Blackstone Lab. oil report - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Blackstone Lab. oil report

Just thought some of you guys would like to hear and know that The bloodwork is back.They are prompt! I would post a copy of it if I knew how.It first came in a email and its in pdf form.I got a hard copy in the mail today but I have no scanner hooked up right now.I am sure they are some of you that could post it no problem.I tried under manage attachments but no luck.Wish I could move it over to my pictures then I could.Maybe girlfriend will do it for me tonight.
Anyway,The bottom line is the report says all looks great.Nothing out of the norm.They look at alot of stuff too,so I feel good on this.I have had a rattle for some time now that worried me.Does not sound internal.I think it could be a cat.Also it played over and over in my head about the car using oil early on. Very little now.Not to worried on the rattle and oil consumption has all but ceased..Anybody with simple suggestion on how to post the report I will.They spoke highly of Fords making of this V-8. Car had 7800 miles when I drained it.I done it from cold sit and taking sample mid stream as suggested and also a early change out (3100 miles) just b/c it was bugging me to know more.Car oil was mobil1 5-20.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: Blackstone Lab. oil report

To post it, click Post Reply near the bottom left of this post to get to the full editor. Scroll down and click manage attachments. Then click one of the browse buttons under "upload file from your computer" then select the PDF file from wherever you saved it. Click upload and wait for the upload, then click the close this window link. Type something into the reply to meet the 10 char limit and submit your post. Pretty easy ...
Old 05-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Well man I done that.I dont see a way to save it in a place and then get it.I can forward it to a email address but dont see a way to put it somewhere then go retrieve it for putting here.If interested I could send it to your e-mail or whoevers and if they want to post it for us somehow thats cool.I was just spreading the word on the report.BTW.....car looks good.Like better than the old stocker pic you ran for so long.This thing looks mean now.How did the body shop ordeal work-out?
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Here you go bud...

COYOTE-043012.pdf
Old 05-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
Here you go bud...

Attachment 49580
Damn that was quick.....how many gigs your brain working with? LOL! Thanks my man.I am not all that sharp on these things.My girl was here she would.I am 43 and behind on this stuff.Thanks again!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Lol no problem. I'm an IT Consultant/Systems Engineer by trade so it's like nothing for me. We all have to be good at something, right?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I have heard alot about this company.They do reporting for some very important racing teams,along with us car enthusist; and are very particular using state of the art equipment.Only cost 25.00 dollars to find out!! Best piece of mind I may get for 25.00.If its bad at least one would know before its to late maybe.They will send you a kit to take the sample for free if anybody is interested.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post
I have heard alot about this company.They do reporting for some very important racing teams,along with us car enthusist; and are very particular using state of the art equipment.Only cost 25.00 dollars to find out!! Best piece of mind I may get for 25.00.If its bad at least one would know before its to late maybe.They will send you a kit to take the sample for free if anybody is interested.
Ive heard good things about them too. I plan on testing my oil when I change before storage this year.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

^ Thats probably good idea with you storing it like you do.May as well while she rest.LOL. I think I will test mine every other change.So, next will be like 17,800.Done this one at 7800 about.Now if I go get some good strip tires and hit the dragstrip for mutiple passes I may do one after that at the next change.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Very nice , like that zinc and phospherus levels
GrabberBlue305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

If I were some of the guys who ran there car low on oil without knowing it......I would for sure send a sample for piece of mind.JMO...
Old 05-09-2012, 08:19 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I also recieved a paper that gives a breakdown of what these individual things are and what each means.I will try to scan and post that soon.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT