Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Ohhhhh yeah!!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DWC_SmOziLLa 
#1 ·
Just ordered flowmaster outlaws and a hurst short throw shifter for my 2010 GT. I'm super pumped and although it's going to be a few weeks it seems. I had to tell someone so thank you Internet.

#3 ·
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Lol congrats! Vids or it didn't happen ;)
See I'm glad you said that, I will be making an entire build guide for each product, 1 because it can earn some cheese and 2 because there is not a whole lot of info out there for 2010s. Not that I've been able to find. So my theory is that I can't complain unless im prepared to offer a solution!

#6 ·
Im curious about the short throw shifter. I was going to go with the one from MGW. Let me know your reviews on it first - Hurst that is.

#7 ·
The hurst is a joke. It will shorten the throw but it still feels like the stock crap. The hurst is only the top shift arm pretty much. The mgw replaces everything from top to bottom and front to back.It doesnt reuse any of the stock plastic bushings and other crap. Its well worth the extra $100-150 for real quality.

#8 ·
NAVYGUY said:
Im curious about the short throw shifter. I was going to go with the one from MGW. Let me know your reviews on it first - Hurst that is.
I will definitely be writing a review for special 2010 gentlemen like yourself, good sir.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

DWC_SmOziLLa said:
The hurst is a joke. It will shorten the throw but it still feels like the stock crap. The hurst is only the top shift arm pretty much. The mgw replaces everything from top to bottom and front to back.It doesnt reuse any of the stock plastic bushings and other crap. Its well worth the extra $100-150 for real quality.
The hurst shifter I purchased replaces the entire stock rigging and uses no stock parts, I did see kits that used stock parts, but mine doesn't. Let me know what you think of my review and install stuff if you can.

#9 ·
gweze001 said:
I will definitely be writing a review for special 2010 gentlemen like yourself, good sir.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

The hurst shifter I purchased replaces the entire stock rigging and uses no stock parts, I did see kits that used stock parts, but mine doesn't. Let me know what you think of my review and install stuff if you can.
Good luck with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.