Ahhh Man - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Ahhh Man

I vented yesterday and this will be my last rant about it for a while. Give you guys a break. But the weather finally cleared up and got to take the Pony out. Let me tell after not driving her for a few days, it's like driving her for the first time again. I never thought you could fall in love with something that you already love. But today I fell in love again.

The way that she handles it's tight all the time, when I slide in her she just wraps around me like a glove. I'm telling you it's all smooth...It's like I have awaken from a dream and still living it. I don't know what to tell you, unless you drive one for yourself you will never know.

Anyway I'm done! Thanks for listening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Sounded like a harliquin novel ...
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Damn, starting to worry about you! Lol
Rolltide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Re: Ahhh Man

just remember its not a human.... don't try to do things to it you shouldn't do with a car man....just saying
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow50
just remember its not a human.... don't try to do things to it you shouldn't do with a car man....just saying
Lol! Agree
Old 05-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I totally agree !!! I drive my DD 90% of the time... but when I get in my pony it feels that much more awesome than my 4 cylinder DD
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstyles2
I totally agree !!! I drive my DD 90% of the time... but when I get in my pony it feels that much more awesome than my 4 cylinder DD
Same here! Sucks to get back into the dd after driving the stang though.. It's such a disappointment lol
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37

Same here! Sucks to get back into the dd after driving the stang though.. It's such a disappointment lol
Easy fix, make your stang your DD
Old 05-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide

Easy fix, make your stang your DD
Naw as much as I love it I don't want to drive it everyday. Especially around nyc. People just don't care about other people cars or even there own. My versa already has little dents and scratches on it from parking lots and parking on the street, and I've only owned it 3mo. And I see how people drive around there. Crazy, just crazy.... Plus the roads are soo ****ty, then snow in the winter. No thanks!
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Naw as much as I love it I don't want to drive it everyday. Especially around nyc. People just don't care about other people cars or even there own. My versa already has little dents and scratches on it from parking lots and parking on the street, and I've only owned it 3mo. And I see how people drive around there. Crazy, just crazy.... Plus the roads are soo ****ty, then snow in the winter. No thanks!
I see
Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd View Post
The way that she handles it's tight all the time, when I slide in her she just wraps around me like a glove. I'm telling you it's all smooth...It's like I have awaken from a dream and still living it. I don't know what to tell you, unless you drive one for yourself you will never know.

I know exactly what your talking about. M car is a dd and put 25,000 miles on it in 1 year and it just makes your day so much better when you open that door slide in the seat and ...
Nothing to say but awesome best money I ever spent.
MarkUA322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ya I'm in Jersey, and I don't wanna go anywhere near NY with my stang.... my DD takes all the punishment from supermarkets, crappy roads, heavy traffic, and sh***y drivers who don't care and ding and scratch up ur car cuz they don't care about theirs... keeps they stang mint and I'm proud to say she looks as good as the day I picked her up a year ago
Old 05-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd
I vented yesterday and this will be my last rant about it for a while. Give you guys a break. But the weather finally cleared up and got to take the Pony out. Let me tell after not driving her for a few days, it's like driving her for the first time again. I never thought you could fall in love with something that you already love. But today I fell in love again.

Could be worse dude. Tomorrow marks the tenth day that my stang will have been sitting in the lot of a body shop. They haven't even started on it so I'm probably looking at another week at least
Old 05-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

I'm happy to say I know exactly what you mean. I'm a brand new Stang owner, but everytime I sit in it it's like a minute in Heaven. And it isn't my DD either. I kept the Camry for trips to Walmart and hauling the grandkids around. Lol.
lilredgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
Could be worse dude. Tomorrow marks the tenth day that my stang will have been sitting in the lot of a body shop. They haven't even started on it so I'm probably looking at another week at least
that blows I know what your going thru, my car was 6 months old and some dumbass hit my car parked in frt of my house. had a **** rental for a month waiting for the repairs.
MarkUA322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:50 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

Geeez are you serious. That really sucks. They say what the hold up is. Hopefully they don't take too much longer. And you see it there everyday. That would just make my blood boil.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkUA322

that blows I know what your going thru, my car was 6 months old and some dumbass hit my car parked in frt of my house. had a **** rental for a month waiting for the repairs.
Thankfully I don't have to deal with a rental since I have two cars, but my DD is not that exciting. It's a 2011 Mazda 2 manual, gets 40mpg but it sure isn't very fast or exciting lol.

Quote:

Geeez are you serious. That really sucks. They say what the hold up is. Hopefully they don't take too much longer. And you see it there everyday. That would just make my blood boil.
I assume they are waiting on parts right now. The insurance agent didn't come out until Friday afternoon last week so the order for parts probably wasn't processed until Monday. They're a busy shop and get back logged, but they won't cut corners or use cheap knockoff parts.

Yeah driving by it every day is definitely the worst part. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to see it all the time...
Old 05-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #18
Road Trip!

I bought my stang to drive. I drive it everyday. Rain, sleet or snow. I drive it.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
I bought my stang to drive. I drive it everyday. Rain, sleet or snow. I drive it.
Amen!
Comfort Group
Rear Sensing Pkg.
19" Machined Wheels
dellito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Like warm apple pie...
Untamed5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania

Try going from a dodge diesel truck to a mustang....now thats a change in driving lol
2013GTStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013GTStang
Try going from a dodge diesel truck to a mustang....now thats a change in driving lol
I had a 97 two door Tahoe 6" lift and 35s before my first stang lol.. Quite a change
Old 05-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
My dd is a 97 impreza that i pray starts and leaks oil.. My mustang is like a vacation!
Edens5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Haha someone should open a thread stating what their DDs are O_o lol
Old 05-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
+1 thats what its made for to drive it!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013GTStang
I went from a 250 to a stang. I loved my truck but the stang is much funner

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT