Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What do you all think?

13K views 51 replies 31 participants last post by  Stage3ayres 
#1 ·

New member just checking in.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Need an underhood. Coming soon.

See less See more
#40 ·
thamac15 said:
Buuuurn! Lol better ban me for my written tone and diction about the girlie blue color,...That guy will need lots of therapy. Peace!
Come to MI so you can get wrecked on the track with my ugly car, ohh, not to forget I won't need any therapy about my Kona Blue being girly cause I AM A GIRL. READ THE WHOLE POST NEXT TIME. Whites real original BTW.

#43 ·
Haha nice! Where are you at in Mi?

#41 ·
Stage3ayres said:
Come to MI so you can get wrecked on the track with my ugly car, ohh, not to forget I won't need any therapy about my Kona Blue being girly cause I AM A GIRL. READ THE WHOLE POST NEXT TIME. Whites real original BTW.
It's a beautiful car girl ;)

And I think I scared him off. No need for trolls.

#42 ·
thamac15 said:
Buuuurn! Lol better ban me for my written tone and diction about the girlie blue color,...That guy will need lots of therapy. Peace!
I guarantee you more girls own white cars than dark blue... So given that I'd think that'd make your car the girly one right? Judging by the comments you have posted your the one that needs some therapy.. Out of your 17 posts almost all are negative comments and uncalled for.. For the record I'll promise you that your car vs. her car.. She wins every time in every category.. And AT LEAST 9/10 people will support this.. And that 10th person is an idiot like you.. If you really feel the need to be such a d*ck then sell your car buy a camaro and join one of their forums.. They're mostly d*cks anyway :)

#52 ·
It's not cheap, but has been my dream car forever so I work for ford and started a mustang fund a while ago. That helped a lot. Patience. Hard but with a 63,000 car you have to be prepared and responsible. I don't regret a red cent either.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Btw I need to get some interior shots up soon too. I like it as well as the exterior.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

As long as you like your mustang we are all in the same boat, a fun one.

#51 ·
DDTCM said:
Maybe you should put "Forum *******" in your sig.....lol:lmao:
LOL..I think I will.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Napoleon85 said:
Overpriced, sure... They still look sweet and they are only a tune away from being pretty BA. It's a very nice complete package if you want something with a warranty as well.
They do look good. As said my neighbor drives a new Roush 5xr. It is nice. His is a dark red. I been trying to get him to do some mods. Pulley/tune at least.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.