my 1/2" lower spring is the same as OEM. Because, I'm not changing shocks.

If you know anything about springs, You would know that you can't go any lower than 1/2" with the same spring rate, unless you use a variable rate that shoots the spring rate higher and will ultimately require you to invest in some good shocks because of the much harder ride.

That's it in a nut shell. If you want lower springs then buy all the others already exist. No sweat off my back.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I said your friend, wnt2gofst, not you. Maybe you should cool down turbo.
You better cool it dude or your gonna get sent messages from the moderator.. His point is that the guy didn't ask for what your offering.. He did not say he wanted his car to look the same... Like you do.. To each their own but that's not what this guy wants.. He said he wants to lower it.. A half inch drop in the rear only is not noticeable.. I have a brembo car.. I did not notice a performance decrease whatsoever.. Granted I'm not a road track driver but close enough.. I live in NW AR.. Some of the curviest roads in the states.. Car handles great.. Don't take this the wrong way either I'm just tryin to help show that you basically shouldn't be posting on this thread offering the information and product that you are offering.. It's not the topic of the thread..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: Springs for Brembo 5.0

The topic of the thread is "SPRINGS for BREMBO 5.0".

Which starts as; " PLEASE post up what brand you used, experience, Pro's vs. cons and whether you needed to purchase 300 dollar Plus Caster camber plates to make them work."

Last time I looked the springs I have on my Brembo is what I'm talking about. Just showing pictures of it to share with others Brembo Owners who aren't members yet on my registry site. Whats wrong with that?

Oh yeah you don't need $300 caster plates with the 55D Spring Kit because you leave the stock fronts springs on the car.
2011 Mustang GT - 5.0 - Black/Black -300A - Brembo Brake Option (55D) - 6-Speed - 3:73 (457) Under 30K & Fast as Hell! The way a mustang should be! Performance Parts: SCT Tuner, K&N Filter, Grabber Pony Black Cue Ball Shifter, Ford Racing SVT GT500 Axle Back Mufflers. Route 66 Speed Shop 55D Spring Kit http://www.Brembo50.com
201150300A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 201150300A
The topic of the thread is "SPRINGS for BREMBO 5.0".

Which starts as; " PLEASE post up what brand you used, experience, Pro's vs. cons and whether you needed to purchase 300 dollar Plus Caster camber plates to make them work."

Last time I looked the springs I have on my Brembo is what I'm talking about. Just showing pictures of it to share with others Brembo Owners who aren't members yet on my registry site. Whats wrong with that?

Oh yeah you don't need $300 caster plates with the 55D Spring Kit because you leave the stock fronts springs on the car.
Your right.. Springs for lowering the car.. Not to make the car look the same.. I've read every post on this thread and know what he's looking for.. To lower the car... But I dont wanna argue or anything.. I'm out of it.. Good luck w selling your springs(sincerely)...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

201150300A.. Thanks for the valuable information and I learned something new. What you posted could be potentially useful to many other Brembo owners that have the same desires as you. So for that thanks.

But...... the fact is that I do not AutoX and while having a GOOD suspension set up for the high speeds of the German Autobahn is key, I am looking more towards the aesthetic aspects of lowering than performance. From what I have read and personally experienced with other vehicles (albeit not a Brembo Mustang) is ANY quality aftermarket spring that lowers a cars center of gravity is not only a visual upgrade but a significant performance upgrade as well.

I will take ALL the information you posted... and research it myself to formulate my own opinion........however they dont seem to take away the 4x4 effect of the stock setup which is ultimately what I am looking for.

Thanks to all that chimed in.
M3to5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0 View Post
201150300A.. Thanks for the valuable information and I learned something new. What you posted could be potentially useful to many other Brembo owners that have the same desires as you. So for that thanks.

But...... the fact is that I do not AutoX and while having a GOOD suspension set up for the high speeds of the German Autobahn is key, I am looking more towards the aesthetic aspects of lowering than performance. From what I have read and personally experienced with other vehicles (albeit not a Brembo Mustang) is ANY quality aftermarket spring that lowers a cars center of gravity is not only a visual upgrade but a significant performance upgrade as well.

I will take ALL the information you posted... and research it myself to formulate my own opinion........however they dont seem to take away the 4x4 effect of the stock setup which is ultimately what I am looking for.

Thanks to all that chimed in.
No problem, thanks for the kind words and happy I was able to give some information you found valuable. That's what I believe message forums are for.

Take care and let us all know what you end up doing.

If you haven't done so yet, assuming you have a Brembo Mustang, your welcome to join our Owners Registry at Brembo50.com It's Free and has many benefits you may find valuable as well.
2011 Mustang GT - 5.0 - Black/Black -300A - Brembo Brake Option (55D) - 6-Speed - 3:73 (457) Under 30K & Fast as Hell! The way a mustang should be! Performance Parts: SCT Tuner, K&N Filter, Grabber Pony Black Cue Ball Shifter, Ford Racing SVT GT500 Axle Back Mufflers. Route 66 Speed Shop 55D Spring Kit http://www.Brembo50.com
201150300A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:31 AM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: Texas

Funny also you don't need expensive CC plates and all that. No shocks and crap. Most will be a adjustable Pan hard bar.

Many have lowered there cars with no issues on their shocks.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT