Cai and tuner? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #71
Registered Member
Region: Florida
Re: Cai and tuner?

Originally Posted by winslow16 View Post
he loves it. and yea its a little on the expensive side but after check out that one and the jlt they are pretty close with the gains but the jlt is cheaper
Yeah JLT is based out of Chesapeake VA which is right down the road from me. I may be going to check them out to see what they have going on. I guy I know just got a JLT put on his 07 GT500 and he really likes it.

gweze001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #72
The Blue Dragon
Region: Kentucky

hmm... tj, I really enjoy all of the Steeda products that I have purchased to include the Steeda CAI that I HAD (sold it because intake tube did not fit Boss IM, at least not very well, and that was before I knew about the boss intake upgrade you guys sell) a Steeda STB, and a Steeda adjustable panhard rod. you guys have great parts. Lately I have been looking for a new tuner (heard many bad things about my current one and while I have had zero issues I'm a little afraid of continuing use with them) and have decided to go with Lund, as they seem to have the best tunes on the market (or maybe I'm just drinking the kool-aid). how do your tunes compare to theirs?

New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #73
Registered Member
Region: Georgia

I won't comment on other companies tunes, there are great ones out there.

I can only go on our past achievements and inform you that we have had 0 issues with our tunes on consumer's car. We have some of the best tuners in the industry (claimed by many, but we work with Ford Motor Company and SCT to achieve optimal results).

We write our tunes specifically to your car, we don't just send out a "standard" tune to our V6 owners or our 5.0 owners. We ask you for all of your information and base our tune off of your set up.

Currently at the shop we own a 2013 Boss LS and a 2013 GT that we do all of our testing on. We aren't the type of company that uses other peoples' cars to do the ole try and see how it works test. At times we will ask members to give us their feedback but we test on our vehicles to make sure they are perfect for the customer.

We also have Cam Idle tunes that have been very successful. Here is a link to a site that shows what others are saying.

Steeda is Officially Taking Orders on the Cam Idle Tunes - Page 7 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

I can go on and on, but I think the customer's testimonials on the forums and the web can tell the story.

tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT