2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
CoyoteAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 105
2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

Does anyone know when the 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package will be available? I need it NOW! LOL
CoyoteAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
just get a coldair and ge a tune from lund. it will be worth it man. his tunes are badass. i love mine
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
CoyoteAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 105
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
just get a coldair and ge a tune from lund. it will be worth it man. his tunes are badass. i love mine
I think, I'm going to go with Bama, I like their customer service, and I can use the discount from here and the free tunes for life sounds really good. How is lund though?
CoyoteAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Untamed5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 295
+1 for the BAMA

I've had mine for a little bit now and I've received several free tunes. Customer service is outstanding. Never tried the Lund tune though.
Untamed5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteAce

I think, I'm going to go with Bama, I like their customer service, and I can use the discount from here and the free tunes for life sounds really good. How is lund though?
lunds tune is amazing man. they put out alot more power and his customer service is good to. his tunes are alot better for the money. i

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

ive never had exp with bama on out new 5.0's though. i stick with lund on 5.0's
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteAce
Does anyone know when the 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package will be available? I need it NOW! LOL
When I got my sc kit for my car I had a lot of problems getting the tune from them and they were suppose to get the tune from Lund. So I went directly to Lunds website and gave him all my info. Within that day he emailed me the tune that the shop was dragging its feet on for a week. I just verified the tune on a dyno and it was slightly conservative but right on the mark. The other thing is his premium fuel tunes now cover 91-93 octane with one tune because his tune still gives the car ecu the ability to decipher octane level and barometric pressure to generate optimal timing for the engine.
__________________
MOTM DEC 2011
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq


Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy

When I got my sc kit for my car I had a lot of problems getting the tune from them and they were suppose to get the tune from Lund. So I went directly to Lunds website and gave him all my info. Within that day he emailed me the tune that the shop was dragging its feet on for a week. I just verified the tune on a dyno and it was slightly conservative but right on the mark. The other thing is his premium fuel tunes now cover 91-93 octane with one tune because his tune still gives the car ecu the ability to decipher octane level and barometric pressure to generate optimal timing for the engine.
I wonder why lund is the only one to.tune a 2013 GT500. Oh ya cause he only one that can right now.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

I wonder why lund is the only one to.tune a 2013 GT500. Oh ya cause he only one that can right now.
It's definitely not a coincidence hmmm
__________________
MOTM DEC 2011
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq


Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013GTStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 200
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

I just got my Bama tune for 13' last week, call and ask them.
2013GTStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
CoyoteAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 105
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013GTStang View Post
I just got my Bama tune for 13' last week, call and ask them.
Did you get it with the CAI, or did you just get the tune? I called the last week, and asked them if the had it and they said yes, but I didn't have my discount code from here so I waited. I got my discount code and called them back and they told me that it wasn't available. They said that they're still working on it and it should be out no later than this month. (I'm confused) Plus they are out of airraid CAI. Does it come with the cylinder 8 warranty for the 13's?
CoyoteAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013GTStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 200
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

I got just the tune, but I have a JLT CAI and borla exhaust installed with it on my car also.
2013GTStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #12
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteAce View Post
Does anyone know when the 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package will be available? I need it NOW! LOL
CoyoteAce,

We can actually set you up with a CAI+Bama package as soon as today! (Before 9pm EST). You can choose any CAI+Bama package that says 11-12 GT Mustangs and we'll get you squared today. In fact, later on this week the website is suppose to change for all of the 2013s. Since they use the same CAI, you're good to go if you order a 11-12 package now.

If you run into any problem (which you shouldn't) I'll make sure you get squared away, just shoot me a PM!

No worries, enjoy the CAI&Bama package!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
CoyoteAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 105
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
CoyoteAce,

We can actually set you up with a CAI+Bama package as soon as today! (Before 9pm EST). You can choose any CAI+Bama package that says 11-12 GT Mustangs and we'll get you squared today. In fact, later on this week the website is suppose to change for all of the 2013s. Since they use the same CAI, you're good to go if you order a 11-12 package now.

If you run into any problem (which you shouldn't) I'll make sure you get squared away, just shoot me a PM!

No worries, enjoy the CAI&Bama package!

Shane
Thanks Shane, the airaid cold air is out of stock, but I placed the order anyway and I will get it as soon as it comes in; hopefully you guys will have it soon.
CoyoteAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #14
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 12
Re: 2013 CAI+Bama Tune Package.

The CAI's are not different than the 12's and I might also consider Brenspeed for the tune.
__________________

2012 Ingot Silver Brembo GT 5.0
Suspension and CAI by Steeda
Custom Tuned by Brenspeed
Wheels by TSW
Exhaust by Magnaflow
vista6019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
cai

« Lowering | Exhaust »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:06 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.