shelby Gt1000 - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsdisciple85
the problem is that this is not a true comparison test because they would have to be at the same track same size brand etc tires same driver with perfect consistancey...all i know is that there are some supersnakes that would destroy some zr1s because of driver mod alone, or tires or whatever there are always differences(someone is always faster) but all i know is that all the cars we are speaking of are fast and american made thats enough for me
+11
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #107
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: shelby Gt1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Your trying to say I'm making stupid comments yet you have a hard time spelling simple little words, and forming them into some form a coherent sentence!.. Hahahahahahahahaha. Try a little proof reading and spell check before you post some thing!.. Especially when you are claiming some one else is making stupid comments!!... Hahahahahahaha

And ya!.. A stock car is actually a Bought car!!.... Not a Built car!... And comparing a sports car (Corvette) to a muscle/pony car (Mustang), is comparing apples to oranges!... Lol.

Come back at me again when you at least learn how to spell!!... Lol
sorry on phone..I know it hurts your feelings that your mustanga nd over priced shelby's don't hold up. And no look at what a built or mild bolt on Z06 can do. Or even a bolt on ZR1.

Anyway so much for your Supersnake.

12.0@120 really from 750hp...simply pathetic.
2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake First Test - Motor Trend
Quote:
At the 1320 foot marker, the Super Snake clicks off 12.0 seconds flat at 120.1 mph; four tenths of a second later and 4.1 mph slower comes the GT500.

here you go test with slicks..and still under performing a Z06 that cost less.

No2w lets look at what the said vettes do stock and then with tires.

bone stock for both and both faster then one supersnake on slicks.

wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

haha..I think it funny the gusy with the slowest and old mustangs get the most butt hurt.
Haha!.. I think it's funny how you try to make a blanket comment about people you don't actually know!...

Oh by the way!... It's spelled g.u.y.s. Not g.u.s.y. Just trying to help you out bro!.. Nothing personal!... Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #109
Road Trip!

oh I almost forgot. Now both on draga radials.

Z06 on DR's.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

sorry on phone..I know it hurts your feelings that your mustanga nd over priced shelby's don't hold up. And no look at what a built or mild bolt on Z06 can do. Or even a bolt on ZR1.

<a href="

<a href="
Old 04-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #111
Road Trip!

Quote:
Haha!.. I think it's funny how you try to make a blanket comment about people you don't actually know!...

Oh by the way!... It's spelled g.u.y.s. Not g.u.s.y. Just trying to help you out bro!.. Nothing personal!... Lol
oh sorry didn;'t know we was on a spelling forum. But where your comments of teh Supersnake getting its *** kicked by cars with less hp. As said under performing POS over priced POS. And I think had it right. As said the guys with teh odler mustangs and nuttswingers are ones butt hurt I called this car and Shelby out period. So what taht Pile you have run. Have y ou got it out the 15's yet.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Guess what?!?!?!..... I'm on my phone too!!!!!..... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. And I can still spell!!....
and you can still see Shelby top dog getting its *** waxed over and over by cars that deserve to cost 75k+.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

<a href="

<a href="
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #113
Road Trip!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
You should sell Chevys, I'm shur they'll pay you more than a measly 70k a year.
well I can see you are mad I make me then you. Have a faster nicer car. Its ok though.

Oh and wife does sell Chevy's. So haha. And they pay here really nice. She actually makes about same as me. WHat sucks is there is a few people that make 150-200k where she works selling Chevy's also. Now if she would just get to that level.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:45 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

And my feelings are not hurt!... I know there is a **** ton of other cars out there that are faster than mine!... I don't care!.. My car is a fun car to drive and I love it!... I'm a true car enthusiest!.. I'm not trying to make my car faster or better than anything else but itself!.. I appreciate and respect all cars out there!.. Even the ones that I think look just plan retarded!.. Lol. Each and every car, and manufacturer out there has there own purpose and goals etc!...
Old 04-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #115
Road Trip!

Quote:
And my feelings are not hurt!... I know there is a **** ton of other cars out there that are faster than mine!... I don't care!.. My car is a fun car to drive and I love it!... I'm a true car enthusiest!.. I'm not trying to make my car faster or better than anything else but itself!.. I appreciate and respect all cars out there!.. Even the ones that I think look just plan retarded!.. Lol. Each and every car, and manufacturer out there has there own purpose and goals etc!...
Relly cause that isn't what you said earlier. You was and have been one the biggest mustang nuttswingers there is on this forum. And if a true car enthusiest then you would know that Shelby's are simpke show toys and don't perform worth a ****. And how actually bad *** the ZR1 and Z06 really are. A car that has went unchanged for 7 years liek teh Z06 and still top food chain with its push rod N/A engine. That says something for that car plain and simple.

well I am done proving how ****ty Shelby's are. Have a nice time swing on that nutt sack.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

So I have gotten 12 emails from this thread alone within the past 10 min on my iphone
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
<a href="
Old 04-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Still laughing about the old Mustang comment, my old '95 Cobra came out stock running high 13's and after a little modifying I'm running low 12's
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

oh sorry didn;'t know we was on a spelling forum. But where your comments of teh Supersnake getting its *** kicked by cars with less hp. As said under performing POS over priced POS. And I think had it right. As said the guys with teh odler mustangs and nuttswingers are ones butt hurt I called this car and Shelby out period. So what taht Pile you have run. Have y ou got it out the 15's yet.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

and you can still see Shelby top dog getting its *** waxed over and over by cars that deserve to cost 75k+.
Obviously making $140,000 a year between you and your wife is not enough to buy the GT1000 nor is it enough to buy some common courtesy when speaking to others!... I may not make as much as you, but I can Afford speak to others with some dignity!.. Yes my car does run better than 15s!..

By the way I can afford to "purchase" a new loaded 5.0 if I wanted to!.. But right now I choose not too because I'm tired of making car payments!.. My car is paid for!.. It is mine, lock, stock, and barrel!.. Lol. That Mustang that you are driving actually is not yours!.. It belongs to your lean holder!..

And finally I never said anything about one car or another beating another car or not!.. I simply said to appreciate the car for what it is!.. In other words it is a good looking Mustang that looks like it would be a S*** ton of fun to drive!...

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Relly cause that isn't what you said earlier. You was and have been one the biggest mustang nuttswingers there is on this forum. And if a true car enthusiest then you would know that Shelby's are simpke show toys and don't perform worth a ****. And how actually bad *** the ZR1 and Z06 really are. A car that has went unchanged for 7 years liek teh Z06 and still top food chain with its push rod N/A engine. That says something for that car plain and simple.

well I am done proving how ****ty Shelby's are. Have a nice time swing on that nutt sack.
Dude can you please for once try some proof reading and spell check?!?.... Or some thing along those lines?!?....
Old 04-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #120
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Obviously making $140,000 a year between you and your wife is not enough to buy the GT1000 nor is it enough to buy some common courtesy when speaking to others!... I may not make as much as you, but I can Afford speak to others with some dignity!.. Yes my carn does run better than 15s!..

By the way I can afford to "purchase" a new loaded 5.0 if I wanted to!.. But right now I choose not too because I'm tired of making car payments!.. My car is paid for!.. It is mine, lock, stock, and barrel!.. Lol. That Mustang that you are driving actually is not yours!.. It belongs to your lean holder!..

And finally I never said anything about one car or another beating another car or not!.. I simply said to appreciate the car for what it is!.. In other words it is a good looking Mustang that looks like it would be a S*** ton of fun to drive!...
Why would I want a GT1000? Maybe you missed point of I think Shelby's are over priced and over rated. You really want to know me and wife been talking about trading our vehicles. My mustang for a Z06 and her new 4runner for a new Mercedes. We have test drove a few Mercedes she just can't decide on what she wants really. We have test drove everything from a C series to cls550.

And not worried about my car not being paid off. Most likely it actually never will. I usually end up trading cars in a year to a year and a half. In last 6 years between me and the wife we have been threw 10 new cars and 2 new motorcycles.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Why would I want a GT1000? Maybe you missed point of I think Shelby's are over priced and over rated. You really want to know me and wife been talking about trading our vehicles. My mustang for a Z06 and her new 4runner for a new Mercedes. We have test drove a few Mercedes she just can't decide on what she wants really. We have test drove everything from a C series to cls550.

And not worried about my car not being paid off. Most likely it actually never will. I usually end up trading cars in a year to a year and a half. In last 6 years between me and the wife we have been threw 10 new cars and 2 new motorcycles.
Hahahahahaha Have fun constantly owing other people money!... I prefer to keep most of my cash in my own pockets!...
Old 04-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahahahahaha Have fun constantly owing other people money!... I prefer to keep most of my cash in my own pockets!...
Cash is good!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #123
Road Trip!

Quote:

Me too that why it in bank. Funny I still seem to be able to do what I want. Buy what I want. Guess right investments and what not help out. New cars, new house, new furniture every year-two years paid in cash through whole house, 60" led TV's in 3 rooms cash, Modding a car to endless ends etc etc all in cash. Wife wears 40k in diamonds every day paid in cash. And still not wanting a POS over priced Shelby SS/GT100

Oh and I have kids also. Teenagers actually. That are spoiled Brats. Name it and they most likely have it. Son starting pitcher and 2nd for his high school baseball team. Daughter starting pitcher and short stop for her traveling fast pitch softball team. And also starter for
her traveling soccer team.

So how are you winning with your my car is paid for BS?
Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Me too that why it in bank. Funny I still seem to be able to do what I want. Buy what I want. Guess right investments and what not help out. New cars, new house, new furniture every year-two years paid in cash through whole house, 60" led TV's in 3 rooms cash, Modding a car to endless ends etc etc all in cash. Wife wears 40k in diamonds every day paid in cash. And still not wanting a POS Shelby. Haha.

Oh and I have kids also. Teenagers actually. That are spoiled Brats. Name it and they most likely have it. From ipads to the 150 dollar shoes. What I don't get there mom does. What actually sucks is she makes more then me. Stupid nursing jobs..LOL. son starting pitcher and 2nd for his high school baseball team. Daughter starting pitcher and short stop for her traveling fast pitch softball team. And also starter for
her traveling soccer team.

So how are you winning with your my car is paid for BS?
Hahahahaha You claim Shelby's are over priced yet you pay $150 for shoes!!!.... Hahahahahah your an idiot!!!!.... Your making payments on your house, your cars!... You own nothing!... I own my all my S***!... Lol.

I think people like you, who have to show off (or try to that is) are just pathetic!... Lol.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #125
Road Trip!

Quote:

Hahahahaha You claim Shelby's are over priced yet you pay $150 for shoes!!!.... Hahahahahah your an idiot!!!!.... Your making payments on your house, your cars!... You own nothing!... I own my all my S***!... Lol.

I think people like you, who have to show off (or try to that is) are just pathetic!... Lol.
Are you sure I pay for my house? What funny is I own two actually. And when move to GA in few months will buy another. And funny everything paid for. I buy 150 shoes cause the kids want them. And because I can. Same reason my wife's wedding set cost 15k. Oh wait all paid in cash also. So ya actually I own everything. Buy a house rent it out. Make money off it. People do it all time. I know guys that make more off that then they do at their real job. Guys that own 10 houses already and are younger then me. Hell one Guy is only 24.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Besides I thought you said your wife sells cars?... What's this about nursing jobs?...
Old 04-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

We callm yuppies around here. Some day he'll realize the ppl he's trying to impress , was not worth impressing in the first place.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #128
Road Trip!

Quote:
Besides I thought you said your wife sells cars?... What's this about nursing jobs?...
Ex wife is the nurse. Catch up now.

Wife now of last 7 yrs sells cars.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

We callm yuppies around here. Some day he'll realize the ppl he's trying to impress , was not worth impressing in the first place.
+11. Lol
Old 04-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Wow guys who cares about who makes what, i thought we were talking about cars...?
godsdisciple85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #131
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Wow guys who cares about who makes what, i thought we were talking about cars...?
Having a little fun with the bow tie guy.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #132
Road Trip!

Quote:
Agree..sorry..back on topic.

Doing some reading. Says only a 100 of these cars will be built. Be it the street or track version you pick. 1000hp street or 1100 HP track.

If you was to buy one and tuck it in a garage and put no miles on it. Wait 20yrs or more it might turn a good penny on resale since Carroll Shelby would be gone. This is what happens to most of the high end builds from them. They are tucked in a garage so some Guy can say ya I own this.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote:

Coming from the Guy my Stang would spank in reverse. When your little mustang gets on mines level let me know.

**** when it can take my old 4dr family car G8 let me know.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:34 AM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I thought thats what this was supposed to be about too!... But unfortunately we have some one here who claims how great Corvettes are (yes I want one too), and how inferior all Mustangs are compared to them!.. Yet claims to make enough to buy a new ZR1, all the while drives a 5.0!... Also says that he wants a GTR along with said ZR1, and while says he can afford to buy either out right, yet owns neither of them!.. Yet will soon own three homes and whose wife wears $40,000 in diamonds every day!...

But still drives a measly 5.0!...
Old 04-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #134
Road Trip!

Quote:

I thought thats what this was supposed to be about too!... But unfortunately we have some one here who claims how great Corvettes are (yes I want one too), and how inferior all Mustangs are compared to them!.. Yet claims to make enough to buy a new ZR1, all the while drives a 5.0!... Also says that he wants a GTR along with said ZR1, and while says he can afford to buy either out right, yet owns neither of them!.. Yet will soon own three homes and whose wife wears $40,000 in diamonds every day!...

But still drives a measly 5.0!...
Haha..facts are facts. Want come check go ahead. Come visit her to see her diamonds. I take you to the houses.

As far as the vette it is simply better then a mustang. Once you mod it can be ended. I wanted to build a track car. Didn't want to tear up a 70+ car. Doing it to a 30k mustang isn't no big deal really. I actually text drove and everything Z06's. And decided against it. For what worth I wouldn't buy a new one either. Simply cause the 06 or 08 is same as a 2012. Same can't be said for the GTR or even mustang. I wanted something cheap to mod simply. The mustang fit the bill. Cheap suspension, parts, light body. As said blowing a engine in this car isn't bad. Blowing an engine in a Z06 will hurt as they are 18k. Had a friend find out the hard way.

And funny. My measly 5.0 compared to your your car..hmm new car making 700hp running 10's to your 15 sec mustang.man do you even have a V8..
Old 04-05-2012, 12:43 AM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+11. Lol
Old 04-05-2012, 12:48 AM   #136
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Agree..sorry..back on topic.

Doing some reading. Says only a 100 of these cars will be built. Be it the street or track version you pick. 1000hp street or 1100 HP track.

If you was to buy one and tuck it in a garage and put no miles on it. Wait 20yrs or more it might turn a good penny on resale since Carroll Shelby would be gone. This is what happens to most of the high end builds from them. They are tucked in a garage so some Guy can say ya I own this.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Coming from the Guy my Stang would spank in reverse. When your little mustang gets on mines level let me know.

**** when it can take my old 4dr family car G8 let me know.
I bought my car for It's looks. Would never waste that kind of money to quote et's. And I don't know what the hell a g8 even is, nor do I care.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha..facts are facts. Want come check go ahead. Come visit her to see her diamonds. I take you to the houses.

As far as the vette it is simply better then a mustang. Once you mod it can be ended. I wanted to build a track car. Didn't want to tear up a 70+ car. Doing it to a 30k mustang isn't no big deal really. I actually text drove and everything Z06's. And decided against it. For what worth I wouldn't buy a new one either. Simply cause the 06 or 08 is same as a 2012. Same can't be said for the GTR or even mustang. I wanted something cheap to mod simply. The mustang fit the bill. Cheap suspension, parts, light body. As said blowing a engine in this car isn't bad. Blowing an engine in a Z06 will hurt as they are 18k. Had a friend find out the hard way.
Dude your phony and a fake!... For some one who claims to make as much as you claim, 18Gs is next to nothing!... Ya facts are facts!.. So stop pretending!.. I'm not buying the BS your trying to sell me!..
Old 04-05-2012, 12:51 AM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
All this bickering......is my wife in here???
BDSA1NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:52 AM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I bought my car for It's looks. Would never waste that kind of money to quote et's. And I don't know what the hell a g8 even is, nor do I care.
The G8 was a Pontiac!... The great GM (Government Motors lol) product wasn't selling so they killed it off!... R.I.P. poor little Pontiac!... Hahahahaha.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

The G8 was a Pontiac!... The great GM (Government Motors lol) product wasn't selling so they killed it off!... R.I.P. poor little Pontiac!... Hahahahaha.
A yuppie driving a pontiac, WTF LOL

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT