March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
avengnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Stafford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,643
March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

I'm asking for you vote...there are a few others on this forum that are listed as well...but I would love to have your vote for the March 2012 Mustang of the Month...please go to the following link and vote for AVENGND....

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f343/t298554/

Thank you for your support.

Alan
__________________
~ Alan Mustang Livin' and www.mustanglivin.com
2014 Shelby GT500
avengnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lone Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Region: Virginia
Posts: 150
Re: March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

Pimping himself out! lol Good luck
__________________

Northern Virginia Mustang Club
Silver Mustang Registry #1045
2010 Brilliant Silver 4.0 V6 Traded and will be missed
2011 Performance White Premium GT 5.0 6MT, 19" Machined Wheels, 3.73 gears, GT500 Axle-Backs, Eibach Pro Springs, Dynojet #'s 387rwhp/380 tq.
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

WAIT WAIT...I want their vote....I t hink thsi is cheating....LOL



---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Nothing like crushing a V10 TT Mercedes.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kpd3014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 728
This is one thread I would be happy to jack!!! Avenged, are you from central texas? Just wondering because I know the other two of us are from the same town.
__________________
2012 GT500 PP, NAV, SSW exhaust, BMR lowering springs
Kpd3014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Damn it avenged & wnt2gofst!!! The gloves are coming off!

Avenged with your buttered up words & wnt2gofst with your obliterating power! I'm gonna have to hit the campaign trail hard! I'm gonna have to tour non stop!

I hope y'all are ready for this! I'm opening Pandora's box, I'm lavendering up the Sex Panther, I'm going to reach out to every corner of this forum, this race is on! LMAO!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

LMAO!


Oh ya we have two local guys me and KPD3014 live in the same area...What is funny is we haven't ran into each other yet. When we do hopefully he isn't driving his work car...HAHA

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Also KPD you need bring your car out to the FRiday meets. Not enough 5.0's at all.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kpd3014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 728
I would but those sang cops keep coming over there cause the people who act like idiots....lol. Don't want to get seen in the "wrong" crowd.
__________________
2012 GT500 PP, NAV, SSW exhaust, BMR lowering springs
Kpd3014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
I would but those sang cops keep coming over there cause the people who act like idiots....lol. Don't want to get seen in the "wrong" crowd.
Guilty by association. That's BS! We can't even ride together in a group without getting the local fuzz pickin people off with false accusations.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
I would but those sang cops keep coming over there cause the people who act like idiots....lol. Don't want to get seen in the "wrong" crowd.
I understand...most the guys are older..camaro crowd, vettes, me...even though I have my share of tickets...lol

Also it be good to have a cop to kick some the idiots out..one reason it has to be moved every 6 months
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kpd3014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Guilty by association. That's BS! We can't even ride together in a group without getting the local fuzz pickin people off with false accusations.
It's actually about 20 % of the crowd (mostly ricers and slabs) who cause the problems. The police get about 5 calls within an hour from citizens leaving the nearby stores calling in reckless drivers and loud noise. So naturally everyone leaving who is doing something stupid gets stopped.
Our area is very........diverse, not as many older laid back folks. Half the guys think they have to prove how bad they are.
__________________
2012 GT500 PP, NAV, SSW exhaust, BMR lowering springs
Kpd3014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #11
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014

It's actually about 20 % of the crowd (mostly ricers and slabs) who cause the problems. The police get about 5 calls within an hour from citizens leaving the nearby stores calling in reckless drivers and loud noise. So naturally everyone leaving who is doing something stupid gets stopped.
Our area is very........diverse, not as many older laid back folks. Half the guys think they have to prove how bad they are.
Very true...we actually had tell some young kids turn their music down and stop revving their weed whacker. They seemed mad but actually stopped.

It seems those of us with fast cars are the onesnot revving driving stupid trying to show off.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
11stangGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 1,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

Very true...we actually had tell some young kids turn their music down and stop revving their weed whacker. They seemed mad but actually stopped.

It seems those of us with fast cars are the onesnot revving driving stupid trying to show off.
+1
__________________
2011 5.0
Bama 93 race tune, bbk o/r xpipe, gt500 axle backs, frpp k-springs, steeda rear lca's, 3d carbon 3d500 wing, boss/cs front fascia w boss brake cooling kit, plenty more...
11stangGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Timm04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Damn it avenged & wnt2gofst!!! The gloves are coming off!

Avenged with your buttered up words & wnt2gofst with your obliterating power! I'm gonna have to hit the campaign trail hard! I'm gonna have to tour non stop!

I hope y'all are ready for this! I'm opening Pandora's box, I'm lavendering up the Sex Panther, I'm going to reach out to every corner of this forum, this race is on! LMAO!
Primer got my vote just because this post made me lol
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #14
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Vote for me..support your military
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
avengnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Stafford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,643
Re: March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

Damn IT!!!! Stop Hijacking my thread. Your taking my good nature and ruining my name with that Texas spew... LOL Sex Panther? What kind of campaign are you running.

Maybe if you ran a clean campaign you wouldn't have the fuzz after you...

Look at wnt2gofst with his cool little video...damn it...I'm running out of campaign funds for my own video...WTH....

Come on Mustang Lovers....Vote Avenged!!!!
__________________
~ Alan Mustang Livin' and www.mustanglivin.com
2014 Shelby GT500
avengnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:06 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ninjasteffers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 460
Wow this is sad lol
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #17
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd
Damn IT!!!! Stop Hijacking my thread. Your taking my good nature and ruining my name with that Texas spew... LOL Sex Panther? What kind of campaign are you running.

Maybe if you ran a clean campaign you wouldn't have the fuzz after you...

Look at wnt2gofst with his cool little video...damn it...I'm running out of campaign funds for my own video...WTH....

Come on Mustang Lovers....Vote Avenged!!!!
I have a nice video of me walking away from a cammed c6 grand sport spraying 100 shot......

Oh and vote for me..I have cookies. Lol

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers
Wow this is sad lol
Wait till you see our presidential run...lol
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
avengnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Stafford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,643
Re: March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
I have a nice video of me walking away from a cammed c6 grand sport spraying 100 shot......

Oh and vote for me..I have cookies. Lol

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------



Wait till you see our presidential run...lol
Cookies!!! I've got muffin tops!!

Presidential Run will be off the hook!!!
__________________
~ Alan Mustang Livin' and www.mustanglivin.com
2014 Shelby GT500
avengnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd

Cookies!!! I've got muffin tops!!

Presidential Run will be off the hook!!!
****...I serve optional glass of wine or white/chocolate milk with my milk.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
avengnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Stafford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,643
Re: March 2012 MOTM: Battle of the S197 GTs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
****...I serve optional glass of wine or white/chocolate milk with my milk.
Well damn...I guess I'll have to open up the bar for free drinks with every vote...
__________________
~ Alan Mustang Livin' and www.mustanglivin.com
2014 Shelby GT500
avengnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #22
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
KPD and WNT2GOFST...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120210_225502.png
Views:	325
Size:	313.3 KB
ID:	40446



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120210_225516.png
Views:	209
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	40447



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120210_225529.png
Views:	166
Size:	312.9 KB
ID:	40448



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120210_225545.png
Views:	234
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	40449
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kpd3014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 728
Looks like a winner to me!!!!
__________________
2012 GT500 PP, NAV, SSW exhaust, BMR lowering springs
Kpd3014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Use Facebook social media helps!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:27 AM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
Looks like a winner to me!!!!
I agree...we need to place a boss between us...
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
February 2012 MOTM Winner Lalayla Mustang of the Month Winners 14 02-02-2012 08:48 PM
January 2012 MOTM Winner Lalayla Mustang of the Month Winners 14 01-31-2012 09:03 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.