Oil Change? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:18 AM   #36
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinglesson
I use to feel that way too.
So you don't like Budweiser at all? I never said it was my favorite, nor did I say it was the only thing I drink. I can't even remember when the last time was I had a Budweiser. Just sayin I like it....
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #37
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue305
Royal Purple's oil filter is the best performing filter you can buy, pair that with a real full synthetic and you are doing well. Royal Purple or Redline for oil in my stang, or the extended performance M1 that is a good oil as well.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------



Royal Purple Filters at good prices and good oil eurosyntheticoils.com. family place, like the people
Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0

So you don't like Budweiser at all? I never said it was my favorite, nor did I say it was the only thing I drink. I can't even remember when the last time was I had a Budweiser. Just sayin I like it....
Formaldeweiser is one of the worst tasting beers to ever cross my lips IMHO. The only ones worse that Ive drank a fair amount of are Keystone & Coors. And all three give me major headaches/bad hangovers. Id rather drink water. Or a Sam's please, any kind.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2012, 08:34 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue305 View Post
Royal Purple's oil filter is the best performing filter you can buy, pair that with a real full synthetic and you are doing well. Royal Purple or Redline for oil in my stang, or the extended performance M1 that is a good oil as well.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------



Royal Purple Filters at good prices and good oil eurosyntheticoils.com. family place, like the people
What kind of drain interval does RP recommend with their oil and filter?
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
drivinglesson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Port Hueneme
Region: California
Posts: 201
Re: Oil Change?

SAE 5W-20

Here is a link that better describes oil. Take it with a grain of salt that this is published from a specific brand, but the information is still good. I don't use this brand; it just had a really good description.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT
drivinglesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
Well sams is not great beer just costs more than bud, just saying but I will live by Ea filters as being the best. Should be on all production cars.
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #42
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

What kind of drain interval does RP recommend with their oil and filter?
Not really sure to be honest. RP says the filter is an extended life, so I'm sure there is some extended mileage beyond 3k, but I still stick with 3k. If the oil still looks fresh or new, I might try to go to 5k. But I always change both oil and filter at the same time. I hear people go 7500 on Mobile1 syn extended life. I am primarily city driving so I'll never do that.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
That's a good read I guess I will be switching to 5w-30 this year
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 184
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
What kind of drain interval does RP recommend with their oil and filter?
I think their filter is longer last than their oil, but I think their oil is around 8-10. When I'm feelin like really pampering the stang I'll get Motul 300v for it and that is top of the line, doesnt get any better than that.
GrabberBlue305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
My last oil change was RP and I started getting a strong oil smell at 2800 miles and the oil was super thin. Almost flowed like water when it was cool that's why I switched to amsoil and I havnt had that smell yet
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #46
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweigt07
My last oil change was RP and I started getting a strong oil smell at 2800 miles and the oil was super thin. Almost flowed like water when it was cool that's why I switched to amsoil and I havnt had that smell yet
I haven't had the smell, but mine poured out like it was water. This 5W-20 is new to me. Always used 10W-40 in winter and 20W-50 in the summer on my fox bodies I owned in the past. I also hear synthetics can leak out easy on older engines.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
Well on my 2011 I use 5w-20. But my fox loves the 20w-50 year round but that's because its pushing 289000 miles on it. But the 2011 will be getting 5w-30 from now on. And the smell was only at high rpm pulls then letting off, kinda like its was having blowby
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Not really sure to be honest. RP says the filter is an extended life, so I'm sure there is some extended mileage beyond 3k, but I still stick with 3k. If the oil still looks fresh or new, I might try to go to 5k. But I always change both oil and filter at the same time. I hear people go 7500 on Mobile1 syn extended life. I am primarily city driving so I'll never do that.
You're wasting your money with a true synthetic oil if you're dumping it at 3k. Just buy a decent synthetic blend if you plan on changing that often. Even the recommendation from the factory is to use synthetic blend and change every 10k or 1 year, whichever comes first.
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Musskao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 111
I was told by a mechanic, if you use RP, you have to stick with it. If you change to a different brand, you need to do an oil flush. Not sure how true this is..
Musskao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #50
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweigt07
Well on my 2011 I use 5w-20. But my fox loves the 20w-50 year round but that's because its pushing 289000 miles on it. But the 2011 will be getting 5w-30 from now on. And the smell was only at high rpm pulls then letting off, kinda like its was having blowby
I know the push rod 5.0's always have eaten oil. I don't know if that's really the same a blow-by. Do you ever need to add oil to your '11 before the next oil change?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

You're wasting your money with a true synthetic oil if you're dumping it at 3k. Just buy a decent synthetic blend if you plan on changing that often. Even the recommendation from the factory is to use synthetic blend and change every 10k or 1 year, whichever comes first.
Man, what does it look like after that many miles? Kinda scared to let it go that long with any kind of oil. I might be able to loosen up and go to 5k if it doesn't look really used.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
drivinglesson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Port Hueneme
Region: California
Posts: 201
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
So you don't like Budweiser at all? I never said it was my favorite, nor did I say it was the only thing I drink. I can't even remember when the last time was I had a Budweiser. Just sayin I like it....
Concerning beer, I am a relatively new beer and wine drinker; I started my appreciation about three years ago. I worked with a guy who brought me a few Westvleteren 12’s after I helped get him promoted. One Friday, a few of us stayed late to get things done, and before heading home, we popped the tops and tried the monk-made beer. All I can say is wow… I was blown away; I had never tasted anything like it.
After that, we started a beer club, and every Friday after work, we held a beer tasting. In the military, we are fortunate to travel a lot, and everyone started bringing beer back from their travels. We collected and started tasting every beer we could find. It didn’t take long to see that everyone has their own taste concerning beers, but the clear favorites all originated from Belgium.
America is leading the way in terms of creating awesome craft beers, but most people are turned off by their price. Stone, Lost Abby, North Coast, and Dogfish Head all make exceptional beers that are worth your time and money. Go onto beer advocate and search for their list of the top 100 beers in the world, the hunt for these beers is as fun and planning your next mod on the Stang. For the record, I don’t hate Budweiser; I hate what they stand for. I have done the tour in St. Louis several times, and enjoy it every time.
Alabama is a tough state to find imported beers, but it’s amazing what one can find on eBay. Look up Three Floyds dark Lord, Westvleteren 12, Sam Adams Utopias, and Lost Abby’s Angel’s share, you just may fall in love all over again. At this time, I brew my own beer and make wine to boot; it’s a really cool hobby, even if you don’t drink.

BTW, beautiful car...

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweigt07 View Post
Bud light is just a good beer just like non synthetic oil but real beer is great beer like full synthetic oil... summer shandy is a great beer but I drink it when I'm not buying my oil change lol
Too funny, cheers.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT
drivinglesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Untamed5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 295
Re: Oil Change?

Mobil 1 for me. Seems to be reliable so far. I have heard very good things about AMSOIL though. My brother puts that into his STi and it runs like a champ.
Untamed5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Man, what does it look like after that many miles? Kinda scared to let it go that long with any kind of oil. I might be able to loosen up and go to 5k if it doesn't look really used.
If you want to change it every 3-5k miles then knock yourself out. I'm just letting you know that you are wasting money on RP/AMSOil/Redline if you're on that short of a drain interval. Get a cheaper synthetic blend like Mobil1, Castrol or Penzoil. Even those would probably have plenty of life left at 5k miles assuming you used a decent filter.
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 184
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
If you want to change it every 3-5k miles then knock yourself out. I'm just letting you know that you are wasting money on RP/AMSOil/Redline if you're on that short of a drain interval. Get a cheaper synthetic blend like Mobil1, Castrol or Penzoil. Even those would probably have plenty of life left at 5k miles assuming you used a decent filter.
I wouldnt say wasting your money, without a question paying more and dumping early is spending more money. But theres no doubt when I'm running my engine hard the redline is protecting my engine better than some synthetic blend ford bottles. I wouldnt run that garbage in my engine. You can look at the wear scars put on your engine componets with non full snynthetic oils, I certainly wouldnt want those scars on my engine.
GrabberBlue305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: Oil Change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue305 View Post
I wouldnt say wasting your money, without a question paying more and dumping early is spending more money. But theres no doubt when I'm running my engine hard the redline is protecting my engine better than some synthetic blend ford bottles. I wouldnt run that garbage in my engine. You can look at the wear scars put on your engine componets with non full snynthetic oils, I certainly wouldnt want those scars on my engine.
I didn't say put garbage oil in, just that you don't need to spend $15 a quart to dump in in 3-5k miles.
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
drivinglesson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Port Hueneme
Region: California
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

I didn't say put garbage oil in, just that you don't need to spend $15 a quart to dump in in 3-5k miles.
+ 1 on Napoleon. I am more comfortable with frequent oil changes, and feel it is a waste for me to pay for the better oil products like RP and Amsoil.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT
drivinglesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #57
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinglesson

Concerning beer, I am a relatively new beer and wine drinker; I started my appreciation about three years ago. I worked with a guy who brought me a few Westvleteren 12’s after I helped get him promoted. One Friday, a few of us stayed late to get things done, and before heading home, we popped the tops and tried the monk-made beer. All I can say is wow… I was blown away; I had never tasted anything like it.
After that, we started a beer club, and every Friday after work, we held a beer tasting. In the military, we are fortunate to travel a lot, and everyone started bringing beer back from their travels. We collected and started tasting every beer we could find. It didn’t take long to see that everyone has their own taste concerning beers, but the clear favorites all originated from Belgium.
America is leading the way in terms of creating awesome craft beers, but most people are turned off by their price. Stone, Lost Abby, North Coast, and Dogfish Head all make exceptional beers that are worth your time and money. Go onto beer advocate and search for their list of the top 100 beers in the world, the hunt for these beers is as fun and planning your next mod on the Stang. For the record, I don’t hate Budweiser; I hate what they stand for. I have done the tour in St. Louis several times, and enjoy it every time.
Alabama is a tough state to find imported beers, but it’s amazing what one can find on eBay. Look up Three Floyds dark Lord, Westvleteren 12, Sam Adams Utopias, and Lost Abby’s Angel’s share, you just may fall in love all over again. At this time, I brew my own beer and make wine to boot; it’s a really cool hobby, even if you don’t drink.

BTW, beautiful car...
thanks! And thanks for your service. Unfortunately my time in the military never took me anywhere but Afghanistan, and that's a dry country lol. Only think I ever drank there was Becks near beer lol. I've had some of those you've listed. I like to think of myself as a little bit of a beer connoisseur and always try new beers I find. Don't like porters but just about anythin else is a go!!
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
lilredgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 139
So what I'm getting from the responses and the link posted, is that in Alabama where summers are sweltering and winters are mild...I probably need a synthetic blend, 5w30 oil...changed at 3-5k intervals. Right? Thanks to everyone for your help...keep it comin. And as for beer... I'm a Silver Bullet gal. Bud gives.me a headache.
lilredgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
drivinglesson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Port Hueneme
Region: California
Posts: 201
5w 30 is perfect

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0

thanks! And thanks for your service. Unfortunately my time in the military never took me anywhere but Afghanistan, and that's a dry country lol. Only think I ever drank there was Becks near beer lol. I've had some of those you've listed. I like to think of myself as a little bit of a beer connoisseur and always try new beers I find. Don't like porters but just about anythin else is a go!!
Spent a lot of time in the desert, i know what you mean. I always look forward to ariving at the Deed to have my three beers. Last two times I was in Iraq, they let us have three beers for the Super Bowl, best beer I ever had. Thanks for your service brother.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT
drivinglesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

I know the push rod 5.0's always have eaten oil. I don't know if that's really the same a blow-by. Do you ever need to add oil to your '11 before the next oil change?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Well I did when it was brand new at 2000 miles and it was was half a quart low with the RP but its been really good with amsoil. My fox always drank oil but I was pretty hard on it till the aod went out lol

Man, what does it look like after that many miles? Kinda scared to let it go that long with any kind of oil. I might be able to loosen up and go to 5k if it doesn't look really used.


---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinglesson
5w 30 is perfect

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------



Spent a lot of time in the desert, i know what you mean. I always look forward to ariving at the Deed to have my three beers. Last two times I was in Iraq, they let us have three beers for the Super Bowl, best beer I ever had. Thanks for your service brother.
I wish I could deploy but I'm stuck in the states lol, but I like that my base has a wide selection of beer. Any beer that is over 8 percent is pretty tasty a lot more flavor. Well I am serving and I thank everyone that has served
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #61
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinglesson
5w 30 is perfect

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------



Spent a lot of time in the desert, i know what you mean. I always look forward to ariving at the Deed to have my three beers. Last two times I was in Iraq, they let us have three beers for the Super Bowl, best beer I ever had. Thanks for your service brother.
Lol yea, that first one after the deployment is always the best!!
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
lilredgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mweigt07

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------



I wish I could deploy but I'm stuck in the states lol, but I like that my base has a wide selection of beer. Any beer that is over 8 percent is pretty tasty a lot more flavor. Well I am serving and I thank everyone that has served
I thank you guys for your service also. My family is full of former and retired service men, including my first husband and now my oldest son who leaves for basic in September. I worry about all our troops but am so proud as well.
lilredgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scott1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 124
I was hoping there were more military members on the forum. What all do y'all do? I'm in the USAF Security Forces.
Scott1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #64
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivinglesson
It's all anout cost. Kind of like good beer, the majority of people would rather pay less for Bud than drink real beer.
Haha! I buy good beer, and drink less!

Edit; love the comparisons. At 60,000 I will be changing to synthetic. Ran Mobil 1 full synthetic through my Moms Lincoln its helped. After 4000 it needs a change.

Also thanks to all who serve, and are currently serving. I wasn't able to due to vision issues (detached retina due to injury as a kid.), but my Grandfathers are WWII veterans, and my uncle is a Vietnam Veteran. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed, even when you get older.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
drivinglesson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Port Hueneme
Region: California
Posts: 201
Jet engine mechanic on C-130's for the Air Force here.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT
drivinglesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1984
I was hoping there were more military members on the forum. What all do y'all do? I'm in the USAF Security Forces.
I'm SF.Think there's a few of us SF guys on here.. Would like to go aircrew or somewhere else but I'm still debating..
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
Well here in Minot,ND its all about the nukes, I'm a Facilities Maintenance Technican( I work on the silos that house the nukes)
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
lol
Attached Images
 
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mweigt07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: North Dakota
Posts: 322
Oil... haha
Mweigt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scott1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37
lol
Lmao
Scott1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.