'13 GT - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: '13 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
seriously dude i have told you what i have seen done. i4got u were the god of the 5.0s everyone should bow down bc u know all
I show facts. That is it. There is a reason the fastest cars are all running blowers or Turbo and not nitrous with these 5.0's. Same as they are running auto's and not manuals.

I have seen happy dyno's plenty of times. What a car show dyno sheet says he made 680whp yet he couldn't beat a car that was same as his that only made 600whp on a dyno that was really accurate. That was at the track and street. Every time the 600whp car was faster. And they both was auto's. Even swapped drivers. And same out come.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

I show facts. That is it. There is a reason the fastest cars are all running blowers or Turbo and not nitrous with these 5.0's. Same as they are running auto's and not manuals.

I have seen happy dyno's plenty of times. What a car show dyno sheet says he made 680whp yet he couldn't beat a car that was same as his that only made 600whp on a dyno that was really accurate. That was at the track and street. Every time the 600whp car was faster. And they both was auto's. Even swapped drivers. And same out come.
i understand this man. i wasnt stating a nitrous car is the fastest thing ever i know its not. i was saying what i prefer. i just like the rush of nitrous its addictive to me. my 5.0 will be supercharged just as my cobra and roush were but in the meantime will run a bottle. i dont want to go with a supercharger till i have my motor built so i can run the boost i want/make power i want. im only 23 with a wife and a little girl. and in the process of buying another house again i move alot for my work. so once that is settled i will go built with supercharger.im not trying to be a dick man.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

^know how you feel although I'm a little older, but just relocated for work and just married...bills add up quick. You've done well to have all that at your age, congrats.
Thread sidetrack-over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
i understand this man. i wasnt stating a nitrous car is the fastest thing ever i know its not. i was saying what i prefer. i just like the rush of nitrous its addictive to me. my 5.0 will be supercharged just as my cobra and roush were but in the meantime will run a bottle. i dont want to go with a supercharger till i have my motor built so i can run the boost i want/make power i want. im only 23 with a wife and a little girl. and in the process of buying another house again i move alot for my work. so once that is settled i will go built with supercharger.im not trying to be a dick man.
Why waste money on nitrous. Buy the blower now. Put on and then do a pulley swap later for major boost when you do the engine. And trust me I know all about moving. I am in the army. I am getting ready to move to GA. And no way do I want to.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

Why waste money on nitrous. Buy the blower now. Put on and then do a pulley swap later for major boost when you do the engine. And trust me I know all about moving. I am in the army. I am getting ready to move to GA. And no way do I want to.
i just can make my mind up on what blower to go with thats the main reason. i was thinking about the 4.0 i contacted leathal p about it an they said they would send me info on it once they get it finished for purchase they said they were finishing up pulley and belt system.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

the moving sucks i hate having to drag my wife and little girl around thats why this time im buying a house no more renting and it will be perm. this time around.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

What part of GA?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #42
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodga16
What part of GA?
Ft. Benning.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Wow, i started a monster thread...pypes cat-back looks sick! May hafta go that route...ive been eyein up the barton short throw...any thoughts?
Plague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague
Wow, i started a monster thread...pypes cat-back looks sick! May hafta go that route...ive been eyein up the barton short throw...any thoughts?
barton would be a great choice.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Mgw . Just my opinion
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:27 AM   #46
Road Trip!

Barton or MGW...Either one is great choice.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague View Post
Hi all! Just traded my '11 v6 in for the '13 GT...only been a day and im hooked...thought id drop a line in this new forum!
Beautiful car! I have the Race Red Premium... It's my first Mustang, and I'm absolutely in love with it! I'm new to the forum as well, but Welcome!
lilredgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plague
Whats everyone's opinion on ehaust...i was thinkin borla but they are so pricey?
GT500 axlebacks from Ford Racing. Great sound for a great price. $309 for a pair.
MarkJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Custom muffler deletes. Cheapest way to go and sound awesome. I get tons of complements.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT