first dyno since blower - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Re: first dyno since blower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
So how is the '12 auto? Have you driven it much before you tore into it? I have a hard time driving something without a clutch anymore ... the last time I did I was slamming the dead pedal over and over when I was stopping and actually turned the car off in drive and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me take the key out LOL!

LMAO...That is some funny stuff. I do the same thing in my escape after driving the Mustang for a while. I sit there for a few minutes trying to figure out why the key doesn't come out. Oh yeah then I notice I'm still in drive. LMAO...

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
And its basically done. Tuning should start tomorrow or Saturday.

Attachment 37377
Looks good!! So how long did it take you to tear it down and reinstall everything? I'm guessing there is not drilling for the S/C?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #72
Road Trip!

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd View Post
LMAO...That is some funny stuff. I do the same thing in my escape after driving the Mustang for a while. I sit there for a few minutes trying to figure out why the key doesn't come out. Oh yeah then I notice I'm still in drive. LMAO...

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Looks good!! So how long did it take you to tear it down and reinstall everything? I'm guessing there is not drilling for the S/C?
About 2 and half days. That is getting both cars all the way back together. I will install the new drive shaft tomorrow morning on the auto. I didn't pull the lowering springs. I am going to order coil overs instead. That way I can adjust how i want it.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
About 2 and half days. That is getting both cars all the way back together. I will install the new drive shaft tomorrow morning on the auto. I didn't pull the lowering springs. I am going to order coil overs instead. That way I can adjust how i want it.
Sweet, that is pretty good.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT