Undecided - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:16 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare5.0
Hey guys cant decided if I should just get a base model GT or go for a low end premium model... What do you guys like and dislike ( not gonna be very many of those) about the model you bought
IMO go base with just the brembo package u can customize the rest of the car specifically to ur liking. U can get the sync in ur car after market for cheaper also. If ur going auto u can't get the brembo pack though ,its only offered with the 6speed manual and if ur going manual also option for the 3.73 gears. The gears and brembo pack are well worth getting from the factory if u go manual. If ur going auto probably best to go low end premium or even base as u can save the the money form the premium package to do ur own specific mods that u want. Alot of options to decide from! new 5.0 is a great car no matter what package u get!
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: Undecided

If you get a auto first mod needs to be a stall. Best bang for the buck in an auto. That combined with a tune and you see easy drop of 1 sec at the track. I know cars with just stall and tune running low-mid 11's.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo

IMO go base with just the brembo package u can customize the rest of the car specifically to ur liking. U can get the sync in ur car after market for cheaper also. If ur going auto u can't get the brembo pack though ,its only offered with the 6speed manual and if ur going manual also option for the 3.73 gears. The gears and brembo pack are well worth getting from the factory if u go manual. If ur going auto probably best to go low end premium or even base as u can save the the money form the premium package to do ur own specific mods that u want. Alot of options to decide from! new 5.0 is a great car no matter what package u get!
Brembos are a must especially if I'm going to be tracking the car. It will be a 6spd as I don't care about a second different at the drag as I'm looking more at a auto cross and maybe a few track day during the season and how can you get snyc aftermarket ? I thought it was built into the steering wheel and what not and mic's place within the cabin
NightMare5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Re: Undecided

this is the easiest answer to your question, .....If you plan on modding it out, cutting it up, and doing any kind of all out custom than get the base. of your more of a purest than grab a premium and you'll love it. and if you have the means and are buying it brand new than hit the ordering sheet.... many a not so special mustangs from along time ago have become highly collectable today because of the interesting ways they were ordered that seporated them from the rest of the herd.
bryanbrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare5.0

Brembos are a must especially if I'm going to be tracking the car. It will be a 6spd as I don't care about a second different at the drag as I'm looking more at a auto cross and maybe a few track day during the season and how can you get snyc aftermarket ? I thought it was built into the steering wheel and what not and mic's place within the cabin
There are tons of Bluetooth double din with nav or whatever else u want.
Dbsaints is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT