jegs wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
12stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 14
jegs wheels

Does anyone know if the jegs sport II wheels fit on 2012 gt with brembo pkg on back. Specs are 15x8 5.5 bs. They r only 126 per wheel.
12stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
15" rim on a s197. Haha. Bad combo there. No they will not come even close to fitting. Your brakes are 13.x" I think the stockers are 19s aren't they???
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
12stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 14
Haha that is funny considering they would be for the back only and for when i take to the track. Silly me i forgot mustangs are to just to drive around town and look good. I dont know what those guys at brenspeed and american muscle are thinking using 15" racestar wheels at the track. By the way the rotors r 14" in the front and 11" in the back.
12stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Pretty sure brembos still have the same rear brakes, and rear rotors are NOT 13.xx inches either
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12stang
Haha that is funny considering they would be for the back only and for when i take to the track. Silly me i forgot mustangs are to just to drive around town and look good. I dont know what those guys at brenspeed and american muscle are thinking using 15" racestar wheels at the track. By the way the rotors r 14" in the front and 11" in the back.
Then say your looking for rears only. If you want to get all defensive and moody over something go pick a fight with your significant other. If u just want rears go ahead. Although if you want to put any traction down I recommend wider than an 8inch wide rim... which is why I assumed that you were looking for a cheap set all around.
Oh, welcome to the site...

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
Pretty sure brembos still have the same rear brakes, and rear rotors are NOT 13.xx inches either
Ford calls them 14" the one I just measured was 13.9x" allowing for a little error. I'm happy to say 14" for wiggle room. Either way its splitting hairs.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

Then say your looking for rears only. If you want to get all defensive and moody over something go pick a fight with your significant other. If u just want rears go ahead. Although if you want to put any traction down I recommend wider than an 8inch wide rim... which is why I assumed that you were looking for a cheap set all around.
Oh, welcome to the site...

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------



Ford calls them 14" the one I just measured was 13.9x" allowing for a little error. I'm happy to say 14" for wiggle room. Either way its splitting hairs.
11.8 inch rear rotors on brembo and non brembo
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: jegs wheels

15" rims fit in the rear. 15x8 will fit stock easy. 15x10 needs swaybar relocation brackets. for the 15x8 you ned a 5.5 back space. For 15X10 you need a 7.5 backspace.


For fronts you can do a 17". But if have brembo's have to get the Weld rims that are made for it. If willing to swap brakes to a 05-10 model you can fit 15's up front also.

I run 15'' rims all around when go to track.

wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
Registered User
Newbie
 
12stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 14
Thanks for the input everyone. I wasnt tryin to be defensive dablue just didnt understand why u thought it was funny. But thanks again for the input
12stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:19 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.