Need Advice... help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Need Advice... help

Dear Abby,

Lately I find myself day dreaming of this new woman in my life. She is absolutely Gorgeous with ALL the right curves. She has a sexy voice (which I only have to listen to when I turn her on) She never tells me NO and is ALWAYS willing to be ridden really hard, or soft... depending upon MY mood. She is into all the same music I am and allows me to moisturize her skin when I want to. I find myself trying to make SECRET rendezvous with her and I suspect my wife is getting suspicious because I always find excuses to go "run errands" just to spend some extra time with her. The best thing is that she NEVER gets jealous, and she loves to be shown off and displayed ...naked or covered... she is always game. So I don't get caught I find myself hiding my bank statement from my wife as I spend TONS of money on her buying gifts and paying for her "cosmetic surgeries". And the worst part is, I get extremely jealous when other men eyeball her or ask to see her "private parts" What do I do??? I named her The Reaper because she is stealing my soul.

Thanks
from Lost in Germany
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0
I have a problem ME Family,

Lately I find myself day dreaming of this new woman in my life. She is absolutely Gorgeous with ALL the right curves. She has a sexy voice (which I only have to listen to when I turn her on) She never tells me NO and is ALWAYS willing to be ridden really hard, or soft... depending upon MY mood. She is into all the same music I am and allows me to moisturize her skin when I want to. I find myself trying to make SECRET rendezvous with her and I suspect my wife is getting suspicious because I always find excuses to go "run errands" just to spend some extra time with her. The best thing is that she NEVER gets jealous, and she loves to be shown off and displayed ...naked or covered... she is always game. I find myself hiding my bank statement from my wife as I spend TONS of money on her buying gifts and paying for her "cosmetic surgeries" so I don't get caught. And the worst part is, I get extremely jealous when other men eyeball her or ask to see her "private parts" What do I do??? I named her The Reaper because she is stealing my soul.

Thanks
from Lost in Germany
Damn dude... Make sure you out some lube in the tail pipes
Old 11-17-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Lol, the Dear, Abby thread. LMAO!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 05:52 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Dear Abby,

Lately I find myself day dreaming of this new woman in my life. She is absolutely Gorgeous with ALL the right curves. She has a sexy voice (which I only have to listen to when I turn her on) She never tells me NO and is ALWAYS willing to be ridden really hard, or soft... depending upon MY mood. She is into all the same music I am and allows me to moisturize her skin when I want to. I find myself trying to make SECRET rendezvous with her and I suspect my wife is getting suspicious because I always find excuses to go "run errands" just to spend some extra time with her. The best thing is that she NEVER gets jealous, and she loves to be shown off and displayed ...naked or covered... she is always game. So I don't get caught I find myself hiding my bank statement from my wife as I spend TONS of money on her buying gifts and paying for her "cosmetic surgeries". And the worst part is, I get extremely jealous when other men eyeball her or ask to see her "private parts" What do I do??? I named her The Reaper because she is stealing my soul.

Thanks
from Lost in Germany
Sweet!! She wants it in the grill!!lmao!
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
Re: Need Advice... help

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0 View Post
Dear Abby,

Thanks
from Lost in Germany
You want to see how jealous she gets with your wife? Just let your wife drive her, and she'll show you how jealous she is, and it will cost your wallet for that venture. LOL.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

I think there must be some type of support group for you to attend man lol. Then again I guess that is what we are here for

2012 kona blue gt, GT500 exhaust, tinted windows, J&M Panhard bar, Steeda Ultralites, Koni STR shocks and struts, GT500 strut mounts, SR Performance shifter, Steeda Shifter Bracket, 20" Giovanna Monzas..damn I need more money!!
5pointOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pointOh
I think there must be some type of support group for you to attend man lol. Then again I guess that is what we are here for
At least he is passed the denial stage! His obsession is a sweet one!! Im in the same boat
Old 11-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
At least he is passed the denial stage! His obsession is a sweet one!! Im in the same boat
To fix that "boat"/problem, I bought my wife her own toy (2010 Camaro), so she has no problem/complaint about what or how I do with my toy. LOL.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
Road Trip!

Region: Texas

My wife can't drive my car cause its a manual. Second she is scarred of it. Specially since the blower is going on. (should have pics next day or two) She drove my 489whp G8 GT with no issues though. But it was also an auto. I offered to buy her a new 5.0 auto convertible. She passed. SHe does like the SS convert though. Go figure she sells them. LOL

Her dream car is a Mercedes AMG(any one). I told her get another job.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

My wife is scarred of mine also, but she has driven it, and once every "Blue Moon" she drives it again, I wonder if she's gonna get behind the wheel when I get the Super Charger on it.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Oh man. I'm not the only one.
Thank God!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Oh man. I'm not the only one.
Thank God!
???
Old 11-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo

???
I'm not the only one who is madly in love with my car such as M3 described, except for me it would be more of a manly version, being straight and all. Lol!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Old 11-17-2011, 10:37 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I have been accused of going through cars like underwear, and for the most part it is true, I have gone through 6 cars in the last 4 years. But it is simply because I did not LOVE those cars, they were missing something that made me desire something else. Not the 5.0. I truly LOVE this car and I have been offered more for the car than I paid for it.... he got the finger.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm not the only one who is madly in love with my car such as M3 described, except for me it would be more of a manly version, being straight and all. Lol!
Ooh! So ur a chick! Now it makes sense good to see we have a lady mustang lover.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Quote:
I have been accused of going through cars like underwear, and for the most part it is true, I have gone through 6 cars in the last 4 years. But it is simply because I did not LOVE those cars, they were missing something that made me desire something else. Not the 5.0. I truly LOVE this car and I have been offered more for the car than I paid for it.... he got the finger.
Haha yeah my ole lady gets mad sometimes because I'm always spending time with my new girl she's a mean b**** but I love her to death!!lol
Old 11-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Benzo you just now found that out?!?!!
Lol!
Yes,and I would marry a Mustang if I could, my car always comes before boys, and that's why I dumped/rejected plenty of men, they just don't understand! But you guys have got the idea
Old 11-17-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Benzo you just now found that out?!?!!
Lol!
Yes,and I would marry a Mustang if I could, my car always comes before boys, and that's why I dumped/rejected plenty of men, they just don't understand! But you guys have got the idea
We understand u we are ur support group lol!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo

We understand u we are ur support group lol!
I feel so loved
Glad to know, Hahaha!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:27 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Glad my "joke" thread could bring people together.... My work is done here...lol
Old 11-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

I think it's time for a group hug lol

2012 kona blue gt, GT500 exhaust, tinted windows, J&M Panhard bar, Steeda Ultralites, Koni STR shocks and struts, GT500 strut mounts, SR Performance shifter, Steeda Shifter Bracket, 20" Giovanna Monzas..damn I need more money!!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pointOh
I think it's time for a group hug lol
This has been a entertaining thread!
Old 11-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Oh, there have been quite a few lovely and entertaining threads lately.. ha!

I guess everyone could hug their phone/computer...?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #24

Region: North Carolina

Hell I need to just go order my 12 this week. I have heard enough time to out and dance on the floor lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stangpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangpilot
Hell I need to just go order my 12 this week. I have heard enough time to out and dance on the floor lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I concur!
Old 11-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangpilot
I would wait and order a 13 at this point unless you don't like the redesign.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
I would wait and order a 13 at this point unless you don't like the redesign.
If you insist on getting a 12, then try and hold out until the 13's come out and you can save a few dollars for more mods!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT