Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Steeda Spyder Wheels Installed!

13K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I finally got my new wheels installed so I thought I would put up some pics. The wheels are Staggered Steeda Spyder wheels with a 20x9.5 in the front and a 20x11 in the back, lots of traction! Haha Next on the list is to lower the car. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
XXSTEVEO66 said:
Its always because we run out of $$$ not motivation!!...im saving for an upgrade myself..
That's so right man! The list never ends but the money always seems to haha

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Artaz said:
Nice I have the same exact color, I like the stripe how much did that cost you?
Thanks, and I didn't have the stripe put on, it came from the factory and I got it new from the dealer that way.

#7 ·
looks nice:good:

#13 ·
Holy **** that looks good! Very nice and it will be even better when you drop it. It is a major difference in appearance when dropped,looks totally different than when you drop the previous S197s The new body lines flow and make the car look like it is one with the pavement.

#15 ·
Benjammin1829 said:
Nice looking ride Dude! What type of tires do you have on your car?
Thanks everyone! And right now I have the toyo proxes 4 tires all the way around. It has a 255/35/20 in the front and a 295/30/20 in the back. I like the tires but they are a little to small for these wheels in my opinion. I will definitely be going with a 275 in the front and a 315 in the back next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.