LLOYD MATS - HELP!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
LLOYD MATS - HELP!!!

Hello fellow Mustan fans, I have tried every site I could find who sells the LLoyd mats for the 2013 mustang and - CANNOT find the LLoyd LUXE mats with the (5.0) logo. I have even called some of these sites (CARID for one) and even though I found the 5.0 logo/for 2010 and up mustangs mat on their site along with about 20 other common mustang logos and he seen it for himself when he also opened up the website, he doesn't carry any of those logos for the mats. He even put me on hold and asked his supervisor. NO LUCK.

All they have are just a handful of some older and newer ShelbyGT500, GT350, Cobra logo, etc. I have a 2013 GT/5.0 and obviously, I am not interested in in a Shelby logo. Maybe my next retirement car I will be purchasing a Shelby logo mat.

Some on the forums have found the mats with the 5.0 logo. Some said go to BLUEOVAL.COM and they had basically a very small selection for some older and some newer stangs. NOT Much there at all.
Anyone with any info to pass on to me will be appreciated-
EVEN if I have to settle for a lesser grade LLoyd mat than the LUXE...
Thanks, You Guys!!
Greg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I don't know anything about the Lloyd mats BUT I work at an accessory shop and can tell you the weathertech floor mats are top of the line.. They don't come w logos but they look so nice and protect every inch of your floor.. Just my thoughts...
Old 06-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: LLOYD MATS - HELP!!!

Thanks for you help, but I am looking for the LLoyd LUXE (top of their line) carpet mats for my '13 GT/Premium.
I wanted the 5.0 LOGO, but now I am resigned to the fact that you can't get the LLOYD mats with this option. American Muscle, I am told has 5.0 mats, but they are NOT LLoyd Mats and do-not have the bottom grip prongs, nor the OEM mat retainer systems which obviously keep the mats from moving around. Especially the drivers seat. Also, after reading the reviews on AM, they are no better than the cheap, thin pile OEM mats that Ford gives you for with you new car. Can you believe, Ford does not even include the rear carpet mats. $40,000+ and you would think they could throw in two more tiny mats for the rear. Go figure. BUT I Love my new GT/5.0!!!

Thank You
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona

I have these mats. They are Ford mats with the 5.0 logo. I like them!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/charco...mats-2013.html

Even though my Mustang is 2012, the mats I got were Lloyd. Other sites also have a 5.0 trunk mat if you are interested. Call American Muscle and ask if these 2013 mats are Lloyds. Another option is Stage3 Motorsports. 1-877-5-STAGE3.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg3
Thanks for you help, but I am looking for the LLoyd LUXE (top of their line) carpet mats for my '13 GT/Premium.
I wanted the 5.0 LOGO, but now I am resigned to the fact that you can't get the LLOYD mats with this option. American Muscle, I am told has 5.0 mats, but they are NOT LLoyd Mats and do-not have the bottom grip prongs, nor the OEM mat retainer systems which obviously keep the mats from moving around. Especially the drivers seat. Also, after reading the reviews on AM, they are no better than the cheap, thin pile OEM mats that Ford gives you for with you new car. Can you believe, Ford does not even include the rear carpet mats. $40,000+ and you would think they could throw in two more tiny mats for the rear. Go figure. BUT I Love my new GT/5.0!!!

Thank You
I know how much can floor mats really cost?
Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Check out ACC carpet and floor mats IMO the quality is higher than loyds and they usually carry all mats with logos , they were the only ones who had charcoal mats to match my carpet , the color match was perfect as well as the fit!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
On the 10+ are there supposed to be clips to hold down the driver mat? I only have a hole which I thought would attach to the nub on the floor... so the mat slides forward all the time
gtstyles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks all you guys, As soon I finish up with this reply, I will go back on the Net and try some of your suggestions. I got the 5.0 Trunk mat ($99 no tax or delivery charges) delivered yesterday by UPS from something or other Restorations. I forgot the full name of the site. I waited about a week for delivery from WACO TEXAS. They did not have the interior floor mats though in the 5.0 logo so I am continuing my search. - LET me tell you, when they say it fits like a glove that is exactly how this LLoyd trunk mat fit. I have the Shaker Pro Audio Subwoofer in the trunk and their are a lot of nooks and crannies and turns and curves and I mean like a glove. A full carpet mat too. All the way up the back of the trunk. I am impressed!

Well, time to search again till my eye get heavy. Thank to you all. I will let you know how I made out with my search.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Yeah Hi GTStyles2, On my '13 GT/Premium there are button down type clips on the floor close to the seats on both sides. There almost like the exterior molding clips, but are about the size of a quarter and one half in in the floor the other half is attached to the carpet mat. LLoyd mats incorporates the OEM factory retainer systems in all of their mats for all makes and model they sell. They are all different types. So have just little hooks embedded in the floor where the carpet mat will have a grommeted hole to accept the hook and hold it in place. These are just a few of the probably many variations. My other 2011 car has plastic screws with a toggle on the other side that screws into the floor with a screwdriver or coin etc.

Anyway, I am sure one could design his or her own system if they had too. Velcro, maybe. Take care all,
Old 06-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Hello Again Stang fans, Well I found the Black LLoyd mats with the 5.0 logo and the OEM hold down system so the mats don't move around. They are not the LLoyd LUXE top of the line mats I wanted, but are indeed LLoyd mats and do have the lastest 5.0 logo. They don't say, but I bet they are the Ultimat cheaper series mats . $104 for the set of 4 with logo on the front mats only of course.

In comparison, all the other websites are getting $200 for a set of 4 LLoyd LUXE mats /without logo. $42 extra for the logo. $242 for mats!!!

My only other choice would just get the Luxe top of the line with the deep pile and forget about the logo. They have them with an american flag and eagle emblem which looks pretty cool. We shall see by tonight.

Thank for listening guys. I won't bore you with such trivial details any longer.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #10

Region: Florida

What about these: 2011 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 Black Floor Mats, LLM-011991

I'm thinking of ordering them, they are Lloyds, or so the description says.
z06user is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT