Roush banner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Roush banner

Wondering the opinions on a color for the Roush banner with my car. I have black matte stripe but the white just pops. Haven't see it up close and wondered what you all think?

http://www.roushperformance.com/part...1994-2012.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
My opinion? Get a matte black lettering outlined with the same red as your car. I know that the one Ur looking at is just the outline. But I got one with the Fastlane logo on my windshield matte black outlined in blue and love it. I think black and red would look sick in your car.
bigsmitty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I have a stillen banner in white lettering looks pretty nice. I would go white lettering
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I'd go red.. If you can't find one I'm sure someone can make one for it..
Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: Roush banner

If have to have it get red.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
If have to have it get red.
Would you not? Think it takes away from the look of the car?
Old 05-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka View Post
Would you not? Think it takes away from the look of the car?
As mentiond before. I knwo you are biulding a "roush" but it isn't a roush. SO defeats the purpose. Also in white it just don't flow with rest of your car. The Red will flow or even black like your stripes. I Guess to me it is like putting Cobra/Shelby badges on a GT just cause you have a Ford SC/GT500 rear valance.

But in the car its your car. BLack or red. Not to mention your car is one the cleanest I have seen. Looks really good.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

As mentiond before. I knwo you are biulding a "roush" but it isn't a roush. SO defeats the purpose. Also in white it just don't flow with rest of your car. The Red will flow or even black like your stripes. I Guess to me it is like putting Cobra/Shelby badges on a GT just cause you have a Ford SC/GT500 rear valance.

But in the car its your car. BLack or red. Not to mention your car is one the cleanest I have seen. Looks really good.
Cool. Thanks for the opinions. Yeah, with building my own I don't want to offend hardcore owners cause I respect Ford owners. Think I'll leave it off. Plus if I come up on someone they won't know what's about to blow by them. Not that I'd be behind in the race.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Not to mention your car is one the cleanest I have seen. Looks really good.
Btw, thanks!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #9
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka View Post
Cool. Thanks for the opinions. Yeah, with building my own I don't want to offend hardcore owners cause I respect Ford owners. Think I'll leave it off. Plus if I come up on someone they won't know what's about to blow by them. Not that I'd be behind in the race.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Btw, thanks!
YA soem people would be mad. But as said your car. And a very clean one. When you doing the blower? Also going with standard kit or going to run extra boost?
Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

YA soem people would be mad. But as said your car. And a very clean one. When you doing the blower? Also going with standard kit or going to run extra boost?
Plan to order in next 6 months. Hopefully sooner. But going conservative while under warranty. So 524 kit. After want to crack open the engine and put in a forged kit (pistons, rods, camshaft, springs) from MMF before changing out pulley and start pushing it.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post

I've wondered this myself ... my 2012 GT came new from the dealer with their "Roush package" ... intake, exhaust, lowering springs, shifter for the functional stuff, window banner, fake gas cap badge, and floor mats for the bling. Apparently the dealer does a lot of Roush stuff in their shop, which is cool to know.

I am certainly not trying to mis-represent anything ... the car came this way and it certainly looks nice. Personally, and I am rationalizing a bit, just saying Roush may not be too bad ... no different than putting other decals on a car. Plastering "Roush Stage 1" or whatever all over it is a totally different story since that is something very specific.

Perhaps I could round it out the the Saleen deck lid?
mmike87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
U bought it. It's yours. Put anything u want on the windshield or anywhere else. Besides 99.99% of the population couldn't tell a Roush from a Stillen or a consumer modded car. Imo
Mich mustang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT