Deal going sour - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
You were both in the wrong, either way its over and done with. I used to sell cars and I never cheated anyone out of money, and still to this day never would. There is a reason why i dont sell cars anymore and its right here in black and white. People will always walk in the front door and expect me to be an *******. I dont sell them anymore because I told more people to walk away and buy in the future because they were going to screw themselves over just because it was something they wanted. I would let them think it over... is it something you want, or need mr or mrs customer. And let them re evaluate.

in the end whats done is done and in my opinion you both were at fault for being ********. You signed a document, therefor you should be liable for the car. end of story. You are lucky the salesman was an idiot and lied about your mothers income, but I would hate to say it, in a legal battle you would lose. In the end your mother and father ended up signing the papers that stated what they made. If she wanted to be honest, she shouldnt have waited.

It sounds like either they werent approved from the beginning, or they were trying to add your mother to lower the payments (depending on her credit)

Faults that were made

dealer - telling your mom to lie about income

you - signing the papers and not reading the length of term
- your mom actually signing the papers KNOWING she was in the wrong
- threatening them with legal action because you "felt" as if you were lied to.

In the end to sum up my story, whats done is done, you both participated in illegal actions and you should be thankful. #endrant
Funny thing is my mom was the signer of my 2010 GT & was never asked to lie about her income nor was she asked to lie. She got the car no problem. If they are going to sell a car they shouldn't lie through voice & change it all in paper. That's not how a deal should b made.
phobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: Deal going sour

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMNO View Post
Funny thing is my mom was the signer of my 2010 GT & was never asked to lie about her income nor was she asked to lie. She got the car no problem. If they are going to sell a car they shouldn't lie through voice & change it all in paper. That's not how a deal should b made.
I never said she had to or was asked about your previous car. You simply stated these facts

They asked your mom to lie, and she did. By her signing that legal document she is in just as much fault as the dealership was. thats all. Facts supported by truth.

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #38
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

I never said she had to or was asked about your previous car. You simply stated these facts

They asked your mom to lie, and she did. By her signing that legal document she is in just as much fault as the dealership was. thats all. Facts supported by truth.
Well said, I've signed papers many times, most dealers if not all, will let you alone to look over papers.
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #39

Region: Arkansas
Re: Deal going sour

this thread on the other forum was closed by the moderator...about time here too with the slippery truth involved
vicmeldrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I wouldn't be posting all that info about myself
All over tbe Internet. That's just plain Stupid.
yugoboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT