2011 Mustang GT Buy - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgtcs2012
Who fkn care about your 10sec slip!!! Srsly...
We live in America where the measure of a car is the 1/4 mile. That is what everyone always wants to know. So either put up or shut up. Its that easy.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo

GTR/z06/zr1/viper raping must be boring as hell in that auto... Lmfao
Had a Z06 try play this past weekend. I was in passenger seat though. Wife finally got annoyed and got on it. Needless to say the Z06 backed down real fast. LOL.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2012, 07:31 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I've had manuals and autos and Everytime I had an auto I wished it were manual. To each his own but with a manual I feel more connected to the car and it is more fun IMO. Anyone can drive an auto. It takes more skills to drive a manual and to drive it like it was meant to be driven.
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

We live in America where the measure of a car is the 1/4 mile. That is what everyone wants to know. So either put up or shut up. Its that easy.
No thats the way u measure it.. I dont ask a salesman hey what are the quarter mile times? I ask hey i need to drive it. Then i measure by if i get put back in my sit, how fast i can get to 60 and if i can throw it into a turn at high speeds, while being comfortable and looking good. Then wen im showing it off to my buddies ill google the times for fun. The 1/4 mile line is really getting old and ive never seen more than 3 people agree with u on a thread so jus give it a rest for once. We all know ur car runs 10s, cool. U still couldnt pay me to trade my car for urs.
Edens5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens5

No thats the way u measure it.. I dont ask a salesman hey what are the quarter mile times? I ask hey i need to drive it. Then i measure by if i get put back in my sit, how fast i can get to 60 and if i can throw it into a turn at high speeds, while being comfortable and looking good. Then wen im showing it off to my buddies ill google the times for fun. The 1/4 mile line is really getting old and ive never seen more than 3 people agree with u on a thread so jus give it a rest for once. We all know ur car runs 10s, cool. U still couldnt pay me to trade my car for urs.
When every magazine does test be motortrend or fast fords what first thing they test. 0-60 and 1/4 mile.

And not my fault you can't handle a fast car and would keep yours.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Not sayin your car is not fast...your just too much in love with yourself we all know about your car can we read from different ppl now?
Blackgtcs2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Wnt2gofast is right theyre faster in all pages of a book but hes fighting a losing battle, manuals are more thrilling/fun and its not even an argument. He will defend it to the grave but few people will agree.
Lmfao try thrilling and fun while in the 408 and LA triffic jam with a performance clutch

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Stockish302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

When every magazine does test be motortrend or fast fords what first thing they test. 0-60 and 1/4 mile.

And not my fault you can't handle a fast car and would keep yours.
Lol u are such a dbag. Sorry i dont have 6 grand to dump into my car right away.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Lmfao try thrilling and fun while in the 408 and LA triffic jam with a performance clutch[/QUOTE]

My performance clutch is actually lighter than stock if that's wut you're gettin at.
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Quote:

Lol u are such a dbag. Sorry i dont have 6 grand to dump into my car right away.
Ahh you getting butt hurt again..you and 2011gt or whatever his name is should go on a man date and talk about your love for me.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Popcorn
Old 06-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5.0
Lmfao try thrilling and fun while in the 408 and LA triffic jam with a performance clutch
My performance clutch is actually lighter than stock if that's wut you're gettin at.[/QUOTE]

I had to drive it from LA all the way to Oakland Ca with clutch that is 3x harder than stock. I didn't really like autos much because I got borred on long trips but performance wise auto is better specialy for me that I usually use turbos and the auto holds boost better. For a DD I would get an auto because I like drinking my starbucks and eating my food on the go wich it a bit more complicated in a m6. Also if I drink to much my girlfriend can drive it shes my DD lol

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Stockish302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ahh you getting butt hurt again..you and 2011gt or whatever his name is should go on a man date and talk about your love for me.
Butt hurt?? Lol. Hop on 2 wheels to go fast. Ur such a waste of space on forums. How many people have blocked u because when someone posts a DISCUSSION thread u chime in and use ur insane amount of free time to try and convince everyone ur right. Dnt cry about it just shut up.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #48
Road Trip!

Quote:

Butt hurt?? Lol. Hop on 2 wheels to go fast. Ur such a waste of space on forums. How many people have blocked u because when someone posts a DISCUSSION thread u chime in and use ur insane amount of free time to try and convince everyone ur right. Dnt cry about it just shut up.
Jump on two wheels..LOL..did that been on bikes I topped out over 200mph.

And funny lots people ha e jumped on you and your buddy for starting crap in every thread.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

No one has ever jumped on me hahah. The only person ive ever had a one on one is with u n u have that with everyone. N of course uve done 200 on a bike. U also have a mansion, uve broken the sound barrier in a jet that u flew, uve seen and done n had it all so why do u give ppl the time of day? Everyone knows ppl just like u. Its called little man syndrome and they have ways to fix it.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #50
Road Trip!

Quote:
No one has ever jumped on me hahah. The only person ive ever had a one on one is with u n u have that with everyone. N of course uve done 200 on a bike. U also have a mansion, uve broken the sound barrier in a jet that u flew, uve seen and done n had it all so why do u give ppl the time of day? Everyone knows ppl just like u. Its called little man syndrome and they have ways to fix it.
Sorry I have friends with cool toys. Turbo busa's and zx14's with nitrous. Little man..haha..sounds like you have the issue. But sorry to disappoint you never been in a jet..just helicopters that I wasn't flying. I do have a couple buddies that do fly.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

U totally disappointed ur fans with ur comebacks tonight..
Old 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #52
Road Trip!

Quote:

We live in America where the measure of a car is the 1/4 mile. That is what everyone always wants to know. So either put up or shut up. Its that easy.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Had a Z06 try play this past weekend. I was in passenger seat though. Wife finally got annoyed and got on it. Needless to say the Z06 backed down real fast. LOL.
Wow your pathetic! We don't care about your drag racing buddy, why are you still talking about it? Go to a drag forum so you can talk to other arrogant minds like yourself. You think your something because of a time slip and think your better than everyone else when in reality we couldn't care less about you or your car.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011gt85

Wow your pathetic! We don't care about your drag racing buddy, why are you still talking about it? Go to a drag forum so you can talk to other arrogant minds like yourself. You think your something because of a time slip and think your better than everyone else when in reality we couldn't care less about you or your car.
This is a mustang enthusiast forum, not the I'm an ******* forum, go to an ******* forum and talk to other ******** like yourself.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #54
Road Trip!

Quote:

Like ur buddy above I think you want to have sexual relations with me. Sorry I'm a happy married man. And married to a beautiful women. So you two can get off my sack and go play with each other. Until you can actually provide the experience with these cars I can go away and pretend your some one special. Good bye.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #55
Road Trip!

Quote:

Jump on two wheels..LOL..did that been on bikes I topped out over 200mph.

And funny lots people ha e jumped on you and your buddy for starting crap in every thread.
You mean you and your bf Napoleon? Lol everyone else can't stand you and your bs and know it all attitude. You were funny now just sad.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote:

Like ur buddy above I think you want to have sexual relations with me. Sorry I'm a happy married man. And married to a beautiful women. So you two can get off my sack and go play with each other. Until you can actually provide the experience with these cars I can go away and pretend your some one special. Good bye.
You call your car a woman? Lol cause that's the only thing your married to.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Howdy, fellas... I'll just leave this here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-678681812.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	54126   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2312373626.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	267.9 KB
ID:	54127  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2529271200.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	54130   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2646609285.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	54131  

Attached Images

PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #57
Road Trip!

Quote:

You mean you and your bf Napoleon? Lol everyone else can't stand you and your bs and know it all attitude. You were funny now just sad.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

You call your car a woman? Lol cause that's the only thing your married to.
Ahh another butt hurt post from you.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6
LOL..
Old 06-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockish302

In LA traffic id rather drive a pogostick

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote:

I disagree due to the fact that he's owned a full bolt on manual that then went FI and then traded on a full bolt on auto that also went FI so he's actually experienced both auto and manual with every possible power upgrade so he's at least talking from experience

And his opinion is that mustangs are about speed which I agree with... I didn't get one for mileage that's for damn sure but I personally like the manual despite the loss of potential 1/4 mile time.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote:
BULL*****

Im arguing with this.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:04 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's awesome
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:15 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Automatic ftw!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Re: 2011 Mustang GT Buy

I would agree the fun factor is why I chose manual transmission. However, in those bumper-to-bumper congested highways, sometimes I say...wow it would be nice to have an automatic. But I would NEVER give up the driving "experience" for an auto!

It is all drivers preference. Perhaps those drivers who chose an auto is because they never learned to drive a stick?
NAVYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #62
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVYGUY
I would agree the fun factor is why I chose manual transmission. However, in those bumper-to-bumper congested highways, sometimes I say...wow it would be nice to have an automatic. But I would NEVER give up the driving "experience" for an auto!

It is all drivers preference. Perhaps those drivers who chose an auto is because they never learned to drive a stick?
Oooooo now you have done it! Now you have fudged the bucket and told me too many words to know!

(group x reference for anyone curious haha)

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #63
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Just get it. I drove my buddies '12 auto GT. It's still a lot of fun to drive. Plus people on here are saying the auto is the more reliable of the two.
+1 I hear the new auto tranny is a step up compared to previous Ford auto they've dropped in the Mustang.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

I like turtles
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE3G
I like turtles
Genius lol
Old 06-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Lol that's to funny.
MedicDave is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2011 mustang