Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Calling all Sterling Grey owners!!!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DWC_SmOziLLa 
#1 ·
Have a '13 GT/CS and im kicking around the idea of switching hoods. I wanted to see if anyone with a factory hood from a '10 or '11 with the factory installed hood scoop would be willing to trade even up for mine.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm not sure but almost certain that our hoods are different. All The 2013's have a Shelby style hood. And I'm also not positive that the 2013

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

and older Shelby hoods are the same. Your hood and the older Shelby hoods look almost identical, but they could be playing tricks with my eyes.

#3 ·
Unfortunately the hoods are different. You wouldn't be able to just swap hoods, you'd have to do a whole conversion. I personally like the 2013 GT hoods better! But one thing about mustangs, is they are about personal preference. More aftermarket parts than there are stars.

#4 ·
Dammit, i forgot all about that. That sucks. I had this idea in my head, forget it. Dont get me wrong i love the hood and the front end. Im not willing to change all that for the hood. I will figure something out. Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.