what did your 5.0 dyno and what mods. happy dyno? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote414

When who Corrects the numbers? These are std numbers and they are what they are, sure SAE reads lower and is preferred by some, but that doesn't mean jack. These numbers are corrected, how are you correcting them? By using some inaccurate formula? Because I know you don't know the correct one. Why don't you go through every other post and correct theirs too? Instead of just hating on me? Or is your ignorance just telling you I'm the only person on this forum that uses STD numbers?
Dude calm down cant believe your wasting your breath. Some people here just like to hate and some just come off rude. Not that theyre meaning it, it's just how they talk.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

And since your from the south, a lot of it will sound rude.
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote414

When who Corrects the numbers? These are std numbers and they are what they are, sure SAE reads lower and is preferred by some, but that doesn't mean jack. These numbers are corrected, how are you correcting them? By using some inaccurate formula? Because I know you don't know the correct one. Why don't you go through every other post and correct theirs too? Instead of just hating on me? Or is your ignorance just telling you I'm the only person on this forum that uses STD numbers?
Hahaha! "corrected" is SAE

Why get worked up? This is just an Internet forum! If you don't like the responses you get then don't read them or don't respond to them or block the people you don't like.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011gt85

Why get worked up? This is just an Internet forum! If you don't like the responses you get then don't read them or don't respond to them or block the people you don't like.
There are 2 corrections, SAE and STD... Both are recognized and accepted amongst many tuners and enthusiasts, and many have a preference for their own personal reasons, the numbers I use are STD, and I guarantee I'm not the only one in this thread that uses it.
coyote414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011gt85

How are you going to know if your going to like the response if you don't read it???
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #40
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom

How are you going to know if your going to like the response if you don't read it???
Cause apparently I "attack every post" he makes, so I said instead if getting worked up just block me.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:47 AM   #41
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
That's a great attitude also... But I guess I shouldn't have expected any less from you. Instead of realizing that no one likes your attitude or how you handle yourself on here and changing the way you act, your answer is "block me"

You're correct there is nothing wrong with you, it's all of the rest of us that need to grow up

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT