1000whp and great MPG - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
1000whp and great MPG

Some one asked for this video. So I thought I would share to every one. Guy drives it eveyr day basically. Car runs low 9's and will be shooting for 8's soon.

This is also who I bought my Paxton from along with my racestars.


wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 158
Re: 1000whp and great MPG

****!!!!!!

i dont care if the car can be driven on the street if it makes noise every time you fart because it has solid bushing everywhere that crap gets annoying lol....and it has horrible drone...and driveablbilty doesnt seem that great...but those are the things you gotta deal with if you want a fast car...or just slap a turbo on it and it be nice and quiet
slow02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Re: 1000whp and great MPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow02gt View Post
****!!!!!!

i dont care if the car can be driven on the street if it makes noise every time you fart because it has solid bushing everywhere that crap gets annoying lol....and it has horrible drone...and driveablbilty doesnt seem that great...but those are the things you gotta deal with if you want a fast car...or just slap a turbo on it and it be nice and quiet
Slapping a turbo on it it will not make 1000whp. And this car is an auto. It woould make another 100whp if was a manual. Also it has a built block.

and go drive a stock 5.0 they make noise anyway..LOL
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 412
You still going TT?
__________________
Previous: '02 GT, '04 GT, '07 GT & a few chevys in between
'13 GT
Woodga16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodga16
You still going TT?
That is plan for next summer hopefully.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 412
My end goal is 900-1000 and still has ability to be DD. That TT is very appealing.
__________________
Previous: '02 GT, '04 GT, '07 GT & a few chevys in between
'13 GT
Woodga16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodga16
My end goal is 900-1000 and still has ability to be DD. That TT is very appealing.
Mine is too. I might just do it with the paxton.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #8
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Good *****...24mpg ftw!!...he did mention in the description the clanking was from the door bars he had in the back seat..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66
Good *****...24mpg ftw!!...he did mention in the description the clanking was from the door bars he had in the back seat..
Yep..
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 158
Re: 1000whp and great MPG

i have driven a 5.0 and they dont have that much drone lol..

and i know everything that car has...and also know its auto that isnt stock anymore since he had circle d build it....slapping a turbo on it will make more power than the paxton and you know that lol..

be faster too
slow02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow02gt
i have driven a 5.0 and they dont have that much drone lol..

and i know everything that car has...and also know its auto that isnt stock anymore since he had circle d build it....slapping a turbo on it will make more power than the paxton and you know that lol..

be faster too
He don't have a paxton. He has a vortech the biggest one made which is bigger then the paxton.

Saying swap a Turbo is hard. Lu.staving tt has built engine also and this car is faster. And they both made about same HP.

Also swap exhaust on a 5.0 from stock and you will have drove.

Tranny is still stock 6R80 that came in the car. Just stronger clutches. Same with Chris Cruze's car.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 158
Re: 1000whp and great MPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
He don't have a paxton. He has a vortech the biggest one made which is bigger then the paxton.

Saying swap a Turbo is hard. Lu.staving tt has built engine also and this car is faster. And they both made about same HP.

Also swap exhaust on a 5.0 from stock and you will have drove.

Tranny is still stock 6R80 that came in the car. Just stronger clutches. Same with Chris Cruze's car.
so its not the same tranny that came in the car then is it

sorry thought he had the paxton...so he has a ysi...

stop making stuff complicated
slow02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:00 AM   #13
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow02gt

so its not the same tranny that came in the car then is it

sorry thought he had the paxton...so he has a ysi...

stop making stuff complicated
It is the same 6R80 that came in the car.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Struego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 145
So I jump into the mustang, plug my phone in, played the video through my car speakers, and I loved it. Made it sound like my mustang had a 1000 hp. Cheapest mod ever...lol
Struego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
05MUSTANG4.0L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struego
So I jump into the mustang, plug my phone in, played the video through my car speakers, and I loved it. Made it sound like my mustang had a 1000 hp. Cheapest mod ever...lol
thats funny.....but smh
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.