Journey for a 5.0 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Journey for a 5.0

So I've been saving up and still have a while to go but what is the cheapest you all have seen a 2011+ GT you guys have seen for sale? I found one on craigslist for 25k and because everyone wants the 2013 and are selling their 11/12 I figured the value would decrease. Not to mention the 50th anniversary. It would be around Christmas of 2013 when I'll be fully ready to buy the car and do the mods I want
angelofrat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I've seen some around 28k on autotrader. Haven't looked too much. By the time you'r ready to purchase you should be able to get a great deal on one. Just keep an eye out and check the mustang forums, can find gems from time to time. Good luck in the search? What color were you thinking?
5-Speed-IUP, Predator tuned, k&n cai,Mrt shifter,Hooker Lts-o/f x-pipe, KC clutch,Alum flywheel,FR 4:10's. Upr rear control arms. Forged Teksid Eaton swap in progress!

WickedStangs Mustang Club
Tulsa,OK Chapter President
TtownMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMach1
I've seen some around 28k on autotrader. Haven't looked too much. By the time you'r ready to purchase you should be able to get a great deal on one. Just keep an eye out and check the mustang forums, can find gems from time to time. Good luck in the search? What color were you thinking?
I've had a torch red 2005 and I get pulled over way to much (maybe straight pipes might have something to do with it ) but I might want black or white. If I decide I don't mind the cops then I will definitely go grabber blue. I will either get borla atak cat back or corsa so I won't exactly be sneaking up on anyone with it regardless of color
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I would say go red ha ( not biased at all)
But I do love the grabber blue though. I wish they would bring back the calypso corral from the 60's.

If only I had 450k for the 1-1 '12 boss (GB)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1868185376.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	437.2 KB
ID:	52592  
5-Speed-IUP, Predator tuned, k&n cai,Mrt shifter,Hooker Lts-o/f x-pipe, KC clutch,Alum flywheel,FR 4:10's. Upr rear control arms. Forged Teksid Eaton swap in progress!

WickedStangs Mustang Club
Tulsa,OK Chapter President
TtownMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Grabber or white, the white on the newer mustangs is so clean and pure, couple that with black accents and it's to die for.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Journey for a 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx View Post
Grabber or white, the white on the newer mustangs is so clean and pure, couple that with black accents and it's to die for.
yea i really like how the new gt's look white. my buddy has a s/c 2008 gt and its the first white mustang that i loved how it looked
Old 06-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: Journey for a 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofrat42 View Post
So I've been saving up and still have a while to go but what is the cheapest you all have seen a 2011+ GT you guys have seen for sale? I found one on craigslist for 25k and because everyone wants the 2013 and are selling their 11/12 I figured the value would decrease. Not to mention the 50th anniversary. It would be around Christmas of 2013 when I'll be fully ready to buy the car and do the mods I want
If you could find one on a lot, its probably about that much or less new. I think you could even get a 2012 for ~25k at this point from a dealership. My buddy works at a dealership and they had a 2012 GT Premium stickered at 30k even, brand new.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

If you could find one on a lot, its probably about that much or less new. I think you could even get a 2012 for ~25k at this point from a dealership. My buddy works at a dealership and they had a 2012 GT Premium stickered at 30k even, brand new.
Yea there was a black 5.0 that had a 4k rebate when you trade in your car for it, after rebates and the value of my car I would owe 15k but I want to pay cash for the difference when I get the car. No more payments for me

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT