Need A New Service Dept - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Need A New Service Dept

So I've visited my dealers service dept with minor issues with my 11 5.0. 3 times now for the passenger side service panel on center console. After last visit they scratched the sh*t outta my console then tried to tell me I could have done it with rings/watches/bracelets etc. I told them I haven't worn a piece of jewelry in 20 plus years including even wedding ring. WTF.
tbonz2869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Go charles branson on there asses
GE3G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I kinda did. After I was done "talking" they order me a whole new center console.
tbonz2869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Re: Need A New Service Dept

No joke ... I have personally experienced this sort of thing. In 2004, we bought a Honda CR-V and had some accessories installed by the dealer (paid for at purchase) a few days later. They gouged and scratched the entire dashboard all to hell.

The company has several dealerships in town. My wife picked up the car at 6pm and noticed the damage when she got home (it was winter and it was dark so she didn't notice immediately.)

We drove it back at about 7pm, and of course the service department wasn't there - but I wanted someone to see the damage ASAP. The sales manager (ranking guy there) gave us a ration of crap, essentially accused of us of trying to screw them.

I told him that IMO they had vandalized my car (it was that bad) and I was going to call the police in front of all the customers in the lobby. Yeah, that's a bit ridiculous ... BUT it got his attention. They called in the Service manager for the entire company (not just that dealership) and he looked at it, tried to deny it some more, and finally said "Yeah, we did this. You're right. We'll have to fix it."

They had to order over a $1000 worth of interior parts, including the better part of the dashboard.
mmike87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT