Horn and ligts stuck on reconnecting battery - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Horn and ligts stuck on reconnecting battery

So I have a problem right now and I will give youths facts I have. First, whenever I connect the battery cable to the battery in my 2011 mustang, the horn and lights are stuck on. I recently installed a whipple supercharger and don't have the custom tune or the pulley attached yet. So with that I have not started the car yet. I have only rolled the key over goths start position first troubleshooting the security system, suspect number 1. I pulled the fuse out of the security system and the horn and lights still engage. I have disconnected the ground and positive for the included wiring harnesses suspect number 2 and the horn still goes off. The steering wheel is not stuck down activating the horn suspect number 3. I figured if the horn was alarming on something I would be able to see it on the tuner itself and came to no avail. So with all of this I can't conclude it has to do with the custom tune I have yet to receive and I can't start the car to activate a possible reset because the car had. I power over the last week. Any ideas?
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT