Tuners - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Tuners

Hey guys my next step is tuning, I'm thinking bama tunes with steeda CAI, saw some cool things at a mustang show today. Anyone have any literature that I can check out. I'm looking for what it does. Pros and cons. Wait times on tunes and difficulty. Thanks in advance. I want to know everything about it before it goes on my stang.
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Re: Tuners

Tuners
'13 5.0 PW Premium / E-Force Supercharger w/ Brenspeed tune / FRPP Recaro's / GT500 quad exhaust / DSS Aluminum / Stop Tech 6P 15" / 13" rears / LP over axels / MGW / Moroso separator / 3:73's / Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11 w/ Nitto Invo's 275/35's & 315/35's / Steeda Sport springs / Koni STR.T's / Steeda PHB / GT500 Spoiler / Roush upper and lower grills / Stillen front splitter / Boss steering wheel
TommyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweze001 View Post
Hey guys my next step is tuning, I'm thinking bama tunes with steeda CAI, saw some cool things at a mustang show today. Anyone have any literature that I can check out. I'm looking for what it does. Pros and cons. Wait times on tunes and difficulty. Thanks in advance. I want to know everything about it before it goes on my stang.
gweze001,

Great choice, CAI & Tune are always my first recommendations to anyone looking to get max performance out of they're Stang! A great benefit in ordering your tunes from Bama is our Free Tunes For Life Program. Free tunes for life allows you to essentially tweak your tunes for whatever style of driving, commute or characteristics that are perfect for you.

For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.

The Bama team has exclusive access to our inventory of Mustang parts, so they can test any number of combinations on different gen Mustangs. We're constantly developing out custom tunes with the latest and greatest! Between our 14 different AM Mustangs and tons of street/track testing, and constant testing on our DynoJet 224xlc, we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. Our lead tuner Mike Wilson works hard to give you guys one of the best custom tunes on the market! We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect!

This is just the beginning of what Bama & AmericanMuscle have to offer you, let me know if you have any questions!

- Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyV
+1 go read tht, then compare prices. Im going with the Sct n a cam idle if someone ever gets one n says its worth it. I was always a bama guy, just too many issues ive seen on here.
Edens5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens5 View Post
+1 go read tht, then compare prices. Im going with the Sct n a cam idle if someone ever gets one n says its worth it. I was always a bama guy, just too many issues ive seen on here.
Edens5,

This is not the type of feedback I like to hear, however It's important to me so we know what to work on. We don't want to loose you as a customer over something you read on here. Every single customer is important to us, If there is anything I can do to patch up our relationship or clarify anything you've seen please let me know. We would love the opportunity to continue to do business with you.

If not I understand & we wish you the best!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT