Stripes - have you seen this site? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Stripes - have you seen this site?

Ok, I was surfing at work and found this site...you can actually play with different color stripes. You have to use a little imagination if you are thinking of different type of stripes than what they have.

2012 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang - Graphic Configurator

So, here's the question...which of the pictures do you like below? I'm leaning towards the silver/white or green/white. Comments.

Well...freak...I'm trying to figure out how to upload but it asks for a URL when it is on my desktop! So, kind of like photos in the following: 2012 ROUSH Hyper Series Mustang - Photo Gallery

Frustrating. Anyways, kona blue mustang, ... I'll modify the stripe and cut off the RS3 if I lean towards this type of striping. I don't want the same stripe as everyone else and want something a little different. The multi color is unique and cool looking IMO. From what I gather the stripes are going to be around $200-250 shipped.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Ok all, scratch that! I called ROUSH and they will NOT sell the RS3 retail. Guess I may just go to a graphics guy and see if he can design something similar ... but at what cost!?!?!
NAVYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Re: Stripes - have you seen this site?

Ik I messaged them about the front fascia 2013 and the graphics and they said the front fascia will come out in 1-2 months and the graphics will not be available since I would have to buy a roush to have them on it

Check out the roush 2013 front fascia!
Merben50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Send a message via Yahoo to Jackal43x Send a message via Skype™ to Jackal43x
Re: Stripes - have you seen this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merben50 View Post
Ik I messaged them about the front fascia 2013 and the graphics and they said the front fascia will come out in 1-2 months and the graphics will not be available since I would have to buy a roush to have them on it

Check out the roush 2013 front fascia!
They told me the same thing back in April!

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Ok all, scratch that! I called ROUSH and they will NOT sell the RS3 retail. Guess I may just go to a graphics guy and see if he can design something similar ... but at what cost!?!?!
They will however create some similar designs, some of which are very intriguing, I'd recommend getting in touch with Sarah Montgomery at their graphics department, @ (734) 466-6396.
Jackal43x is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT