new best and calling ZR1 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
new best and calling ZR1

Well went to track last night. Ran a new best of 10.65@131 leaving at 2000rpm. Got told I could only run 1/8th then cause no roll bar. But next pass picked up and then ran a better 1/8 on the 10.65 pass. I left at 3200 that time. Will have some videos up when get back home.


Now there was a ZR1 in front of me in line. Buddy and me walked over loomed at it. Guy comes back and gets rude. Asked us what the F***k we are looking at. We realize then its same Guy that last time he ran low 12's in it. He also has a new Porsche that has work that ran 11.4. And a Ferrari California that ran 13's. So argument starts since he was rude. I tell him looking at a slow *** ZR1. He says oh ya what you drive. I tell him just the 5.0 behind you. He cocks off oh ya cause its fast. I said ya its ran a 10.6@131 tonight and you run 12's in your zr1. He says oh I have other cars. Ya I know I watched them all run like **** here. So I'm not worried. We walk back to our cars. Next thing he is back there trying be a dickhead. Then says its cool man I am just busting your balls. I tell him don't get mad someone bust yours back. He then flips out. YOU DONT BUST MY BALLS. And storms off still trying talk ****. So again we tell him well you fast line them up. Bring any of your cars. Well we finally get up by officials. He goes tell on us. LOL. Yes like a little kid. Track guys come over ask what happen. We tell them and they laugh at me making fun of his cars. They say don't worry about him. He is bipolar or some crap. Just another rich prick. What funny is he is like 5'10 145lbs glasses wearing a Ferrari hat. Some cheap tennis shoes. He told us we didn't know who we was F'ing with. We laughed and I replied yep don't know don't care. Your about to take an *** whipping. Our smallest Guy with us is about 6' 190lbs. After he told my wife waiting on me to run at the line laughed at him and told him wow you are really a punk ***. My buddy with the TT Lambo told us before the Guy is a huge prick.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Oh and guess what he wouldn't line them up.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: new best and calling ZR1

What a ******.....
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Region: California
Posts: 716
Class. Money can't buy it. Awesome
__________________
2008 4.0 SOLD (I will miss my first stang forever)
2011 5.0 black on black with 3.73 manual and I still get over 26 mpg
stangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Dude was a total twatwaffle for sure.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Nice times and wish you could have run him. Would have been worth getting kicked out
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
McNassty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
Dude was a total twatwaffle for sure.
LMAO!!! Twatwaffle, love it. Sorry man but I'm gonna have to steal that, never heard it before and it describes so many people I know
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
Well went to track last night. Ran a new best of 10.65@131 leaving at 2000rpm. Got told I could only run 1/8th then cause no roll bar. But next pass picked up and then ran a better 1/8 on the 10.65 pass. I left at 3200 that time. Will have some videos up when get back home.

Now there was a ZR1 in front of me in line. Buddy and me walked over loomed at it. Guy comes back and gets rude. Asked us what the F***k we are looking at. We realize then its same Guy that last time he ran low 12's in it. He also has a new Porsche that has work that ran 11.4. And a Ferrari California that ran 13's. So argument starts since he was rude. I tell him looking at a slow *** ZR1. He says oh ya what you drive. I tell him just the 5.0 behind you. He cocks off oh ya cause its fast. I said ya its ran a 10.6@131 tonight and you run 12's in your zr1. He says oh I have other cars. Ya I know I watched them all run like **** here. So I'm not worried. We walk back to our cars. Next thing he is back there trying be a dickhead. Then says its cool man I am just busting your balls. I tell him don't get mad someone bust yours back. He then flips out. YOU DONT BUST MY BALLS. And storms off still trying talk ****. So again we tell him well you fast line them up. Bring any of your cars. Well we finally get up by officials. He goes tell on us. LOL. Yes like a little kid. Track guys come over ask what happen. We tell them and they laugh at me making fun of his cars. They say don't worry about him. He is bipolar or some crap. Just another rich prick. What funny is he is like 5'10 145lbs glasses wearing a Ferrari hat. Some cheap tennis shoes. He told us we didn't know who we was F'ing with. We laughed and I replied yep don't know don't care. Your about to take an *** whipping. Our smallest Guy with us is about 6' 190lbs. After he told my wife waiting on me to run at the line laughed at him and told him wow you are really a punk ***. My buddy with the TT Lambo told us before the Guy is a huge prick.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Oh and guess what he wouldn't line them up.
Nice...
A bar/cage now in the plans?
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Are you thinking about roll caging it??
__________________
MOTM DEC 2011
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq


Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Pricing out cages now. Will do a 6 point with removable side bars.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Also doing the conversion for the 1/8 mile on my 6.7@103 second pass says it would have been around a 10.4@132
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,974
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Now you've done it! Now it's gonna be a race car, lol
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LHO View Post
Now you've done it! Now it's gonna be a race car, lol
OH REALLY!

I love racecars.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Why car have roll cage and no back seats? Because racecar!
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 412
Re: new best and calling ZR1

congrats, sounds like you're finally getting it dialed in!
__________________
Previous: '02 GT, '04 GT, '07 GT & a few chevys in between
'13 GT
Woodga16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stang.racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 915
Lmao what a di*k. Good run though man
__________________
having a fine car that is slow is like having a hot girlfriend that won't put out!
Stang.racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #15
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85
Why car have roll cage and no back seats? Because racecar!
You can still have rear seats...just duck getting in...lol

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodga16
congrats, sounds like you're finally getting it dialed in!
Finally...still got a buddy with full kit paxton for sale. Said he wanted 4k. I know he will go lower.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang.racr
Lmao what a di*k. Good run though man
Thanks..and was total d•ckbiscuit.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
NuckChorris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 323
Lol. He may wanna trade his Ferrari in on a Noble 600.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #17
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: new best and calling ZR1



wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #18
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Re: new best and calling ZR1

"very gay" hahahaha
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Las0mbra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
"very gay" hahahaha
And his launch sucked. God.
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:54 AM   #20
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra

And his launch sucked. God.
He sucked period.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:57 AM   #21
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

He sucked period.
I'm not the greatest driver but I can do far better than that!
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
STONE47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Virginia
Posts: 28
Haha great videos man. And nice run. I just want to say one thing, just cuz that guy was a *** doesn't mean his car should be guilty by association lol. "gay ZR1" haha but it does sound like he was being a real ******. Oh and sick 5.0 man, your killing it.
__________________
Patiently waitng for my 5.0.....ordered on 8-1-11
STONE47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Finally got to watch those videos. ****ing sweet man!
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ravnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 354
To wnt2gofst....you shoulda told the rich prick you'll race for PINKS. That woulda shut him up!
Ravnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnus View Post
To wnt2gofst....you shoulda told the rich prick you'll race for PINKS. That woulda shut him up!
LOL...Right...
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:43 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
M3to5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Deridder
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 537
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
LOL...Right...
But wait until he brings his California.......... Nice run and please do not make the Bad *** ZR1 a guilty ****** by association with the owner. WAY TOO MANY ******S OWN BAD *** CARS... just check out wrecked exotics .com
__________________
"Got to kill.... Captain Stupid"
M3to5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:18 AM   #27
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3to5.0

But wait until he brings his California.......... Nice run and please do not make the Bad *** ZR1 a guilty ****** by association with the owner. WAY TOO MANY ******S OWN BAD *** CARS... just check out wrecked exotics .com
Ya its just the Guy. The California he had was even slower. He seems to be about 1-2 seconds off what the cars can do.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Region: California
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst
<a href="
__________________
2008 4.0 SOLD (I will miss my first stang forever)
2011 5.0 black on black with 3.73 manual and I still get over 26 mpg
stangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #29
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo

Holy crap the related videos... WAY too many people have wrecked their ZR1s lol
Money can buy the car but not driving skills.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Roush P51a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Florida
Posts: 42
Re: new best and calling ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
Dude was a total twatwaffle for sure.
What a ******bag !! Man, I haven't heard twatwaffle in years !!!! lmfao
__________________
Roush P51a is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.