what did your 5.0 dyno and what mods. happy dyno? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote414

When who Corrects the numbers? These are std numbers and they are what they are, sure SAE reads lower and is preferred by some, but that doesn't mean jack. These numbers are corrected, how are you correcting them? By using some inaccurate formula? Because I know you don't know the correct one. Why don't you go through every other post and correct theirs too? Instead of just hating on me? Or is your ignorance just telling you I'm the only person on this forum that uses STD numbers?
Dude calm down cant believe your wasting your breath. Some people here just like to hate and some just come off rude. Not that theyre meaning it, it's just how they talk.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

And since your from the south, a lot of it will sound rude.
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #37
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote414

When who Corrects the numbers? These are std numbers and they are what they are, sure SAE reads lower and is preferred by some, but that doesn't mean jack. These numbers are corrected, how are you correcting them? By using some inaccurate formula? Because I know you don't know the correct one. Why don't you go through every other post and correct theirs too? Instead of just hating on me? Or is your ignorance just telling you I'm the only person on this forum that uses STD numbers?
Hahaha! "corrected" is SAE

Why get worked up? This is just an Internet forum! If you don't like the responses you get then don't read them or don't respond to them or block the people you don't like.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
coyote414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011gt85

Hahaha! "corrected" is SAE

Why get worked up? This is just an Internet forum! If you don't like the responses you get then don't read them or don't respond to them or block the people you don't like.
There are 2 corrections, SAE and STD... Both are recognized and accepted amongst many tuners and enthusiasts, and many have a preference for their own personal reasons, the numbers I use are STD, and I guarantee I'm not the only one in this thread that uses it.
coyote414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
86custom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011gt85

Hahaha! "corrected" is SAE

Why get worked up? This is just an Internet forum! If you don't like the responses you get then don't read them or don't respond to them or block the people you don't like.
How are you going to know if your going to like the response if you don't read it???
__________________
2011 Gt, Mt-82, C&L cai, SSW catback
Bama can tune, gutted cats
Godspeed wheels 20x8 up front 20x10 on rear
Raxiom switchback turn signals, Black billet grill
Tinted tail lights and markers
86custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #40
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86custom

How are you going to know if your going to like the response if you don't read it???
Cause apparently I "attack every post" he makes, so I said instead if getting worked up just block me.
2011gt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:47 AM   #41
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
That's a great attitude also... But I guess I shouldn't have expected any less from you. Instead of realizing that no one likes your attitude or how you handle yourself on here and changing the way you act, your answer is "block me"

You're correct there is nothing wrong with you, it's all of the rest of us that need to grow up
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.