Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Gt500 Mufflers

9K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  OzzyLiriano 
#1 ·
My boy gave me his stock 2007 gt500 mufflers, are they better (sound) than my 2013 5.0 mufflers?

#14 ·
OzzyLiriano said:
Alright well the last question would be, where can i find the road x pipe cheapest?
Lethal performance and LRS both sell them for right around $300 shipped. Wnt2gofst found a sexy looking one for even less but I don't remember where... Ask him for sure

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

OzzyLiriano said:
Alright well the last question would be, where can i find the road x pipe cheapest?
Keep in mind it will throw CEL codes, must tune to get real power gains and to turn off CEL

#18 ·
OzzyLiriano said:
Meaning i would have to?, and im sorry, i know most car parts in spanish lol, whats CEL?
CEL is check engine light. Have to... No, but it will cause your car to run lean because the rear o2s will tell you car that it is running rich... If you run too lean for too long bad things can happen. Probably be much safer to tune

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.