Stock Block on 2013 GT vs. BOSS - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011gt85

Oh here we go with the my girlfriends brothers cousins dad story again lol

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Not driving how you do sorry bud. With our drag passes your motor will be lucky to see 30000miles!
Lmfao I do help out my friend that has his own shop and I also have been working on cars for a while since I had my 84 gt350 (tbi-auto) at the age of 15 made it carb and c4 with help from my friends. When it comes to the new 5.0 you might know a bit more than me bacause I haven't owned one but I have worked on them and driven them, but I highly doubt that you know more than wnt2gofast. Also i've owned stangs from 68 to 03, LS2 gto, 78 trans am with ls1, fc rx7 with ls1, and will add a gt500 to the collection once I get back to California with a 15k bonus for working a couple of months out of state, or maybe I should buy a '13 gt and make a build thread just to show you how a fast and reliable coyote 5.0 is made not in to starting arguments on the internet.

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Stockish302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockish302

Lmfao I do help out my friend that has his own shop and I also have been working on cars for a while since I had my 84 gt350 (tbi-auto) at the age of 15 made it carb and c4 with help from my friends. When it comes to the new 5.0 you might know a bit more than me bacause I haven't owned one but I have worked on them and driven them, but I highly doubt that you know more than wnt2gofast. Also i've owned stangs from 68 to 03, LS2 gto, 78 trans am with ls1, fc rx7 with ls1, and will add a gt500 to the collection once I get back to California with a 15k bonus for working a couple of months out of state, or maybe I should buy a '13 gt and make a build thread just to show you how a fast and reliable coyote 5.0 is made not in to starting arguments on the internet.
Arguing with 2011gt85 is like trying to pick a turd up from the clean side. He'll disagree with wnt2gofst on any and everything wnt2gofst has to say. The only thing he adds to threads is the beginning of an argument. Everyone is sick of it but he continues on because he's a legend in his own mind while not knowing half as much as most on here which is obvious by some of the things he says. Just ignore him. He's just another Internet tough guy.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #38
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris

Arguing with 2011gt85 is like trying to pick a turd up from the clean side. He'll disagree with wnt2gofst on any and everything wnt2gofst has to say. The only thing he adds to threads is the beginning of an argument. Everyone is sick of it but he continues on because he's a legend in his own mind while not knowing half as much as most on here which is obvious by some of the things he says. Just ignore him. He's just another Internet tough guy.
Hahahahahaha good story bro. Sorry not everyone agrees with him and he is not always right. That's the beauty of this world lots of choice and free speech. What do you add to threads? Your just another sheep without an opinion.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

Hahahahahaha good story bro. Sorry not everyone agrees with him and he is not always right. That's the beauty of this world lots of choice and free speech. What do you add to threads? Your just another sheep without an opinion.
Seriously dude, be honest with us. Do you even own a mustang or are you on this forum to practice for your high school debate squad?
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
He's not always right, but he offers reliable experience thats either he's tested or his guys he runs with have. You always start with your one sided debates. Like saying I can't compare a certain car to another...comparing cars no matter what they are doesnt have a standard, btw. Fun of forums is technical debates. You offer confidence biased opinions that you consider facts...always on the defense. Maturity is what forums need. Not child's play tough guy on his keyboard.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:12 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:

Seriously, everyone is sick of you starting an argument on every thread. You argue just for the sake of arguing. You can give an opinion without starting an argument. However YOU can't. Everything is a 12yr old pissing contest with you.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5.0

Seriously dude, be honest with us. Do you even own a mustang or are you on this forum to practice for your high school debate squad?
Lol yes my debate squad forced me to practice in a mustang forum. I got to love this high school it pays me $52 a hour and sent me to colorado

I have owned many cars not just mustangs so I know my way around GMs and Mopars even some imports like evos, sti, supras, miatas, 240sx, 240z, 300zx, 350z, 3000gts, and rx7s.

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Check out ford mustang news and it warns about modding the new 5.0 thats what I read just opinion
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Theres always a risk modding, including all performance mods. That's why ford voids warranties.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockish302

Lol yes my debate squad forced me to practice in a mustang forum. I got to love this high school it pays me $52 a hour and sent me to colorado

I have owned many cars not just mustangs so I know my way around GMs and Mopars even some imports like evos, sti, supras, miatas, 240sx, 240z, 300zx, 350z, 3000gts, and rx7s.
All that is super cool but you do know my post wasn't directed at you correct? Maybe re-read it. Great to know how much money you make though and really excited about you're Colorado trip!
Black5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:13 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5.0

All that is super cool but you do know my post wasn't directed at you correct? Maybe re-read it. Great to know how much money you make though and really excited about you're Colorado trip!
I mis tuck it as you were saying that the people in the argument were practicing for a debate my bad lol and I hate colorado its borring, the air so thin that I got light headed with one drag from a cig, and I only have the companies yukon (aka Honda Eater)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodga16
Theres always a risk modding, including all performance mods. That's why ford voids warranties.
Not 100% sure but even a tune voids the warranty.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: Stock Block on 2013 GT vs. BOSS

Here we go again ...

Old 06-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85
Here we go again ...
Exactly
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT