Meet Lucky - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Meet Lucky

She's just a twinkle in her daddy's eye right now, but soon, very soon...



I'll use this thread for all mods & updates...because there will be many.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Nice!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
06REDF1RE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 228
Re: Meet Lucky

That's AWESOME!!!
06REDF1RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
GE3G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 721
Congrats dude now this is gonna be the longest wait of your life
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
skyline247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cincinnati
Region: Ohio
Posts: 475
Sweet! Congrats!
__________________
1988 GT - Stock

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
skyline247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE3G View Post
Congrats dude now this is gonna be the longest wait of your life
It already is! Thanks all!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
mgioia2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 104
Re: Meet Lucky

NICE!!!
__________________
2012 GT Pemium w/hood and spoiler package, auto
mgioia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rmag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 157
Nice!! That wait sucks. I was told mine wouldn't come in for 2 months but three weeks later I was driving it
Rmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmag View Post
Nice!! That wait sucks. I was told mine wouldn't come in for 2 months but three weeks later I was driving it
Now youre just teasing me.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Congratulations!
Grabber blue FTW!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
blackhawk 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: California
Posts: 472
Re: Meet Lucky

meet the truck at the dealership & watch them offload and make videos ,,,,
blackhawk 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk 1
meet the truck at the dealership & watch them offload and make videos ,,,,
That IS my style but I dont want to be Obsessive Guy.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
That IS my style but I dont want to be Obsessive Guy.
Nothing wrong with something you love, be obsessive guy
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #14
A.K.A. Baby-D!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,871
Very nice! Hope the wait isn't too long. Can't wait to see pics of it!
__________________
Current:
2011 V6 MCA Premium--the daily
1989 GT--the project
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Las0mbra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,104
Awesome options, what're your plans with it?
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Black it up with tints, fog covers, Saleen wheels & louvers (Im a sucker for them), plus Nitto or those Roush tires, GT500 front bump cover, Boss/CS rear bump cover, Boss intake, some suspension stuff & AppRadio for starters.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

I had to get her something nice to come home in, didn't I?

wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Baby's first toy... lol

wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 73
Re: Meet Lucky

Very nice
Sprintradc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
bigsmitty24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Baby's first toy... lol
Where'd u get this from? I'm looking for one for my 12.
bigsmitty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Should look great when finished! Nice choice with the plate. And which Saleen wheels you going with?
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmitty24 View Post
Where'd u get this from? I'm looking for one for my 12.
grabberpony.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprintradc View Post
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
Should look great when finished! Nice choice with the plate. And which Saleen wheels you going with?
Thanks guys. I considered a LUKY.13 or LCKY.13 for a plate (only 6 letters in CT) but they were both taken and I think I like what I got better anyway.

I'm doing a gloss black on grabber blue color scheme throughout, with some vinyl wrapping and a little painting, and I like these classic 5-stars to go with it. Might do some kinda gb center cap, but not sure yet.

And in the interest of saving some $ for other mods but getting the wheels on that I want ASAP, I'm just going to switch out the OEM wheels right away and run the stock summer tires until I get a set of A/Ss for the winter and then get 10s in back next spring for the staggered look I want. I'm going to powdercoat all of the wheels eventually anyway, so I can choose the best looking ones for the summer set then. As long as I stay clear of curbs, I should be good!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
grabberpony.com

Thanks guys. I considered a LUKY.13 or LCKY.13 for a plate (only 6 letters in CT) but they were both taken and I think I like what I got better anyway.

I'm doing a gloss black on grabber blue color scheme throughout, with some vinyl wrapping and a little painting, and I like these classic 5-stars to go with it. Might do some kinda gb center cap, but not sure yet.

And in the interest of saving some $ for other mods but getting the wheels on that I want ASAP, I'm just going to switch out the OEM wheels right away and run the stock summer tires until I get a set of A/Ss for the winter and then get 10s in back next spring for the staggered look I want. I'm going to powdercoat all of the wheels eventually anyway, so I can choose the best looking ones for the summer set then. As long as I stay clear of curbs, I should be good!
Copy me with the wheels huh? Lol. You may want to look at the black Saleen 7-spokes. The ones in transformers on the Saleen police cars. I think they would look great on the 13 since they have the painted rockers and stuff. I think 20's will suit those cars better. And I've never heard of grabberpony. They got good stuff? I'm going to have to take a look
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
These.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4226002397.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	414.9 KB
ID:	45670  
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Actually looking at those makes me want them lol. Hmmmmmm
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
These.
You have good taste man! Those are probably the nicest black rims I've seen IMHO next to the Saleens and would go nice with my scheme. From the pics I've seen I'm going to have to do some serious lowering to fill the gap with 18s. Mine will be a DD so I don't want sacrifice any driveability and in fact want to better it or at least keep it like the factory ride so maybe I'll split the difference and drop it like 1 - 1 1/4 and leave a little room for a set of those for winter (along with some suspension upgrades). It'd be nice to look forward to putting on winter rims! And I was hemming and hawing on matte/satin, so I could get these in matte. But please stop giving me suggestions now. You're costing me money!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
You have good taste man! Those are probably the nicest black rims I've seen IMHO next to the Saleens and would go nice with my scheme. From the pics I've seen I'm going to have to do some serious lowering to fill the gap with 18s. Mine will be a DD so I don't want sacrifice any driveability and in fact want to better it or at least keep it like the factory ride so maybe I'll split the difference and drop it like 1 - 1 1/4 and leave a little room for a set of those for winter (along with some suspension upgrades). It'd be nice to look forward to putting on winter rims! And I was hemming and hawing on matte/satin, so I could get these in matte. But please stop giving me suggestions now. You're costing me money!
Hahaha sorry! I dropped my car with the pro-kit which is about an 1" +/- but think I'm going to go with the sportline soon. Still a bit of a gap with the 18's which I don't like..
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:01 AM   #28
Registered User
Newbie
 
Dastefster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 19
What does the priority number mean?
Dastefster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
M3to5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Deridder
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 537
Re: Meet Lucky

Very nice......... the shift knob is dope. I should have one shortly myself..... but mine will read Gotta havit Green
__________________
"Got to kill.... Captain Stupid"
M3to5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastefster View Post
What does the priority number mean?
The priority of the order at the dealership. From what I understand 1-9 is reserved, 10-19 is for retail orders and 20+ is for stock orders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0 View Post
Very nice......... the shift knob is dope. I should have one shortly myself..... but mine will read Gotta havit Green
Thanks, man. Me likes! Are you doing green on black? Def post a pic.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #31
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk 1 View Post
meet the truck at the dealership & watch them offload and make videos ,,,,
For sure and make sure to post them in the Pictures and video section!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
For sure and make sure to post them in the Pictures and video section!
I asked my dealer to snap a pic for me or give me a ring when the truck rolls in. He seems like a d*uche though so probably won't happen. (Really, d*uche is no-no word? Give me a break.)

Window sticker in. Yea. Only three more weeks.

wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

It's build day...woot!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
It's build day...woot!
Congrats!
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Meet Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Congrats!
Thanks!
And new toys in today to celebrate!

wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NC MUSTANG MEET deadsp0t Regional Mustang Discussion 70 05-30-2012 12:23 AM
Mustang Meet! IL, IN, OH, MI and more OCT 15th drusmith Regional Mustang Discussion 64 10-16-2011 02:00 PM
Holy sh*t I'm lucky Las0mbra The Bar 20 09-26-2011 09:01 PM
Lucky SOB got boss 0001 BigRed1781 Boss Mustang 17 09-18-2011 11:12 AM
members meet up. dreamstang 1979-1995 Mustang GT 6 09-01-2011 08:20 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:57 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.