Springs for Brembo 5.0 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Springs for Brembo 5.0

PLEASE post up what brand you used, experience, Pro's vs. cons and whether you needed to purchase 300 dollar Plus Caster camber plates to make them work.

Pics would be appreciated as well
M3to5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Springs for Brembo 5.0

C'mon folks.... surely someone on here has lowered their Stang. Help a member out. ;o)
Old 10-10-2011, 03:20 AM   #3
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I can't help you yet! I just ordered my springs on Friday. Their Dynamic Racing. I have no idea what to expect my buddy claims I can get away without adding c/c plates. We'll find out when I take it to him for an alignment. Their gonna give me a two inch drop all the way around. I got them for $165. I really want a coil over kit but that's gonna set me back a grand!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #4
Road Trip!

I have H&R race springs. Here few photos. Remember I am on 15x10 rears and 17x4 fronts. Will not have no pics on the 19's till I get home.

This was on 18's. Was running 18x10 with a 295/40/18 and a 18x9 with 245/40/18.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:08 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
I have H&R race springs. Here few photos. Remember I am on 15x10 rears and 17x4 fronts. Will not have no pics on the 19's till I get home.

This was on 18's. Was running 18x10 with a 295/40/18 and a 18x9 with 245/40/18.
Did you need CC plates??
Old 10-10-2011, 05:13 AM   #6
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0 View Post
Did you need CC plates??
I have a little but of a toe in on the front. NOt really noticeable less look real close. I am going to try the camber bolts when I get home. They are in my garage waiting. All the springs out you will need something least that I have seen. For all them you will need a rear adjustable panhard bar to do it right.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

So it is not as easy as just buying some springs and throwing them on??? Need a rear adjustable panhard bar too... and possibly CC plates. Well there goes "cheap" upgrade.... right out the window. lol
Old 10-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #8
Road Trip!

Quote:
So it is not as easy as just buying some springs and throwing them on??? Need a rear adjustable panhard bar too... and possibly CC plates. Well there goes "cheap" upgrade.... right out the window. lol
Pan hard isn't that expensive. You could most likely go with out the CC plates. I have been with out them for a year. No issues. Like said it is so minor you can't really even tell.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0
PLEASE post up what brand you used, experience, Pro's vs. cons and whether you needed to purchase 300 dollar Plus Caster camber plates to make them work.

Pics would be appreciated as well
I'm lowered with Eibach's pro kit but did not need camber plates
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3669945413.png
Views:	400
Size:	930.6 KB
ID:	32787   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2849188373.png
Views:	323
Size:	882.9 KB
ID:	32788  

Name:	image-276823053.png
Views:	311
Size:	840.9 KB
ID:	32789  
Old 10-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

I'm in the same boat, I'm not sure which way to go. Some folks on the forum have used Ford Racing K Springs, with no other additions. If you look up the Ford Racing K Springs, you find that additional parts (strut mounts & dampers) are recommended which will cost you around $775 w/ springs Ford Racing Mustang K-Springs (05-11 GT) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!
I have yet to see any advertisement for additional parts using H&R, Eibach, or another type of setup. I will probably go with the entire Ford Racing Kit Ford Racing Mustang Handling Pack - Coupe (05-12 GT) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping AM is the cheapest for this kit than any other site. But with that said I will also talk with a couple of local shops and see what their recommendations are. I think at a minimum if I do the springs I will at least use the camber bolts or C&C plates to ensure the most accurate alignment. Some of the guys on here are happy with just the springs and alignment. It's your call, and I'm still debating it, but I'm almost sold on just K Springs and alignment.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
Road Trip!

When lowering more then a inch the rear will become out of adjustment a little. This is what the adjustable pan hard bar is used for. The more you lower the more it is able to come off centered.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:39 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
If lowering only an inch in the front u won't need cc plates or camber bolts... I went with the eibach pro-kit with dampers, and also the adjustable panhard... Finally I came around to adjusting my rear and couldn't be happier with the results
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3194904406.png
Views:	637
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	32818  
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #13
Road Trip!

Some info on the FRPP K Springs. From what I read there I am good I am with in there tolerance to do camber bolts.

Alignment after lowering
Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

There is a lot of good info in this thread... thanks.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #15
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Please stay on topic and be respectful to other members.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
Road Trip!

Here is question. What do you plan to do with the vehicle? Just DD/Road race/Drag race? Mix of the 3? This could help with some decisions on what kind of drop to do. How aggressive of a spring to go with.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Please stay on topic and be respectful to other members.

Sorry if that was misinterpreted... I seriously meant Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #18
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Sorry if that was misinterpreted... I seriously meant Thanks
Wasn't aimed toward you.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Here is my opinion:

When I bought my 2011 Brembo Brake Package Mustang, I knew that it also included a totally different suspension system, than the standard GT.

The Ford Engineers designed the Brembo Suspension to work at its maximum while retaining everyday drivability

Higher springs rates were used, struts and shocks were revalved and the electric power-assisted steering, (EPAS) was custom tuned to work within the parameters of the suspension, thus creating a “perfect” suspension package.

However, the one thing that disturbed me and many others was the fact that the wheel well gap between the fender and the tire was 3/4” higher in the rear than in the front. Creating an abnormal "bug like"stance.

While there are many Lowering Spring Kits currently available that could get rid of the “ugly gap” or “stance”, none of them are the solution and here is why.

Some will argue that if you want the suspension to perform “better than stock” you need to do a whole host of other modifications.

Starting with the usual Lowing Spring Kits, they naturally have extremely high spring rates, which then require adding adjustable struts and shocks to dampen and soften the hard jolt of the rebound and of course you will be told you should upgrade this and that suspension component in order to get maximum performance out of this combination.

While this may be true for an all out “road race mustang” or if you do a lot of “autocross” events, it’s not true for the majority of Mustang Owners.

The aftermarket Industry has done a fantastic marketing job, convincing 98% of Mustang Owners, that they NEED to have these parts in order to have high performance.

But lost in all this hype is the simple fact that the majority of Mustangs never see “racing conditions”. With that said, why would these Mustang Owners want to compromise their finely tuned factory suspension system, sacrifice their ride quality and of course, lighten their wallets with the continuous need for other suspension components that are not practical in the everyday drive and often work in a cyclical band aid fashion.

After a year of researching spring rates, blueprints, talking to engineers, racers, and mustang owners, I finally had a set of goals to aim for.

I wanted to retain the factory ride quality, I wanted the suspension to perform the same or better and most importantly I had to have the correct and equal stance that the factory didn’t give the Mustang.

Working with a major spring manufacturer, we utilized several computer programs to design and test my new spring. Finally, real world testing of prototype springs were put on vehicles to test in real word driving conditions on the mean streets and highways of Southern California.

All the work culminated, into the 55D Spring Kit specifically designed for the 2011-2012 Brembo Package Mustangs. This kit has many advantages.

First, it lowers the rear end of the car by 1/2” and gives the Mustang a much lower and equal stance with a very slight rake.

Second, The Lowered Spring height also equalizes the “center of gravity” front to rear for improved handling.

Third, the Brembo Suspension System has not been compromised due to the fact that the OEM Spring Rates are still retained and continue to be tuned to the OEM struts and shocks.

Finally, because the 55D Spring Kit only consists of rear springs, there is no need to have the front end re-aligned. There is no need to buy expensive adjustable struts and shocks to soften the rebound. There is no need to cut the bump stops. And there is also no need to buy an adjustable panhard bar, because the rear end doesn’t shift due to the fact that the rear end hasn’t been lowered beyond 7/8” of an inch.

The 55D Spring Kit, it gives your Brembo Mustang, The Ride, the Look and the Performance, with out the headaches.

http://brembo50.com
2011 Mustang GT - 5.0 - Black/Black -300A - Brembo Brake Option (55D) - 6-Speed - 3:73 (457) Under 30K & Fast as Hell! The way a mustang should be! Performance Parts: SCT Tuner, K&N Filter, Grabber Pony Black Cue Ball Shifter, Ford Racing SVT GT500 Axle Back Mufflers. Route 66 Speed Shop 55D Spring Kit http://www.Brembo50.com
201150300A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I also have the k-springs.. No c/c plates or dampers or anything else.. Got it aligned.. I believe I also have a very slight toe in up front but not noticeable by anyone but me since I know it's there.. I also have some b4 and after pics if you would like to see them..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-1725695526.png
Views:	334
Size:	876.9 KB
ID:	32849   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3052821391.png
Views:	285
Size:	766.2 KB
ID:	32850  

Old 10-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

I'm so confused...I'm glad I have some time to think about this.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #22
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 201150300A View Post

Here is my opinion:

When I bought my 2011 Brembo Brake Package Mustang, I knew that it also included a totally different suspension system, than the standard GT.

The Ford Engineers designed the Brembo Suspension to work at its maximum while retaining everyday drivability

Higher springs rates were used, struts and shocks were revalved and the electric power-assisted steering, (EPAS) was custom tuned to work within the parameters of the suspension, thus creating a “perfect” suspension package.

However, the one thing that disturbed me and many others was the fact that the wheel well gap between the fender and the tire was 3/4” higher in the rear than in the front. Creating an abnormal "bug like"stance.

While there are many Lowering Spring Kits currently available that could get rid of the “ugly gap” or “stance”, none of them are the solution and here is why.

Some will argue that if you want the suspension to perform “better than stock” you need to do a whole host of other modifications.

Starting with the usual Lowing Spring Kits, they naturally have extremely high spring rates, which then require adding adjustable struts and shocks to dampen and soften the hard jolt of the rebound and of course you will be told you should upgrade this and that suspension component in order to get maximum performance out of this combination.

While this may be true for an all out “road race mustang” or if you do a lot of “autocross” events, it’s not true for the majority of Mustang Owners.

The aftermarket Industry has done a fantastic marketing job, convincing 98% of Mustang Owners, that they NEED to have these parts in order to have high performance.

But lost in all this hype is the simple fact that the majority of Mustangs never see “racing conditions”. With that said, why would these Mustang Owners want to compromise their finely tuned factory suspension system, sacrifice their ride quality and of course, lighten their wallets with the continuous need for other suspension components that are not practical in the everyday drive and often work in a cyclical band aid fashion.

After a year of researching spring rates, blueprints, talking to engineers, racers, and mustang owners, I finally had a set of goals to aim for.

I wanted to retain the factory ride quality, I wanted the suspension to perform the same or better and most importantly I had to have the correct and equal stance that the factory didn’t give the Mustang.

Working with a major spring manufacturer, we utilized several computer programs to design and test my new spring. Finally, real world testing of prototype springs were put on vehicles to test in real word driving conditions on the mean streets and highways of Southern California.

All the work culminated, into the 55D Spring Kit specifically designed for the 2011-2012 Brembo Package Mustangs. This kit has many advantages.

First, it lowers the rear end of the car by 1/2” and gives the Mustang a much lower and equal stance with a very slight rake.

Second, The Lowered Spring height also equalizes the “center of gravity” front to rear for improved handling.

Third, the Brembo Suspension System has not been compromised due to the fact that the OEM Spring Rates are still retained and continue to be tuned to the OEM struts and shocks.

Finally, because the 55D Spring Kit only consists of rear springs, there is no need to have the front end re-aligned. There is no need to buy expensive adjustable struts and shocks to soften the rebound. There is no need to cut the bump stops. And there is also no need to buy an adjustable panhard bar, because the rear end doesn’t shift due to the fact that the rear end hasn’t been lowered beyond 7/8” of an inch.

The 55D Spring Kit, it gives your Brembo Mustang, The Ride, the Look and the Performance, with out the headaches.

Brembo50.com - Home
Ok so we can keep this on track! He deleted your post once.? and mine cause we got a little off..But back to the questions

Anyway so the guy wants to lower his vehicle. And obviously he wants it lower then it is.(not just the rear) Since after all he is looking at K springs and such. Why would he only want to lower it 1/2 an inch for as quoted THE RIDE, THE LOOK, THE PERFORMANCE. How does it look anything like any of the other lowered cars pictured in this thread? Your before after pictures actually make the front look higher. And it looks like it is not lowered at all.

Also what actual testing do you have to prove you helped or haven't hurt said suspension? Before after track time done in the same track, same weather, same temp etc etc.

Also do you have proof From Said Engineers that all these things are different? Besides what is posted on Ford own website which doesn't mention half what you say. Or window stickers that say other wise.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT View Post
I also have the k-springs.. No c/c plates or dampers or anything else.. Got it aligned.. I believe I also have a very slight toe in up front but not noticeable by anyone but me since I know it's there.. I also have some b4 and after pics if you would like to see them..
You have Brembo's correct?

Lowering it do you feel you hurt or helped your handling? FRom actually driving your car now.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

what pictures are you looking at?

The point is that 55D Spring Kit it isn't suppose to look like any other spring kit. The Kit is different in so many ways that it's not worth repeating if you read what I have already stated once.

As for proof it's everywhere, all you have to do is read articles, confirm the articles with Ford Engineers, Mechanics or the Parts Counter Guy.

Good Luck on the research, let me know how it goes.

Oh here is a freebee for you:

Chassis Engineer, Kevin Groot shows spring rates chart between Base GT and Brake Pack (Brembo)
2011 Ford Mustang 302 - Inside The Boss - 5.0 Mustang Magazine
From the August, 2011 issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords
By Tom Wilson

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

-Arthur Schopenhauer
2011 Mustang GT - 5.0 - Black/Black -300A - Brembo Brake Option (55D) - 6-Speed - 3:73 (457) Under 30K & Fast as Hell! The way a mustang should be! Performance Parts: SCT Tuner, K&N Filter, Grabber Pony Black Cue Ball Shifter, Ford Racing SVT GT500 Axle Back Mufflers. Route 66 Speed Shop 55D Spring Kit http://www.Brembo50.com
Old 10-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
C'mon folks.... surely someone on here has lowered their Stang. Help a member out. ;o)
HMM looks like he wants to lower it. Not have same ride height. So how are you helping him lower it? Like said look at your own pics. Your mustang looks the same height. Still not lowered. Still looking like a 4x4..
Quote:
what pictures are you looking at?

The point is that 55D Spring Kit it isn't suppose to look like any other spring kit. The Kit is different in so many ways that it's not worth repeating if you read what I have already stated once.

As for proof it's everywhere, all you have to do is read articles, confirm the articles with Ford Engineers, Mechanics or the Parts Counter Guy.

Good Luck on the research, let me know how it goes.

Oh here is a freebee for you:

Chassis Engineer, Kevin Groot shows spring rates chart between Base GT and Brake Pack (Brembo)
2011 Ford Mustang 302 - Inside The Boss - 5.0 Mustang Magazine
From the August, 2011 issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords
By Tom Wilson

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

-Arthur Schopenhauer
OK so you answered none of the questions.

You stated you did lots of testing and what not working on these springs. Show us proof. We like to see said proof. After all earlier before you said they"other manufactures" tell you they do thsi and that and it don't. So show us your proof.

And Look at your own pictures you posted. The guy wants to lower his car. That is what he said. Your car pictured BEFORE AND AFTER does not look lowered. So how does this help him?

So I ask again or state! Are you here just to SPAM with your product? Or you going to show us real facts. That you have made all this testing and that said eibach/K springs form FRPP/H&R is blowing smoke up our butts with there research and saying they improve our handling. And lower our car is hurting our performance and what not.

here what you said....
Working with a major spring manufacturer, we utilized several computer programs to design and test my new spring. Finally, real world testing of prototype springs were put on vehicles to test in real word driving conditions on the mean streets and highways of Southern California.Lets see the proof. Or you are blowing smoke. and trying to sell who knows what. I mean you made it a point earlier to point out you are a Admin on Brembo50.com that sells these. And you sell them and you made them.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

wnt2gofst,

Is your Mustang a BREMBO? If its not, why do you care, these Springs aren't for you. Why are you being so confrontational? If you don't like my springs, what can I tell you. That's your opinion. Some may consider you to be SPAM BOT with over 812 post and a link to a website under your signature. Maybe you have the motive, to make people think you know what your talking about when you don't?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #26
Road Trip!

Quote:
wnt2gofst,

Is your Mustang a BREMBO? If its not, why are you so aggressive? If you don't like my springs, what can I tell you. That's your opinion. Some may consider you to be SPAM BOT with over 812 post and a link to a website under your signature. Maybe you have the motive, to make people think you know what your talking about when you don't?
I do not have a Brembo car. Yet I hate when people come and just spam the **** out of something. Post I tested this and can't seem to show real proof of their testing. Yet I show and others show cars that has been lowered on Brembo's with no issues such as you say. Or how you put it race car only.
I asked simple questions. WHat proof you have it didn't hurt handling, improved etc etc. Cause yet this is what others say about there springs. Yet you say they are wrong.

I don't promote no shop ever. I give my evidence and links to them every time. I tell people what has worked for me, For my car. What my car has made for power with its mods. WHat has worked for my suspension. WHat has helped be handle better, 60ft better. I don't come on here and say buy my product or say only go here. Again I tell what has worked for me and others I know that have put numerous hours in there cars. That we have spent several hours on tracks testing, dyno's testing researching spending our own money. People who have worked with guys like Jon Lund, Ken from SCT, Ken from Diablo developing tunes and software for these cars. Tested suspension parts, Test Drive shafts for the shaftmasters. Test the fitment of Weld RT-S wheels. Provided them all with feed back. Good/Bad.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Second I care cause I don't want to see people be spammed in to buying something they are not happy with. Feed a line of crap so they will buy some home made springs that indeed did not lower the vehicle as he asked.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
I do not have a Brembo car. Yet I hate when people come and just spam the **** out of something. Post I tested this and can't seem to show real proof of their testing. Yet I show and others show cars that has been lowered on Brembo's with no issues such as you say. Or how you put it race car only.
I asked simple questions. WHat proof you have it didn't hurt handling, improved etc etc. Cause yet this is what others say about there springs. Yet you say they are wrong.

I don't promote no shop ever. I give my evidence and links to them every time. I tell people what has worked for me, For my car. What my car has made for power with its mods. WHat has worked for my suspension. WHat has helped be handle better, 60ft better. I don't come on here and say buy my product or say only go here. Again I tell what has worked for me and others I know that have put numerous hours in there cars. That we have spent several hours on tracks testing, dyno's testing researching spending our own money. People who have worked with guys like Jon Lund, Ken from SCT, Ken from Diablo developing tunes and software for these cars. Tested suspension parts, Test Drive shafts for the shaftmasters. Test the fitment of Weld RT-S wheels. Provided them all with feed back. Good/Bad.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Second I care cause I don't want to see people be spammed in to buying something they are not happy with. Feed a line of crap so they will buy some home made springs that indeed did not lower the vehicle as he asked.
Now way I would buy these springs.. I have a brembo car.. Seriously a half inch? EFF that.. I'm w you homie...
Old 10-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Oh and you mention my shop that sponsors me in my sig. But yet you post this in yours?(below) Pot calling the Kettle Black huh. Also dare to see who has the faster cars? Since you said good luck with the shop when thought it was mine. He has had cars featured in 5.0 magazine. Has built one the highest HP Termi Cobra's in the country that is DD. The shop has also been around for least 3 years since I have known him. Guy brings in easy 100K a year from it. He must be doing something right.

Route 66 Speed Shop 55D Spring Kit Brembo50.com - Home

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Now way I would buy these springs.. I have a brembo car.. Seriously a half inch? EFF that.. I'm w you homie...
And it is only the rear

I mean really look at pics he posted. Before and after. Does it look lowered in the rear really? Does the front not look higher in the after pics.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

If you don't have a Brembo maybe you should not even be posting on this topic. If you had a Brembo you would know the many thinks I have already stated. Like the Brembo Cars have different Springs, struts/shocks, EPAS reworked, besides the obvious wheels, tires and brakes.

I know this because I researched it for MY WEBSITE ( BREMBO50.com), I'm not just an Administrator, I'm the Owner! Therefore, I better know what I'm talking about when I post right?

As a Brembo Mustang Owner, I bought my car for many reason, but a great selling point to me was the "suspension" that is way different than the GT. If you have ever driven both, you will notice the feel right away.

What I don't like is how people like yourself who come on message boards and pretend to be the defender of the group. Listen, the guys reading the stuff here should be given more credit then you seem to be giving them. They can read and decide for themselves, what they want.

I never said you need to buy anything from me, I simply stated that I have an alternative that may be helpful to many Brembo owners, of which you are not.

So if you want to help stop trying to confuse the matter.

My facts are real and can be backed up, obvious I don't build springs in the basement. Few companies have the ability to coil springs, so give me some credit.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
Oh and you mention my shop that sponsors me in my sig. But yet you post this in yours?(below) Pot calling the Kettle Black huh. Also dare to see who has the faster cars? Since you said good luck with the shop when thought it was mine. He has had cars featured in 5.0 magazine. Has built one the highest HP Termi Cobra's in the country that is DD. The shop has also been around for least 3 years since I have known him. Guy brings in easy 100K a year from it. He must be doing something right.

Route 66 Speed Shop 55D Spring Kit Brembo50.com - Home

And it is only the rear

I mean really look at pics he posted. Before and after. Does it look lowered in the rear really? Does the front not look higher in the after pics.
Def wouldnt be able to tell it unless right next to stock on completely level ground.. And as you pointed out he wants the car lowered.. He didn't ask for the same look (basically)...
Old 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Quote:
If you don't have a Brembo maybe you should not even be posting on this topic. If you had a Brembo you would know the many thinks I have already stated. Like the Brembo Cars have different Springs, struts/shocks, EPAS reworked, besides the obvious wheels, tires and brakes.

I know this because I researched it for MY WEBSITE ( BREMBO50.com), I'm not just an Administrator, I'm the Owner! Therefore, I better know what I'm talking about when I post right?

As a Brembo Mustang Owner, I bought my car for many reason, but a great selling point to me was the "suspension" that is way different than the GT. If you have ever driven both, you will notice the feel right away.

What I don't like is how people like yourself who come on message boards and pretend to be the defender of the group. Listen, the guys reading the stuff here should be given more credit then you seem to be giving them. They can read and decide for themselves, what they want.

I never said you need to buy anything from me, I simply stated that I have an alternative that may be helpful to many Brembo owners, of which you are not.

So if you want to help stop trying to confuse the matter.

My facts are real and can be backed up, obvious I don't build springs in the basement. Few companies have the ability to coil springs, so give me some credit.
Still mention of proof yet none provided.

The guys are reading and are even more confused with your my springs are great cause they are SUPER HANDLING IMPROVED BLAH BLAH. They lower your car 1/2 an inch in the rear. So you don't need nothing but these.

Some of us opted not to get Brembo's. Simple reasons really. Less wheel choices. More weight that will need to be shed using lighter rotors and calipers. Didn't need the upgraded 19's when we was buying aftermarket wheels from the get go.

Oh so now we should listen to you cause you are the owner of the site trying to sell your springs here? Maybe you should become a sponsor

Yet two Brembo owners posted they lowered there cars. They didn't mention no handling decrease. Or issues. HMMM
Old 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Def wouldnt be able to tell it unless right next to stock on completely level ground.. And as you pointed out he wants the car lowered.. He didn't ask for the same look (basically)...
This guys doesn't even own a Brembo, give me a break!
Old 10-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #33
Road Trip!

Quote:
ENOUGH SAID...I am done with this topic.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote:
and your car isn't lowered,
Old 10-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 201150300A

Oh really? Pretty sure it's sittin in my driveway right now.. Don't start attacking me dude.. Pics from the day I bought it.. After K-SPRINGS and a few others.. If you'll notice those are brembo calipers up front.. Factory.. And those are also brembo pkg factory wheels (painted).. So suck it.. Don't start w me
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-4130727770.png
Views:	260
Size:	919.7 KB
ID:	32863   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-59017480.png
Views:	233
Size:	912.5 KB
ID:	32864  

Name:	image-2431321258.png
Views:	254
Size:	801.4 KB
ID:	32865   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-667554830.png
Views:	295
Size:	906.3 KB
ID:	32866  

Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
Still mention of proof yet none provided.

The guys are reading and are even more confused with your my springs are great cause they are SUPER HANDLING IMPROVED BLAH BLAH. They lower your car 1/2 an inch in the rear. So you don't need nothing but these.

Some of us opted not to get Brembo's. Simple reasons really. Less wheel choices. More weight that will need to be shed using lighter rotors and calipers. Didn't need the upgraded 19's when we was buying aftermarket wheels from the get go.

Oh so now we should listen to you cause you are the owner of the site trying to sell your springs here? Maybe you should become a sponsor

Yet two Brembo owners posted they lowered there cars. They didn't mention no handling decrease. Or issues. HMMM
I don't think you get anything I have said. Yep I'm going to get rich on just 25 sets of custom springs made only for the BREMBO MSUTANGS that sell for $110. Yep, going to be the next Saleen Mustangs. It's all a conspiracy. You caught me. What a joke!

Come on, I don't like slammed cars, I want my ride to stay the same, yet I want to get rid of the gap in the back that is too high. The front factory spring is perfect in my opinion. The Rear Spring rate on my 1/2" lower spring is the same as OEM. Because, I'm not changing shocks.

If you know anything about springs, You would know that you can't go any lower than 1/2" with the same spring rate, unless you use a variable rate that shoots the spring rate higher and will ultimately require you to invest in some good shocks because of the much harder ride.

That's it in a nut shell. If you want lower springs then buy all the others already exist. No sweat off my back.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Oh really? Pretty sure it's sittin in my driveway right now.. Don't start attacking me dude.. Pics from the day I bought it.. After K-SPRINGS and a few others.. If you'll notice those are brembo calipers up front.. Factory.. And those are also brembo pkg factory wheels (painted).. So suck it.. Don't start w me
I said your friend, wnt2gofst, not you. Maybe you should cool down turbo.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT