Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2013 Factory Order Question

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  claudermilk 
#1 ·
I'm planning on doing a 2013 GT order here in the next few days and I was wondering if you can add parts that are not options online?

For example, I want the GT500 spoiler, can I add that to my order or do I have to wait and order aftermarket?

Thanks.

#3 ·
some options you can add and some you can not, if you go to ford.com you can build your own, that will give you an idea of what packages allow what options etc.

Also if you fill out that you are interested they will mail you a brochure, there is a chance it will have a 750 off coupon in it.

#4 ·
Also if you fill out that you are interested they will mail you a brochure, there is a chance it will have a 750 off coupon in it.
+1 on this. I have been filling out their surveys at cars shows the last couple of years. I got one of those brochures about a month before buying my '13. I forgot I had the rebate card at the dealer--but I now have the $750 sitting waiting for me to decide what mods to spend it on. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.