Noob tire spiner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Noob tire spiner

Man I just can't seem to control this car long enough to keep it from spinning around on me. Almost wrap it around a light pole today good thing I was just pulling out of a driveway. I came within a couple feet I'm sure it would have been a legit drift if would have keep the tires spinning. Man I felt like an idiot lol. But I always feel calm whenever I'm out of control is that normal? Btw my car had the TCS off of course. Let me know your opinions.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Virginia
Posts: 92
They got a lot of torque don't use so much throttle when you let off your clutch
Big Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Ha ha...turn the TC on! Good that youre staying calm though. You dont wanna be stressed in a pressure situation. Practice slipping your clutch in an open lot.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Thanks guys for being cool and giving me some what helping info. I'm kinda stuck in a town working right now with a one way in one way out highway and cops everywhere.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mich mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 101
If you have issues keeping control of your car... Why would you disable the TCS??? Don't like your car much? Practice might help as well. Btw I always disable my TCS unless it's really wet. But I've driven slideways since 1985 the year I received my license.
Mich mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich mustang
If you have issues keeping control of your car... Why would you disable the TCS??? Don't like your car much? Practice might help as well. Btw I always disable my TCS unless it's really wet. But I've driven slideways since 1985 the year I received my license.
Yes I love my car. What's the point of having all these horses and not be able to tame them. I'm trying to learn how to "play" without the TCS. I use to do call drift in my previous vehicles but I never all this power and a light rear end. I guess practice makes perfect I'll need to find me a good empty lot.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Guess I should of mentioned I meant to have the TCS off I was intentionally trying to drift. I also think I need to check my psi in my rear tires I think one is alittle higher than the other.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mich mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 101
Drifting or doughnuts are best practiced without poles and curbs. When you get much more comfortable then add the obstacles. And save ur money for tires. Sound like you'll need them. Have fun brother!!
Mich mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Re: Noob tire spiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom View Post
Yes I love my car. What's the point of having all these horses and not be able to tame them. I'm trying to learn how to "play" without the TCS. I use to do call drift in my previous vehicles but I never all this power and a light rear end. I guess practice makes perfect I'll need to find me a good empty lot.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Guess I should of mentioned I meant to have the TCS off I was intentionally trying to drift. I also think I need to check my psi in my rear tires I think one is alittle higher than the other.
Yeah, turn it off when you want to drift, not pulling out of your driveway at 4 grand...lol. Just starting to learn drifting myself so you're prolly ahead of me there. Can't find many decent spots to practice!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: Noob tire spiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom View Post
Man I just can't seem to control this car long enough to keep it from spinning around on me.
Less throttle.

Quote:
Almost wrap it around a light pole today good thing I was just pulling out of a driveway. I came within a couple feet I'm sure it would have been a legit drift if would have keep the tires spinning. Man I felt like an idiot lol.
You should feel like an idiot, sounds like you were acting like one.

Quote:
But I always feel calm whenever I'm out of control is that normal? Btw my car had the TCS off of course. Let me know your opinions.
Turn traction control back on if you can't keep your foot out of the throttle, there's really no reason to be drifting out of driveways onto public roads.
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

Less throttle.

You should feel like an idiot, sounds like you were acting like one.

Turn traction control back on if you can't keep your foot out of the throttle, there's really no reason to be drifting out of driveways onto public roads.
Thank you for your opinion. And yes I believe we're all idiots in this boat. I'm trying to find my sweet spot on that throttle. You can't tell me that you've never pulled out onto the highway spinning tires. And btw I'm 25 so cut me some slack in the careless operation category. I don't care how old you are if your a fan of hot rods and fast cars your going to be careless sometimes. if I had a track close by then I would be there everyday. I don't act stupid but I do act crazy. I make sure the road is all clear of any traffic in both lanes and I never carry passengers when I'm acting foolish.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: Noob tire spiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom View Post
Thank you for your opinion. And yes I believe we're all idiots in this boat. I'm trying to find my sweet spot on that throttle. You can't tell me that you've never pulled out onto the highway spinning tires. And btw I'm 25 so cut me some slack in the careless operation category. I don't care how old you are if your a fan of hot rods and fast cars your going to be careless sometimes. if I had a track close by then I would be there everyday. I don't act stupid but I do act crazy. I make sure the road is all clear of any traffic in both lanes and I never carry passengers when I'm acting foolish.
I'm 27, which makes my opinion of you worse. People like you make people in my age bracket look like morons, and my insurance cost an unreasonably high amount.

I stick with the opinion of the above posters that you should keep your hooning to a parking lot until you have figured out your car. Pushing it past the limit on a public road is pretty foolish, especially when you have no idea where the limit is.

And to answer your question, no, I have never pulled into the highway with my wheels spinning. I save that **** for deserted country roads and the track.
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom
Man I just can't seem to control this car long enough to keep it from spinning around on me. Almost wrap it around a light pole today good thing I was just pulling out of a driveway. I came within a couple feet I'm sure it would have been a legit drift if would have keep the tires spinning. Man I felt like an idiot lol. But I always feel calm whenever I'm out of control is that normal? Btw my car had the TCS off of course. Let me know your opinions.
Go to local drift events before you hurt yourself or someone else. Practice makes perfect.
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Yellow50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 449
Best way to learn 4 wheel 0 counter drift is through go karts or under powered light weight cars. Simply flooring and turning the wheel is known as powersliding or sliding at corner exit. For a good looking drift you want to slide into the corner. Try shifing the weight of the car, and remeber its all about balance. If you are a beginer i recommend watchig the drift bible. I have a few sweet videos of me drifting the stang (as my head swells up) its not too hard once you get used to it. The reason you are sponning out is because yoi arent countersteering fast enough . This is becausethe amount of throttle you are using is too much for your steering speed. Try counter steering slightly earlier and less throttle, also too much counter steer will cause you to go in the other direction. If you are going to drift dont burn your daily tires up. Get another set of rims and tires trust me youll thank me later. Also try going out rainny nights its good practice.

I dont drift the stang anymore because i dont want to wear it out. So i have a fully gutted/built miata in the works on the side as a weekend drift junkie.

Have fun and keep it legal
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
I leave drifting to my little brother.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1966155626.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	49677  
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow50
Best way to learn 4 wheel 0 counter drift is through go karts or under powered light weight cars. Simply flooring and turning the wheel is known as powersliding or sliding at corner exit. For a good looking drift you want to slide into the corner. Try shifing the weight of the car, and remeber its all about balance. If you are a beginer i recommend watchig the drift bible. I have a few sweet videos of me drifting the stang (as my head swells up) its not too hard once you get used to it. The reason you are sponning out is because yoi arent countersteering fast enough . This is becausethe amount of throttle you are using is too much for your steering speed. Try counter steering slightly earlier and less throttle, also too much counter steer will cause you to go in the other direction. If you are going to drift dont burn your daily tires up. Get another set of rims and tires trust me youll thank me later. Also try going out rainny nights its good practice.

I dont drift the stang anymore because i dont want to wear it out. So i have a fully gutted/built miata in the works on the side as a weekend drift junkie.

Have fun and keep it legal
Actually some good pointers. I was expecting some hate and criticism from a few people that's life though. And I know I need to be at a track trying some of this stuff out but sometimes that's not possible. I'm not wanting to be a drifter by any means. I would like to be comfortable with my car though. Btw for the ones who think I dump the clutch and just floor it, that's not me at all. Anyways I know haters going to hate. I was just trying to get some info and if anybody else was having the same issues.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Re: Noob tire spiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom View Post
Actually some good pointers. I was expecting some hate and criticism from a few people that's life though. And I know I need to be at a track trying some of this stuff out but sometimes that's not possible. I'm not wanting to be a drifter by any means. I would like to be comfortable with my car though. Btw for the ones who think I dump the clutch and just floor it, that's not me at all. Anyways I know haters going to hate. I was just trying to get some info and if anybody else was having the same issues.
I only have that issue in the rain or if I induce it with a clutch kick or some power overs. Other than that I'm not a digital driver "full On/Off gas" some people are...I drive like theres a egg under my foot and since I got a "" This really helped me keep my cool. My avg is now 25mpg! Yay! Now I try to draft semi trucks and fight prius's for position behind them.
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
In order to control your drift better, it's important to look into the drift through your side windows and not through your windshield, like you would on a motorcycle. This way you can anticipate future actions and not just react as you get to them.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Yellow50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 449
I wish there was tracks around here...im not gonna say where i practice tho

I wouldn't clutch kick not exactly good for your clutch or tranny and thats more for underpowered cars or if you understeer into the corner.
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow50
I wish there was tracks around here...im not gonna say where i practice tho

I wouldn't clutch kick not exactly good for your clutch or tranny and thats more for underpowered cars or if you understeer into the corner.
It won't hurt a built car. Done it hundreds of times.
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
guzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 182
These stands aren't lite in the rear by any means. The balance is almost 50/50. It's not like the old stangs I had from that were much more front end heavy biased. They just have crazy power now and you need to learn and get a feel for it.
guzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #21
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enorym
I leave drifting to my little brother.
That's what's up! I'm looking to build another 86. I push my S13 sideways.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

That's what's up! I'm looking to build another 86. I push my S13 sideways.
Heh funny you mention it. This was our garage. And the reason why I got a mustang hahhaha. All of them except the red ones were mine. Parts for the mustang were cheaper tabs easier to find new than used for the hachi's. The blue car you see there had a formula Atlantic build. The green one had a 4agze small port swap. An my little brothers has a 4age 20v silver top the white one and primer ones were stock except suspension.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3228965779.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	544.5 KB
ID:	49709   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1910238660.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	49711  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1482770168.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	502.1 KB
ID:	49712   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2676389632.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	561.9 KB
ID:	49713  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1549960638.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	580.4 KB
ID:	49714  
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

That's what's up! I'm looking to build another 86. I push my S13 sideways.
This is my little bro and that's where we found the red one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-308297229.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	49721   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2655244158.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	49722  

Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Yellow50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 449
Lol its funny how the shirt our wear says ls1 while your in the engine bay of the 86.

I always wanted an 86 but this miata is pretty fun

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enorym

It won't hurt a built car. Done it hundreds of times.
Your mustang drive line is built? If your clutch is upgraded you should be fine as long as you slip and not grind
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow50
Lol its funny how the shirt our wear says ls1 while your in the engine bay of the 86.

I always wanted an 86 but this miata is pretty fun

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------



Your mustang drive line is built? If your clutch is upgraded you should be fine as long as you slip and not grind
I got a spec 6 puck and using a stock flywheel 3.73 ring motive gear and Detroit locker. Stock t5 tranny which to my surprise is just fine with all the abuse I've put it threw. It's a really solid car it was new when I bought it. I take care of my cars they last a long time I guess.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow50
Lol its funny how the shirt our wear says ls1 while your in the engine bay of the 86.

I always wanted an 86 but this miata is pretty fun

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------



Your mustang drive line is built? If your clutch is upgraded you should be fine as long as you slip and not grind
/not me my lil' bro you can see him on YouTube search for smallport4ag or simply Derryl drift.
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeland
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,699
Send a message via AIM to Borii
Re: Noob tire spiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom View Post
Thank you for your opinion. And yes I believe we're all idiots in this boat. I'm trying to find my sweet spot on that throttle. You can't tell me that you've never pulled out onto the highway spinning tires. And btw I'm 25 so cut me some slack in the careless operation category. I don't care how old you are if your a fan of hot rods and fast cars your going to be careless sometimes. if I had a track close by then I would be there everyday. I don't act stupid but I do act crazy. I make sure the road is all clear of any traffic in both lanes and I never carry passengers when I'm acting foolish.
ASKING for slack to be cut BECAUSE you're 25 is retarded. Mainly because that is something that gets 'cut' naturally to someone who is naive. You seem to know it is dumb. Making it even dumber. I am 27. 25 is NOT young to call yourself "young and dumb".

Getting sideways on a public road where there are light posts (which would mean residential) is ridiculous and selfish.

Sure we have all probably went sideways at some point but only a selfish and immature person would do it at the risk of others.

You can't even say 'There was no one around' or 'I know what I am doing' because clearly that is not the case.

The point of 'all this power' is to track it. Sure we, or most of us have street raced or done something of that nature, or still do. Just make sure when you do, it is somewhere that only you can be affected. Practicing is fun and all and I am not completely uptight but drifting in the street is not worth the 'fun'.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzie View Post
These stands aren't lite in the rear by any means. The balance is almost 50/50. It's not like the old stangs I had from that were much more front end heavy biased. They just have crazy power now and you need to learn and get a feel for it.
54.1 front is not close to 50/50. The Camaro is 51/49. That being said, the Mustang was designed very well and handles great around its 54.1/45.9 split.
__________________
SOLD - 06 GT 371WHP/332WTQ


Sold - 1998 Camaro SS
Sold - 2001 Audi S4
Borii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
I'm so sorry to post this thread I didnt realize that just about everyone on this forum was perfect at every aspect of driving. And where does everyone get off thinking I was endangering anyone else. I do understand its a public highway that's why I make sure there is no cars or pedestrians near. And it was power line pole with a light on it to be exact. Geez I didn't realize they're was so many nit picky people on this site. Next time I will take a picture of the landscape because clearly you guys have it all wrong. I've never claimed to "know what i doing" that's why I'm asking for help on this forum. You better believe I won't ask for anything else. To all the ones that were open minded and didn't judge as a some moron that just "floors it" at every chance he can, thank you fellas.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Go to sanctioned events and practice. It's really not that hard to control one of these cars.

Posting about your stupidity on here only hurts your case
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
JasnTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 44
Potatoes gonna potate.....
JasnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Yellow50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasnTX
Potatoes gonna potate.....
Lmfaooooo!!!!
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Enorym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasnTX
Potatoes gonna potate.....
For realz
Enorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:14 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.