Please Ford Nooooo!!! - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
It was my pleasure and I'd back to war again in a heartbeat for the good people of America and Americans everywhere
Yeah I can't imagine myself not in the military. I love it. Coming up on my first deployment in may. We're getting ready now. Excited an nervous.
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #107
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpow24

Yeah I can't imagine myself not in the military. I love it. Coming up on my first deployment in may. We're getting ready now. Excited an nervous.
Yea it's crazy at first because you expect s*** to hit the fan immediately and all the time but there is alot of fun times and it really changes your perspective on every aspect of life

Definitely one of the best things I've ever done

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Quote:

Where are you going?

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

Yea it's crazy at first because you expect s*** to hit the fan immediately and all the time but there is alot of fun times and it really changes your perspective on every aspect of life

Definitely one of the best things I've ever done

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Where are you going?
That's how I feel about joining in general. And not for certain yet Mission keeps changing. Who knows when it comes time, rumors are dwyer or Kandahar. Were a combat support hospital so we can pretty much go anywhere all were certain is its happening late spring.
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #109
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

That's how I feel about joining in general. And not for certain yet Mission keeps changing. Who knows when it comes time, rumors are dwyer or Kandahar. Were a combat support hospital so we can pretty much go anywhere all were certain is its happening late spring.
Ah, Dwyer is where I was based out of (lived outside wire for most all of 7 months) place was a turd hole but it was improving when we left, probably looks great now. Where ever you go be safe and enjoy yourself as well

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
It was my pleasure and I'd back to war again in a heartbeat for the good people of America and Americans everywhere
Retro Merica!!! Lol
Old 08-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

You can't compare cars and sunglasses, that's just crazy. But still I'll entertain that. How many people wear the aviators? Very few anymore. Not saying they aren't worn, just not like they were. Plus they are outdated. But sunglasses are simple, cars are exponentially more complex.

Retro WAS in style. But it's getting old... Again. It's good from time to time but how many times can you reuse it until people say "o this crap again?" it's cool, it's nostalgic, can't keep a business going forever on it. I agree with a lot of what you said, but there are many flaws in your argument as well, it's far more complex than you make it seem. People, companies, everything is fluid, believe it or not. Constantly changing. Nothing stays the same for long... Now if you want a comparison, look at phones or computers. These are very complex machines that outdated themselves everyday. Far manufacturers outdate one another ever year model.

Ford has to keep up globally and retro won't do it for a country that's never had the original
You're comparing technology with style. Technology always advances. Style just goes in revolutions. Stuff outdated now will be in style in ten or twenty years, maybe sooner. Retro still is cool, but they don't have to keep it that way. These concepts suck balls. Seriously bad. One of the main reasons I got a mustang was because it doesn't look like all the other cars. I'm so sick of every car looking almost exactly the same. It's like there's only one designer for all the manufacturers. While the concept does look different, it's not in a good way. I'm looking forward to seeing what it really will look like.
D2theJ2theC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2theJ2theC

You're comparing technology with style. Technology always advances. Style just goes in revolutions. Stuff outdated now will be in style in ten or twenty years, maybe sooner. Retro still is cool, but they don't have to keep it that way. These concepts suck balls. Seriously bad. One of the main reasons I got a mustang was because it doesn't look like all the other cars. I'm so sick of every car looking almost exactly the same. It's like there's only one designer for all the manufacturers. While the concept does look different, it's not in a good way. I'm looking forward to seeing what it really will look like.
+1 on the concepts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT