Today must be 2013 mustang day! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Today must be 2013 mustang day!

So this is what I saw driving around today. It still has window stickers on it because owner kept them on there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3558130224.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	465.2 KB
ID:	49900

Name:	image-2620095339.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	475.3 KB
ID:	49901

Name:	image-3171680367.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	451.6 KB
ID:	49902

I also saw 4 more 2013's. Man they were beautiful!!!

I also raced a 2010 ls3 Camaro 3 times today and whipped it!! At the dragstrip of course! And my younger brother is home from kuwait and got to watch it!! Pretty good day I must say

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Re: Today must be 2013 mustang day!

Sexy!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
They did stand up parking job!
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
They did stand up parking job!
I know a Guy that Parks his 2012 GT500. The same way.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Oh and they want 45900 for it.

Name:	ForumRunner_20120509_230311.png
Views:	410
Size:	323.7 KB
ID:	49916
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

I know a Guy that Parks his 2012 GT500. The same way.
He must be a prick.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

He must be a prick.
Lol. Seriously. People get keyed around here for pulling crap like that. Haha.
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:

He must be a prick.
No the prick is the the guy in the pos with no paint on his door edges parking right next to you. In the middle of the lot. Happens to me all the time. I park in one space out in no mans land all alone. Come back and there is a 1980's boat parked inside my space. It's all I can do to not wait and beat the **** out of the smartass!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich mustang

No the prick is the the guy in the pos with no paint on his door edges parking right next to you. In the middle of the lot. Happens to me all the time. I park in one space out in no mans land all alone. Come back and there is a 1980's boat parked inside my space. It's all I can do to not wait and beat the **** out of the smartass!!
And exactly the reason I'm considering trading my 12'Gt in. I've only driven the car 6k miles because I can't trust parking anywhere. My wife's 10' Grand Cherokee has dings and paint scuffs even though we park with great care. Never park next to cars that are uncared for or park far out in lot... Doesn't matter people don't care and it is unfortunate but true.
Mich mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #9
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt

Lol. Seriously. People get keyed around here for pulling crap like that. Haha.
Same here. It doesn't give you the right to take up 3 spots.

Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

And exactly the reason I'm considering trading my 12'Gt in. I've only driven the car 6k miles because I can't trust parking anywhere. My wife's 10' Grand Cherokee has dings and paint scuffs even though we park with great care. Never park next to cars that are uncared for or park far out in lot... Doesn't matter people don't care and it is unfortunate but true.
That's true, I got a million. And I take great of mine people just cant seem to care enough. I park forever away. Or next to another stang we gotta look out for each other.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

Same here. It doesn't give you the right to take up 3 spots.

That's true, I got a million. And I take great of mine people just cant seem to care enough. I park forever away. Or next to another stang we gotta look out for each other.
I usually just drive mine to school and at school I park it in the shade. To the left a tree and to the right a handicap spot. I've only gotten one door dent and it was from an a hole in a fugly civic with way too much camber. I knew it was him cuz he left his primer on my door. I asked him about it and he laughed and denied it. Then he ate my fist. Lol
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

**** it.......I will park however I want. If you don't like it then whatever,not gonna hurt my feelings and if you key a car for double parking that pretty much makes you a criminal and more of a low life than one that double parks. Also,if you resort to a criminal act because of someone double parking then you defiantly need some anger management classes.

FYI,I'm not a double parker. I do try to park far out or next to other custom or well taken care of autos as often as I can.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
If you have a car like that you have all the right to double park.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Only aholes park like that or key someones car. Unfortunately, the world is full of them. Ill park in the boonies and I know exactly when my cars get a ding. If youre stupid enough to still be next to me when I return, your door is toast. If not, Ive prolly already got a pic of your lp anyway. Plus my car calls me when it is touched.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #14
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Only aholes park like that or key someones car. Unfortunately, the world is full of them. Ill park in the boonies and I know exactly when my cars get a ding. If youre stupid enough to still be next to me when I return, your door is toast. If not, Ive prolly already got a pic of your lp anyway. Plus my car calls me when it is touched.
Nice how did you get that feature?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I'd like that feature too! I have a dash cam but a notification service would be awesome.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Doesn't matter if the offending vehicle is still there. Your car has the ding. And their car will always be a pos so anything u could do would be unnoticed. And good luck getting their ins. to pay, tried with the wife's car. Best u can hope for is a waived deductible. A-holes target nice cars because they chose to not work hard but resent those who have. I've had spit on my car before. WTF?
Old 05-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich mustang View Post
Doesn't matter if the offending vehicle is still there. Your car has the ding. And their car will always be a pos so anything u could do would be unnoticed. And good luck getting their ins. to pay, tried with the wife's car. Best u can hope for is a waived deductible. A-holes target nice cars because they chose to not work hard but resent those who have. I've had spit on my car before. WTF?
So I should continue the trend of being an ahole because others are too? That's flawed logic because then we all end up being aholes in the end.
I'll park as far away as I can from people in 1 slot and protect myself the best I can. That way, I'm always in the right. In my experience, I generally get left alone. You do what you gotta do, but if you park like that, its like a bullseye IMO, not that I personally would ever touch anyone else's car. The cost of repairing a ding can be taken up in small claims if I was pissed enough. If someone at least left me a note or something, I'd just fix it at my cost. Civility and order anyone?

In regard to the call feature, Google GPS alarms and go from there. I'm a little paranoid about giving out my exact brand on the interwebz, but you can do all kinda stuff, including in-cabin monitoring, ding detection, tilt sensors, etc. You can even track or shut the vehicle down via a computer or even your phone. It can be used as a primary or secondary alarm, tied to a stock alarm or separate, silent or not. Took me awhile to find the right package with all the features and addons I wanted, but its worth the research b/c its effing sweet.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:38 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
So I should continue the trend of being an ahole because others are too? That's flawed logic because then we all end up being aholes in the end.
I'll park as far away as I can from people in 1 slot and protect myself the best I can. That way, I'm always in the right. In my experience, I generally get left alone. You do what you gotta do, but if you park like that, its like a bullseye IMO, not that I personally would ever touch anyone else's car. The cost of repairing a ding can be taken up in small claims if I was pissed enough. If someone at least left me a note or something, I'd just fix it at my cost. Civility and order anyone?

In regard to the call feature, Google GPS alarms and go from there. I'm a little paranoid about giving out my exact brand on the interwebz, but you can do all kinda stuff, including in-cabin monitoring, ding detection, tilt sensors, etc. You can even track or shut the vehicle down via a computer or even your phone. It can be used as a primary or secondary alarm, tied to a stock alarm or separate, silent or not. Took me awhile to find the right package with all the features and addons I wanted, but its worth the research b/c its effing sweet.
I don't know that being an ahole by taking up more than one spot and being an ahole by dinging, spitting on, running into etc someone else's vehicle are anywhere even near on the same playing field.. ESPECIALLY when they do it on purpose.. There's a huge difference between wanting to protect your car and someone else wanting to f*ck it up bc you want to keep it protected.. (so glad I live in a small town of 13k people)
Old 05-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I only take one space. And I can see how one could be considered an a-hole for taking two spaces right up close to store entrance...but two spaces out where no others are parked shouldn't bother anyone. No matter how many spaces taken, don't touch my ride!! I'm thinking of contracting security, a bodyguard for the stang. Lol
Old 05-11-2012, 05:10 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Never said they were on the same level and if youre in two spaces in booneyville, I couldnt care less, though I cant speak for others. If youre taking up spaces that others could be using then, well, you get what you get.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I take up 2 spaces all the time but I park out in the boonies
Old 06-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland

I'm scared to take up 2 parking spaces cuz some jealous a$$ is going to come an mess up your car.
CoyoteAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
just dont do like this charger i saw. it took up 4 spaces
351mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351mustanggt
just dont do like this charger i saw. it took up 4 spaces
That deserves dog sh*t on the door handles... I would never key anyones car cause karmas a ***** and i personally hate seeing any car even if its a sh*t box key cause i no some motherfu*ker thought about it and purposely did it
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #25
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
Oh and they want 45900 for it.
That's dirt cheap! That's the price of a gt in Canada.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
**** it.......I will park however I want. If you don't like it then whatever,not gonna hurt my feelings and if you key a car for double parking that pretty much makes you a criminal and more of a low life than one that double parks. Also,if you resort to a criminal act because of someone double parking then you defiantly need some anger management classes.

FYI,I'm not a double parker. I do try to park far out or next to other custom or well taken care of autos as often as I can.
And two wrongs make a right?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
If you have a car like that you have all the right to double park.
I hate to tell you but it's just a mustang. And you don't get any special privileges. Park normal like everyone else or pay the consequences of pissed off people. Or get a second vehicle to Walmart like the rest of the population with "special vehicles"
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:

Jaja me too and the day I washed her =[. Just so sad how people can't say hey nice car or even hey that's a pos I can careless I just dont want there aids infested mouth jizz on my baby.
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

I saw and Audi who took up two spaces at the deserted area at Ike's who had a donut, piss or maybe lemonade (couldn't tell), and some mean things written in sharpie or expo on the windshield. That's the appitamy of a ****** bag.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0MustangMan
I saw and Audi who took up two spaces at the deserted area at Ike's who had a donut, piss or maybe lemonade (couldn't tell), and some mean things written in sharpie or expo on the windshield. That's the appitamy of a ****** bag.
Ikea's*
5.0MustangMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2013 mustang