Mustang Evolution Forum banner

My new 2013 Grabber Blue GT

15K views 44 replies 26 participants last post by  Mardoor1 
#1 ·
I just picked up a 2013 Grabber Blue GT with Shelby stripes over the roof, hood, trunk, 20 inch wheels and Nitto Tires, corsa exhaust, side scoops, scoops over the quarter windows, lowered 2 inches all done by the dealer who wanted the car done like this, Wow what a car! I have some pictures on my face book done by my sister but I don't know how to post them here,as I'm a new member. I have a 69 mach I, 68 GT Fastback, just sold my 1970 Boss 302 Mustang and I love them,but this car is just fantastic. I can't wait to get out of work and drive it tonight.

Rob Mazza
Vermont

#5 ·
Just press reply, attachments, add attachment, then pick from gallery then find it, click the pic, once loaded cluck insert then back button once, and then press send. Shazam =}

#7 ·
GBlueGT,

That's awesome, congrats! Your first Gen collection is pretty sick as well. I want to see this factory lowered 2013 GT as soon as you can get pics. Did they use Ford Racing Springs to lower the car? And do you have plans for mods in the near future?

Shane

#10 ·
Yes they used Ford springs,,,,,,,,,,

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I have picture file my Sister sent me with eight pictures of the car if someone wants me to email them to there email adress and they can try post the pictures..

Rob

#11 ·

#13 ·
I sent you a PM.

#15 ·
Sorry guys, I couldn't answer your replys for some reson my apple computer at home won't let me sign on? I'm now at work. I drove the car alot this weekend, WOW I just love it! took a 80 road trip and got 22.3 miles per gallon running about 55 to 60 mph, in 6th gear most of the time. I bought the car in Mass and don't have the right key so the car shuts down at 80 mph and the radio only goes half way in volume. I should have the right key sometime today.I get plenty of waves and thumbs up with my 68, 69 , and 70 Boss but this car draws way more waves and thumbs. It handles like its on rails. It may only go 80 mph but it gets there fast!I just can't say enough about this car.
Tommy you sent me an email but still trying open it, just got to get used this site.

Rob

#16 ·
Here's Rob's car, pretty sweet!

#26 ·
Very Nice! Great stance too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.