Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Facelift

10K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  GrabberBlue5.0 
#1 ·
I finally got all my parts in and installed. no go fast goodies but still some cool stuff nonetheless!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good.. I'll be ordering my saleen grille and boss brake duct kit very soon! Are those your winter wheels n tires?

#5 ·
11stangGT said:
Looks good.. I'll be ordering my saleen grille and boss brake duct kit very soon! Are those your winter wheels n tires?
Yea, I almost put my summer wheels back on but I'm glad I didn't because we just got 6 inches of snow last night!! My summer wheels are identical to the ones you have... I love those wheels

#6 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Yea, I almost put my summer wheels back on but I'm glad I didn't because we just got 6 inches of snow last night!! My summer wheels are identical to the ones you have... I love those wheels
Look so much better than the others you got.. But I understand..

#7 ·
Mr Sly said:
I like the grill. What type of material is it? Billet aluminum? And is it come with a surround or is it a replacement?
The grille is the Saleen grille, just plastic lol, no fancy aluminum for that one. And what do you mean by surround or complete replacement?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

04TRV6 said:
Lookin good!
Thanks!!

#8 ·
Btw type in coyote 5.0 badges on eBay and youll find a couple diff badges that are the perfect size for the blank spot on ur grille

Attachments

#9 ·
11stangGT said:
Btw type in coyote 5.0 badges on eBay and youll find a couple diff badges that are the perfect size for the blank spot on ur grille
I was wondering what to do with that, sounds like a good idea, I'll check that out. I saw on your thread you had those posted on there, did you use those at all? If so where did you put them?

#10 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
I was wondering what to do with that, sounds like a good idea, I'll check that out. I saw on your thread you had those posted on there, did you use those at all? If so where did you put them?
I ordered some haven't gotten yet.. M3to5.0 has one on his saleen grille.. That's where I got the idea.. They're only like $7.50 for 2

#12 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
The grille is the Saleen grille, just plastic lol, no fancy aluminum for that one. And what do you mean by surround or complete replacement?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Thanks!!
I've been wondering of it is possible to carefully cut out that blank area that is there for an emblem. If you were careful, do you think it would be noticeable?

#14 ·
dellito said:
I've been wondering of it is possible to carefully cut out that blank area that is there for an emblem. If you were careful, do you think it would be noticeable?
No, I think it would be relatively easy and you should have no issues. Like you mentioned just be careful and take your time

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

primer2tone said:
I put my badges on the manifold cover. Kinda pointless now being that I just ordered my Boss intake from LMR.
Looks good on the cover. I love LMR, I hear alot about AM on here but everything I've bought for my 5.0 has come from them

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

O yea, for the people wanting the Saleen grille, it took me about 3 hrs to install the grill and the gtcs fascia. Really only spent about an hr on the grille though, pretty easy install and LMR has it on sale right now for $145 and as always, fast free shipping!!

#15 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Let me know what you decide to do with them, I like cool customization stuff but I'm usually not creative enough to think of things like that lol
I ordered 4 so I'll see what I can figure out..

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

$145 w free shipping from LMR??

#16 ·
11stangGT said:
I ordered 4 so I'll see what I can figure out..

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

$145 w free shipping from LMR??
Yea, went on sale last Friday, a week before I spent $175 on mine... Shoulda waited a week. Totally worth it though, pretty aggressive look.

#17 · (Edited)
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
O yea, for the people wanting the Saleen grille, it took me about 3 hrs to install the grill and the gtcs fascia. Really only spent about an hr on the grille though, pretty easy install and LMR has it on sale right now for $145 and as always, fast free shipping!!
Dang, I think I paid more for mine. :(
Along with the grille, I also added the CS/GT rear diffuser. It took me about 2 hours to install. The tabs that held the the diffuser to the bumper right at the license plate was a pain in the arse to separate! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Still way worth it!

#18 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Yea, went on sale last Friday, a week before I spent $175 on mine... Shoulda waited a week. Totally worth it though, pretty aggressive look.
Looks like its $175 again

#20 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Must've been a weekend only deal.... Sorry for the bad info

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Still $25 cheaper than AM
True.. But the shop I work at is also on dealer account w AM lol... So bout the same either way 4 me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.