I love the Mustang community - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
I love the Mustang community

I drive past like 3-4 mustangs a day and almost all of them wave to me and I wave back with a grin on my face. I just thought wow how awesome is the Mustang community. It's not about the competition of who's faster and who's looks better, but just about owning one. I felt a sense of pride driving a mustang which I didn't feel driving my Mercedes E500. Such a different type of feel I appreciated.... Let me know your thoughts on this?

Merben50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
Re: I love the Mustang community

Agreed, an exclusive membership (just need to own a mustang) that is rivaled by many!

2010 GT Prem 400A Kona Blue
Manual, TrackPack, Electronics, Comfort, 3.73 & Security Packages, HID's
Mods: Flowmasters, GT/CS Rear Spoiler, Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, JLT Oil Separator, MMD Hood struts, ... more parts on their way
NAVYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Louisiana

Just wait until you run into a Camaro Fan Boy...
2016 5.0 Deep Impact Blue 300A pkg, New Orleans.
MODS: Roush axle-back exhaust, AEM DryFlow filter, Gloss Black PP wheels, Ford Racing Strut Brace, Track Pack spoiler.

New Orleans FaceBook Mustang Group
rm2092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Georgia
Agreed, I love talking to others that share the same love for them as we do. It's great to have such a close network scattered across the world!
mustangman5345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
Registered Member
Region: Texas

It is a true obsession. I've owned a 67 Camaro & 83 Caprice, both Hot-Rods.
But this Pony World is "King of the Road".!!
2014 DIB 3.7 "Blue Cyclone" on 275/40/18 RE 760 Sports/
BMR lca's/Airaid "tube" w/aFe Dry-S inverted air filter
Boss 302 strut brace/UPR catch can/ Koni sports/J&M cc plates/Bassani exhaust/ DSS 3.5" 1 piece./ UPR upper control arm/Sold
2016 ruby red GT 300 A with 3.55:1 gear/SVE resonator delete X-pipe/ UPR catch can/
audioAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
Completely agree. There isn't another brand that has the loyalty of ford owners. When you get into a Ford there is just something about it that you love, but can't put your finger on. Even with my Camaro I felt as if people in Fords were much easier to talk to. Ford isn't trying to make the perfect car, they want to make something that a car person can love and not many other brands have that philosophy across the board.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

90% of the Mustangs owners are like that, but as with anything 5% out there are just bad to be around so dont let those ruin the experience.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Spector is right!
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
Registered Member
Region: Louisiana
I can barely recall ever pulling up to another stang and getting a negative vibe I always get a wave, a thumbs up, a shout saying that's beautiful, etc and I always reply with the same. I've even raced another mustang, pulled over at a nearby gas station and had an hour long conversation with the 70 year old guy that had the most beautiful '08 gt I've ever seen. #teammustang will always be the best ever.
Mustangreazon50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Region: California
I agree with all of you! Mustang owners are a breed apart! They have a true passion not only for their pony but for all Mustangs. I have met many while I was driving. And as most of you have stated, they've waved, smiled, or winked or said, " Nice car". These people are genuine! I just recently was at HDEPOT and one of the employees asked if i was the owner of a mustang that he'd seen parked way out in the south forty. After blushing and laughing I said yes, why? He told me he owned two an 05 and 2012. (Both Silver/Black convertibles) And that he too parked away from other cars or parked next to a mustang because he knew that owner wouldn't hit his car! We ended up talking for about two hours just about the cars, what he'd done to both of his and how I'd modified mine. Since then, we've become great friends! And yes, he owns both and they are beautiful! Yes, Mustang owners are awesome people!
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
Registered Member
Region: Arkansas
I also am a fan of talking to other mustangers out there. Such a great feeling.

I Could ****ing Care Less.
GTdevildriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT