Anybody know who might have OEM.... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Anybody know who might have OEM....

I am looking for a OEM grabber blue CS pedestal spoiler(the 4 legger).Know of one??.... or location of a wrecked GB with good one ??... let me know.Gonna pull my OEM black or find a GB guy who is wanting the black in trade as well for appearance mods.Must be OEM. I do not like the belly or legs painted like some aftermarket ones. May have to buy some cl code paint and buy OEM unpainted to accomplish.Then just keep mine .
On another note......Does anyone know if the 3D Carbon spoiler will cover and seals good to where a OEM pedestal was once at.Just wondering what the options are with the holes in it like that. I really like the primary plan for now. Any spoiler factual knowledge is appreciated.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 02:33 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Re: Anybody know who might have OEM....

Oh my gosh!! I was just at a mustang salvage website! Yesterday! Its has EVERY mustang that's been tagged as total loss! AND THEY AREN'T! I saw a few GBlues I believe being parted out. You'll just have to look. Back in a bit with the link!
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:44 AM   #3
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
eBay has got got some cheap ones

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 05:02 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV
Oh my gosh!! I was just at a mustang salvage website! Yesterday! Its has EVERY mustang that's been tagged as total loss! AND THEY AREN'T! I saw a few GBlues I believe being parted out. You'll just have to look. Back in a bit with the link!
Were waiting lol
OzzyLiriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
eBay has got got some cheap ones
Yeah and note they are pedestal "style" and not exact as in surface and belly.there are a few that will do paint code or a couple will but not willing to chance it.I got ford part number and would just buy it from tousley b4 doing that but thanks man.I want that belly & legs like OEM!!
I see on ebay is company aftermarket types.No GB private sale.I wait out for wreck but not effected or someone in NC that wants to.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV View Post
Need that link man.searched alot of places but no look. Thanks
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California

Well, I spent hours searching and going through old history. No luck. So, I googled 2012 mustang Gt/CS OEM 4 pedestal spoiler and located 2 grabbed blue on ebay. These range 310.00 - 326.00 further searching brought me to another 4 pedestal OEM 10-13 SPOILER but it's Lava Red and it's $95.00 free shipping but, what I'm Looking at is a Black Spoiler with red pedestals. Maybe worth looking at. Oh! There's also a yellow one for$99.00.
Of course Ford has them for around $365.00 primed only.

Here's another thing I did. I google "2012 new part take off" or "2012 mustang GT/CS new part take off" I couldn't believe how awesome prices were! Buy, I wasn't, able to find your spoiler. You also might try googling "mustang salvage yards" or "mustang salvage parts yards". I apologize for not linking these as I said I would. It's. Because this is the second time I'm having to enter this info. I also apologize for any typos. I am sure I have left out many websites but, here is one I do remember OEM Parts & OEM Wheels - Original Equipment Parts from NewTakeOff but don't. Think it will do you any good as much as it will 2005 -2009. I will continue to look for that site. I will never forget it because I bacame so D*** angry at all the stupid people that wrecked sooooo many beautiful BRAND NEW 2012 Shelby GT350's and GT500's and one had less than 50 miles and the others had less 1000 miles. Few will be lucky enough to at least carry a Salvage Title and even less will be used for parts because the majority of them were totally indistinguishable. Anyway, didn't mean to go on a tangent. But for those who were not at fault, my prayers go out to you and your families.
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #7
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Can't you just check search history or browsing history?

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV View Post
Well, I spent hours searching and going through old history. No luck. So, I googled 2012 mustang Gt/CS OEM 4 pedestal spoiler and located 2 grabbed blue on ebay. These range 310.00 - 326.00 further searching brought me to another 4 pedestal OEM 10-13 SPOILER but it's Lava Red and it's $95.00 free shipping but, what I'm Looking at is a Black Spoiler with red pedestals. Maybe worth looking at. Oh! There's also a yellow one for$99.00.
Of course Ford has them for around $365.00 primed only.

Here's another thing I did. I google "2012 new part take off" or "2012 mustang GT/CS new part take off" I couldn't believe how awesome prices were! Buy, I wasn't, able to find your spoiler. You also might try googling "mustang salvage yards" or "mustang salvage parts yards". I apologize for not linking these as I said I would. It's. Because this is the second time I'm having to enter this info. I also apologize for any typos. I am sure I have left out many websites but, here is one I do remember OEM Parts & OEM Wheels - Original Equipment Parts from NewTakeOff but don't. Think it will do you any good as much as it will 2005 -2009. I will continue to look for that site. I will never forget it because I bacame so D*** angry at all the stupid people that wrecked sooooo many beautiful BRAND NEW 2012 Shelby GT350's and GT500's and one had less than 50 miles and the others had less 1000 miles. Few will be lucky enough to at least carry a Salvage Title and even less will be used for parts because the majority of them were totally indistinguishable. Anyway, didn't mean to go on a tangent. But for those who were not at fault, my prayers go out to you and your families.
Well that doesn't help. LOL

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT