thinking about a 2013 mustang gt - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Ya well like I said. I've spanked the new 392s already which is real world.
Bladezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2012, 11:56 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladezx
Ya well like I said. I've spanked the new 392s already which is real world.
Then the driver was bad. If you're stock and it was stock and both had identical drivers and identical reaction times the Challenger is quicker. I'm yet to see a stock 5.0 hit a low 12.2-12.3 stock. Especially consistently. There's a few guys claiming high 11's in the 392 with tires. I haven't confirmed this yet.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckChorris

Then the driver was bad. If you're stock and it was stock and both had identical drivers and identical reaction times the Challenger is quicker. I'm yet to see a stock 5.0 hit a low 12.2-12.3 stock. Especially consistently. There's a few guys claiming high 11's in the 392 with tires. I haven't confirmed this yet.
Your also looking at 50 more horse with the challenger. It will be a matter of time til they change the 5.0 and ford will be on top again.
Bladezx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladezx

Your also looking at 50 more horse with the challenger. It will be a matter of time til they change the 5.0 and ford will be on top again.
I'm not denying that. And it's easier to mod the 5.0 to make it quicker. More options and parts available. And the 5.0 is tuneable. I just think to often people get on here talking about racing from a "roll" when the other person isn't actively racing with them. All I'm saying is look at track times from both cars by good drivers.
NuckChorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:23 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
After all the bs that has been talked on this thread I am going to discuss things that probably pertain to a family man that wants a car with power. First of all of car seats for kids are still in question take the seats put them in each car and compare, see how u fit in the car with the seats. Look at prices, if u must go new don't pay over 34k for one. You should be able to get something nice and well equipped for a mustang. You will find the handling and power of it to treat u well and compliment ur driving style. If you ever decide to get in the modding game the mustang is an easy choice do to the mods available for it. You can easily make it ur own and put it own style and mark on the car that screams u as a person. If you ever decide to make it faster once again plenty of places to buy for that. You will not find one single model of car with so many power adders available for it. If you like the social atmosphere for car fans, mustangs easily make up more car clubs and shows then any other model in the us. It is always easy to find people to share your car passion with and a lot of these events are family oriented and go to good causes for charities.

So in closing check the space and decide on the things that are important to you. Overall the mustang is more modifiable, a better handling car off the showroom floor, and opens you to a society of car enthusiasts that no other model can compare to. Good luck on whatever you choose and I hope this helps

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #111
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
After all the bs that has been talked on this thread I am going to discuss things that probably pertain to a family man that wants a car with power. First of all of car seats for kids are still in question take the seats put them in each car and compare, see how u fit in the car with the seats. Look at prices, if u must go new don't pay over 34k for one. You should be able to get something nice and well equipped for a mustang. You will find the handling and power of it to treat u well and compliment ur driving style. If you ever decide to get in the modding game the mustang is an easy choice do to the mods available for it. You can easily make it ur own and put it own style and mark on the car that screams u as a person. If you ever decide to make it faster once again plenty of places to buy for that. You will not find one single model of car with so many power adders available for it. If you like the social atmosphere for car fans, mustangs easily make up more car clubs and shows then any other model in the us. It is always easy to find people to share your car passion with and a lot of these events are family oriented and go to good causes for charities.

So in closing check the space and decide on the things that are important to you. Overall the mustang is more modifiable, a better handling car off the showroom floor, and opens you to a society of car enthusiasts that no other model can compare to. Good luck on whatever you choose and I hope this helps
Ty, and well said. You sir get the last word, thread closed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2013 mustang