Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Engine cover

7K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  white2011gt 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about painting my engine cover. Not sure what color to go with. My car is silver with black wheels. So far my options that I'm considering are red/black, silver/black, or yellow/black. I haven't seen a yellow/black or silver/black one so far. Can I get some opinions and/or suggestions.

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
GCR5.0 said:
Looks awesome. That's exactly what I was planning on doing. How hard was the lettering to do?
Wasnt to bad at all just time consuming

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

M3to5.0 said:
Taking the Mustang world by storm..........
That looks awesome! !!!!

#22 ·
M3to5.0 said:
+1... it is all about the creativity and the patients to see your idea become a reality.
+100
Also remember its your car do what YOU like who cares if not everyone likes your taste they aint making your payments

#27 ·
That's what I thought. Thanks to you all for the motivation to get the job done! I will be going to the Fast Fords Forever show in L.A. in a couple weeks, and this is the boost the car needed. I will also paint the valve covers like the pic, but I am hoping to find some chrome/billet spears for the engine cover, or make my own with polished aluminum...another project.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.