Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Yay!!

13K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  dellito 
#1 ·
Looky what showed up at work today! Can wait to get them on!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Napoleon85 said:
Sweet. Did you get the fogs or are you doing brake ducts?
I didn't get either for now but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do the brake duct kit...

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

NuckChorris said:
I was thinking about doing that. But with the 2013 style striping.
Thatd be sweet.. I almost got that stripe..

#11 ·
The big unveiling!! Lol. Howd I do guys? I'll take some more pics after I have a chance to wash it.. Supposed to rain tomorrow..

#15 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Looks good man, I'm going to be doing some similar things on mine tomorrow if the weather is good enough. Saleen 5-bar grill and gtcs lower fascia (with fog lights). Yours look pretty awesome, are those the brembo style black wheels I see on there?
Yes they are.. Had mine painted.. Gonna get the boss brake duct kit since I have the brembo brakes.. Mostly just for the cool factor lol.. Prolly never see any road courses.. And I have the HIDs... I'm also getting the Saleen grille lol.. Gonna paint my badges after I get some matching paint and put them back on..

#17 ·
I'm thinking bout getting two of these and seeing if they'll cover the holes in the fenders.. It'll be close

#19 ·
I bought black brembo wheels From lmr, so no big brakes for me lol. But I love the wheel. I also got the black 5.0 badges too. Great mind thinks alike. Next thing I'm gonna get will be the gtcs spoiler as well. Just gotta slave away at the job some more to make more money...

#20 ·
11stangGT said:
I'm thinking bout getting two of these and seeing if they'll cover the holes in the fenders.. It'll be close
Yea I was gonna ask what happened to the holes... would u be able go take a pic of them? Just curious what it looks like without them.... also do u have a closer front pic of ur grille? I wanna either black out the fogs or just change it completely to something cleaner looking

#22 ·
gtstyles2 said:
Yea I was gonna ask what happened to the holes... would u be able go take a pic of them? Just curious what it looks like without them.... also do u have a closer front pic of ur grille? I wanna either black out the fogs or just change it completely to something cleaner looking

Attachments

#25 ·
Eturner said:
Black Chrome!... With the period being a gloss red!...
On the black stripes? I was thinking something that'd stand out more...

#26 ·
11stangGT said:
On the black stripes? I was thinking something that'd stand out more...
If you can trim the stripes so that just enough of the blue on your car, will then frame/outline the 5.0!...

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Or do just the face of the emblem in Black Chrome with the red period, and do the outer edge of the emblem in regular Chrome!.. That should provide a nice enough contrast on the black stripe!..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.