5.0 vs. challenger rt story - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
5.0 vs. challenger rt story

So I'm heading to Arby's a lil bit ago and some fool in a red challenger rt is like1 ft off my *** (I almost let him buy me a new '13 bumper and tail lights .. Make it to the stop light next to him and he instantly starts saying this thing(his car) vs that ( my '11 5.0 3.73s Bama 93 tune, steeda cai, bbk o/r x, gt500s, ksprings, steeda lcas, etc) no way man! I'm like 10-0 against those things, starts bashing my car nonstop and how he'd blow my doors off, both in several different variations lol... Anyway I pull into a gas station where my friend works so he can see this dude going crazy.. Like he wouldn't even stop talking for you to say anything.. He pull in and keeps trying to get me to race him.. It was raining.. And he had two lil kids in the car w him.. He starts talkin again and says "they circled the problem it's a ford".. to which I replied real original never heard that one... He says those things only have like 380 hp stock (I know this idiot doesn't know what rwhp is) so I said actually 412 stock and I'm about 450-460... He said BS what you done and before I could reply he starts talking sh*t again.. So finally I said tell you what buddy you show up at rogersville tomorrow ( local drag strip) and I'll wax that ***.. He keeps talking sh*t saying $100/race.. To which I said bring it b*tch.. I really hope this fool actually shows up.. It's not even an srt.. He claims to have A hypertech which I told him effing blows.. Even if I was stock I would blow his effing doors off!! Me and my buddy got a kick outta this.. Thought I would share.. Cross your fingers the punk b*tch shows and realizes that this "10-0" was probably against '10 4.6s..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: 5.0 vs. challenger rt story

Wanting to racee in the rain and had kids in thhe car. What a POS.
I hopehe shows up at the strip so you can take his money...

OrganDonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky

What a D bag... but he won't show... even if he did show he wouldn't pay... he would have some excuse about having to readjust his rev matched poly carbon fiber intake capacitor...

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

People honestly don't know cars anymore. This guy only needs to learn how to read, then pick up any car mainstream mag (they're all the same now, every month they have the same car comparos) to know his horse, your horse and any other car on the road. 0-60 stock times should be memorized, simply cuz you love cars, by any muscle car owner. This epitomizes the Challenger buyer. No knowledge, girls will think I'm cool, I'll feel young again, or Vin Diesel drove a dodge in Fast & Furious ( he didn't) so it must be fast.

On the kid note, tis dude should have them taken away. Also, my eight year old can tell the difference between a '10 and an '11 and also knows the sixxers (are for girls) by sight.
SolidRRaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I can't believe someone is that stupid.
Saucywalnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Lmao all they know is wat they see on tv they know no history that's why so.many young kid expecilly black (I'm black lol ) like Chevy they hear it in rap songs and instantly think that's the best muscle car out when I'm in my chevelle ss I've heard the dumbest things Wats that a cutlass ill give u 5 grand right now my rims cost that I.mean I have a matching number car man kids these days
Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
What a D bag... but he won't show... even if he did show he wouldn't pay... he would have some excuse about having to readjust his rev matched poly carbon fiber intake capacitor...
I know . I pray he shows though.. I'm still amped up about it.. You had to be there to see how crazy this dude was though.. And dunno if I mentioned that POS was bone stock except his supposed "hypertech" and like a base model r/t.. It may have had leather.. But if he doesn't show I haven't been to the track in about a year.. When I was stock and ran 13.05... So I'll at least get to make some passes and see how my mods have helped my times.. Hoping to get a full second off at least..
Old 08-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

take a camera in case he does show

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
Lol for sure.. If I had known he was gonna be such a ****** I would put the brembos to use and let him buy me a new rear bumper and tail lights.. He may have been less than a foot off my bumper like 3 different times between where this started and the gas station..
Old 08-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

that s*** drives me CRAZY

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke
Lmao all they know is wat they see on tv they know no history that's why so.many young kid expecilly black (I'm black lol ) like Chevy they hear it in rap songs and instantly think that's the best muscle car out when I'm in my chevelle ss I've heard the dumbest things Wats that a cutlass ill give u 5 grand right now my rims cost that I.mean I have a matching number car man kids these days
I won't lie... A little jealous of you car ( matching number ss) right now
Old 08-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT
So I'm heading to Arby's a lil bit ago and some fool in a red challenger rt is like1 ft off my *** (I almost let him buy me a new '13 bumper and tail lights .. Make it to the stop light next to him and he instantly starts saying this thing(his car) vs that.., He pull in and keeps trying to get me to race him.. It was raining.. And he had two lil kids in the car w him..
Why am I picturing this dude rocking a power mullet?
Quote:
when I'm in my chevelle ss I've heard the dumbest things Wats that a cutlass ill give u 5 grand right now
For what, a ride? Lol
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganDonor View Post
Wanting to racee in the rain and had kids in thhe car. What a POS.
I hopehe shows up at the strip so you can take his money...
The kid thing really got my blood boiling What DB the piece of shi- is ..

Wax his a$$ all over that strip tomorrow and snap a picture and post of him crying
Old 08-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman

For what, a ride? Lol
No unfortunately not.. But ya you get the picture lol
Old 08-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada

Oh, make sure the DB doesn't have his kids in the car at the strip.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I've beet a challenger rt in my 4.6. They don't have much that I've seen anyway

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

I know . I pray he shows though.. I'm still amped up about it.. You had to be there to see how crazy this dude was though.. And dunno if I mentioned that POS was bone stock except his supposed "hypertech" and like a base model r/t.. It may have had leather.. But if he doesn't show I haven't been to the track in about a year.. When I was stock and ran 13.05... So I'll at least get to make some passes and see how my mods have helped my times.. Hoping to get a full second off at least..
Hypertech is a chip company is it not?
He won't show
Old 08-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidRRaxle

I won't lie... A little jealous of you car ( matching number ss) right now
I rarely drive her anymore I've seen people rearend cars run up on curbs lookin at it no lie lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120816_203449.png
Views:	516
Size:	373.2 KB
ID:	64165
Old 08-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman

For what, a ride? Lol
Lol I know right
Old 08-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
I rarely drive her anymore I've seen people rearend cars run up on curbs lookin at it no lie lol
Sik man
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Nice man
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
So I'm heading to Arby's a lil bit ago and some fool in a red challenger rt is like1 ft off my *** (I almost let him buy me a new '13 bumper and tail lights .. Make it to the stop light next to him and he instantly starts saying this thing(his car) vs that ( my '11 5.0 3.73s Bama 93 tune, steeda cai, bbk o/r x, gt500s, ksprings, steeda lcas, etc) no way man! I'm like 10-0 against those things, starts bashing my car nonstop and how he'd blow my doors off, both in several different variations lol... Anyway I pull into a gas station where my friend works so he can see this dude going crazy.. Like he wouldn't even stop talking for you to say anything.. He pull in and keeps trying to get me to race him.. It was raining.. And he had two lil kids in the car w him.. He starts talkin again and says "they circled the problem it's a ford".. to which I replied real original never heard that one... He says those things only have like 380 hp stock (I know this idiot doesn't know what rwhp is) so I said actually 412 stock and I'm about 450-460... He said BS what you done and before I could reply he starts talking sh*t again.. So finally I said tell you what buddy you show up at rogersville tomorrow ( local drag strip) and I'll wax that ***.. He keeps talking sh*t saying $100/race.. To which I said bring it b*tch.. I really hope this fool actually shows up.. It's not even an srt.. He claims to have A hypertech which I told him effing blows.. Even if I was stock I would blow his effing doors off!! Me and my buddy got a kick outta this.. Thought I would share.. Cross your fingers the punk b*tch shows and realizes that this "10-0" was probably against '10 4.6s..
Hey hey now, I'm 3-0 in my '10 4.6 against R/Ts at the track! So go spank his butt and spend his cash!
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Very nice
Old 08-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992
I've beet a challenger rt in my 4.6. They don't have much that I've seen anyway
+1 one of the guys I beat at the track in his R/T actually wanted me to open my good, telling me I had a sleeper 5.0 with GT badges. I told him if I had a 5.0 I would have beat the breaks off his car lol!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Not to mention he's only been running at centerville which is only 1/8.. I only run qtr.. IMO 1/8 doesn't really prove much.. And I did mean to say no offense to you 4.6 guys but I forgot lol.. I'm going and just praying he shows.. I dont expect him to pay but just beating him by about 6 lengths will be vindication enough lol

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Hypertech is a chip company is it not?
He won't show
Yes they are.. But they are the most generic entry level you can get.. Maybe 10 hp MAYBE.. There is no good tuning available(SCT) last I knew..
Old 08-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not to mention he's only been running at centerville which is only 1/8.. I only run qtr.. IMO 1/8 doesn't really prove much.. And I did mean to say no offense to you 4.6 guys but I forgot lol.. I'm going and just praying he shows.. I dont expect him to pay but just beating him by about 6 lengths will be vindication enough lol

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Yes they are.. But they are the most generic entry level you can get.. Maybe 10 hp MAYBE.. There is no good tuning available(SCT) last I knew..
Definitely bro! Please keep us updated! This guy needs a reality check badly lol.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #27
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT View Post

Bring a friend so they can video it... Also video his reaction at the end.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidRRaxle
People honestly don't know cars anymore. This guy only needs to learn how to read, then pick up any car mainstream mag (they're all the same now, every month they have the same car comparos) to know his horse, your horse and any other car on the road. 0-60 stock times should be memorized, simply cuz you love cars, by any muscle car owner. This epitomizes the Challenger buyer. No knowledge, girls will think I'm cool, I'll feel young again, or Vin Diesel drove a dodge in Fast & Furious ( he didn't) so it must be fast.

On the kid note, tis dude should have them taken away. Also, my eight year old can tell the difference between a '10 and an '11 and also knows the sixxers (are for girls) by sight.
+1 minus the sixxer comment
Uscgfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Record some runs, even if he doesn't show.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2013

Record some runs, even if he doesn't show.
All i got is an iphone4 that I recently repaired the screen on.. Might see if I can borrow my parents or something..
Old 08-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

I've never had anyone talk smack about my car before, but it sure as hell would be entertaining for me. The worst thing anyone has ever said to me was that he'd/she'd never buy one because of the gas mileage, and because it only has two doors.

Challengers are nice, but I could never choose one over a stang.

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uscgfs

+1 minus the sixxer comment
Fair enough, at 305 they are only 10 short of the old v8s and deserve the dual exhaust plus a lot more respect
Old 08-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #33
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Good luck man. Power to weight mustang is a monster! His car is putting out nice horsepower but weights a ***** load.
Ryan7racin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #34
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I've only had a ricer and another '11 mustang talk smack to me. The ricer, I could care less but the mustang, well, he needs to be put in his place. In do time.

My daughter is awful. 4 years old. I can't drive with my windows down because if she see's me line up to a camaro, challenger basically anything that looks fast. She'll start hollering at them from the back seat, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?! THIS IS A 5.0, IT'S A 5.0 MUSTANG!!! YOU DON'T WANT THIS, IT'S GONNA BE BAD FOR YOU!

Granted, I've never raced anyone with my kids in the car. Ever! But we do play a lot of GT5 and those are things I say to my opponents just to make her laugh.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Eat him alive and then ask him if he wants to race for pinks so you can destroy him again and drive his over exaggerated piece of crap off the cliff while he watches is that nicely put

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
I've only had a ricer and another '11 mustang talk smack to me. The ricer, I could care less but the mustang, well, he needs to be put in his place. In do time.

My daughter is awful. 4 years old. I can't drive with my windows down because if she see's me line up to a camaro, challenger basically anything that looks fast. She'll start hollering at them from the back seat, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?! THIS IS A 5.0, IT'S A 5.0 MUSTANG!!! YOU DON'T WANT THIS, IT'S GONNA BE BAD FOR YOU!

Granted, I've never raced anyone with my kids in the car. Ever! But we do play a lot of GT5 and those are things I say to my opponents just to make her laugh.
Haha that girl is going to get you in trouble primer. I imagine she is your biggest fan/cheerleader to though

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT