Custom Dyno Tune and gears - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #36
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Re: Custom Dyno Tune and gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby09 View Post
JLT CAI, Kooks 1 3/4" long tubes, 3" catted x pipe, 3" kooks over axle with 2010 Shelby mufflers

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I don't have a thread or dyno sheet myself but if u wanna talk to the man that did it or have him send it to u I gave u the number

JMO but that sounds like a happy dyno. Those are some stout numbers for those mods. Links or dyno sheet isn't for my own knowledge. I'm sure other people would like to see a claim like that for their own in case they are debating the same mod on their own car.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM

JMO but that sounds like a happy dyno. Those are some stout numbers for those mods. Links or dyno sheet isn't for my own knowledge. I'm sure other people would like to see a claim like that for their own in case they are debating the same mod on their own car.
I've got better stuff to do on a Sunday night than blow smoke up ur a$$. It had the mods I listed and was custom tuned on a dynojet. I'm all about giving everyone knowledge also so ur next step is calling Dan and talking to him about what and how he did this to the car because I'm not the expert in car tuning.. That's why I take it to him.. U got the number, rather have the email?
Shelby09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #38
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
I've got better stuff to do on a Sunday night than blow smoke up ur a$$. It had the mods I listed and was custom tuned on a dynojet. I'm all about giving everyone knowledge also so ur next step is calling Dan and talking to him about what and how he did this to the car because I'm not the expert in car tuning.. That's why I take it to him.. U got the number, rather have the email?
Whoa...settle down cowboy. I personally don't care. But if you are gonna come on here telling people something like that then you should at least give them something to back it up,especially if they are debating to do a mod like this to their car.

Makes no difference to me but I'm sure there are members who would like to know the truth behind your post.

Have a good night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
They all saw the phone number as well, but once again for those not on board. 5.0, JLT CAI, Kooks 1 3/4" long tubes, 3" catted x pipe and 3" over axle, 2010 Shelby mufflers and CUSTOM tune. 450hp and 435lbft at the wheels. Pro-dyno in Ft. Mill SC did it. 7046513807. www.pro-dyno.net
Shelby09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #40
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
They all saw the phone number as well, but once again for those not on board. 5.0, JLT CAI, Kooks 1 3/4" long tubes, 3" catted x pipe and 3" over axle, 2010 Shelby mufflers and CUSTOM tune. 450hp and 435lbft at the wheels. Pro-dyno in Ft. Mill SC did it. 7046513807. Pro-Dyno.net | Mobile Dyno Tuning Service
Just so we are on the same page....I'm not talking about the car you are mentioning w/450hp. I was speaking on the loss you claim of HP/TQ from just the mod of a OR mid pipe on. 2011+ 5.0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT