Full Suspention Kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
Full Suspention Kit

I am getting ready to move to Germany in the next 2 months and I will be taking my car with me. So with the much higher and sometimes unrestricted speed limits on the autobahn and the available open tracks such as the Nürburgring, I want to put the best functional full suspention kit on my car as I can while also maintaining some streetabliity. So far I have been looking at Eibach, FRPP, and Roush. What are your opinions and experiences and are there any other high rep companys you guys are using?
michael81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Re: Full Suspention Kit

Steeda makes some very good springs. The steeda sports I heard is better for handling but I have the ultra lites because the drop is a little more aggressive. Pair those with some koni shocks and struts and you are in business. The ride is noticeably stiffer but under high speed or aggressive driving they feel great. Good luck with your decision though because there is a lot to choose from out there.

2012 kona blue gt, GT500 exhaust, tinted windows, J&M Panhard bar, Steeda Ultralites, Koni STR shocks and struts, GT500 strut mounts, SR Performance shifter, Steeda Shifter Bracket, 20" Giovanna Monzas..damn I need more money!!
5pointOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Im going to be using eibach. Cant go wrong with there kits. Some guys will tell u bmr but ive never looked into it. I think a full switch out kit from eibach is like 1000-1200 but dont quote me.
Edens5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
I am pulling my eibach springs off. Going to cobra jet springs. Little shorter then stock springs but better weight Granger then the eibach sportlines.

Rest suspension is bmr relocation brackets, upr lca's, upr adjustable panhard bar. Bmr uca.

Look into some good coilovers.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I've got eibach springs, shocks, struts and sway bars and a panhard. At higher speeds it's a night and day difference from stock, especialy going into a bend or turn. Highly recommend. I've never used any other brand so it might not be the best but for the price you can't go wrong imo. I have no complaints about them. The ride quality is O.K. but if it's a DD you might not like it. I feel everything which I actually like. It's more of a ride and makes it more exciting lol, and not so cushiony.
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
Thanks for the info ill let y'all know what I end up doing
michael81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT